PG Anabolics Reviews

Used many times with 0 issues for pharmacy items.
Just got some pharm hcg and nolvadex, just as expected
Good to hear, I’ll be copping these items. Have you used this source for a decent amount of time brother ? Just for PCT/OCT meds ? I noticed they even carry my old blood pressure medication and antidepressants lol...

Going with pg for a while now ! Great pharma hgh!! Tried the genotropins, omnitrops and the cinnatropins and all are gtg, had a few zopiclon also top notch, answers all the mails , everyrhing to my door in 5-6 days!! Pretty fast i say ! After all we wait for santa all year long and its always worth it ;)so be patient guys and remember never blast a good rep!!!

I just ordered some caber from them ,kinda shitty to just order one thing i know but online said no min order and i didnt want to spend the min at other reps.so it worked out for me but they do have a ridiculous variety which is hard to pass up.quick response as well easy process

Last edited:
Good to hear, I’ll be copping these items. Have you used this source for a decent amount of time brother ? Just for PCT/OCT meds ? I noticed they even carry my old blood pressure medication and antidepressants lol...

yup, it’s definitely good to go, got quite a few pharm items and it was all legit

just got tamoxifen and hcg from pg

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Has anyone tried Synbuterol from Syn Pharma from Pganabolics? I am using it right now. I have personally felt no effects from it. I tried 50mcg at first for a few days, then 100mcg for a few days, up to 150mcg for a few days. Felt no difference between dosages.

I have naturally shaky hands, and if I take caffeine pills or any stimulants I notice my hands shake more. I have noticed zero extra shaky hands from dosages up to 150mcg of Synbuterol. Anyone else order from them and not feel anything?

I am also taking Pharma Tech Anavar right now from them, so far I haven't really noticed the effects using up to 60mg per day. Will definitely keep using it for longer as I've only used it for maybe 2 weeks at 40-60 mg per day, to see if I noticed any body composition changes or strength gains etc.

Not saying their gear is bunked because they seem to have from what I have read positive reviews. But I am a bit suspicious that I am receiving no effects from the Synbuterol even using up to 150mcg per day which seems like a high dosage. With naturally shaky hands, and then other stimulants giving me even shakier hands, I figured that high a dosage of Clen I would notice it.

I have attached a picture of what I received if anyone can confirm if it looks like the same product they received.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• 20200911_141859-converted-compressed.pdf
    71.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Hey guys,

Has anyone tried Synbuterol from Syn Pharma from Pganabolics? I am using it right now. I have personally felt no effects from it. I tried 50mcg at first for a few days, then 100mcg for a few days, up to 150mcg for a few days. Felt no difference between dosages.

I have naturally shaky hands, and if I take caffeine pills or any stimulants I notice my hands shake more. I have noticed zero extra shaky hands from dosages up to 150mcg of Synbuterol. Anyone else order from them and not feel anything?

I am also taking Pharma Tech Anavar right now from them, so far I haven't really noticed the effects using up to 60mg per day. Will definitely keep using it for longer as I've only used it for maybe 2 weeks at 40-60 mg per day, to see if I noticed any body composition changes or strength gains etc.

Not saying their gear is bunked because they seem to have from what I have read positive reviews. But I am a bit suspicious that I am receiving no effects from the Synbuterol even using up to 150mcg per day which seems like a high dosage. With naturally shaky hands, and then other stimulants giving me even shakier hands, I figured that high a dosage of Clen I would notice it.

I have attached a picture of what I received if anyone can confirm if it looks like the same product they received.

Thanks guys.

Syn clen is good

Did you contact pg anabolic s
Yeah I did not receive a response unfortunately. Not really sure though what all they could even do. Since unless I tested it, how are they to know it is potentially fake or under dosed etc.

The packaging I received does look different then pictures I have seen of Syn products before that people have posted online. But maybe the design for Synbuterol is a bit different not sure.

I did try 150mcg a few times on its own, then I tried 150mcg with my normal dose of 400mg of caffeine that I take before the gym. My hands did become shakier from the caffeine, but to stack 150mcg plus 400mg of caffeine and not notice noticeable effects then what I normally receive from 400mg of caffeine. Just seem like a lot of stimulants to have to not notice any real difference.

Have you been doing stupid things like this for long?

Have you been doing stupid things like this for long?

I was noticing no effect from the 150mcg on its own after a few days.
My normal dosage of caffeine before the gym is 400mg, so after noticing no effects from the 150mcg of Clen, I took the 400mg of caffeine on top of it, and only seemed to notice the normal effects I get from 400mg of caffeine on its own.

I deleted that post because I did not want to sound too negative towards either PG or Syn as both seem to be well respected. Just hoping to get people's experience on using Syn Clen from PG specifically and if the packaging it came in was any different then what they had normally received.

As far as it being fake or under dosed coming from pg or syn there’s no next to no chance bro
Thanks for your response!

I have tried Clen in the past from other sources. I will try another brand from someone I know who has access to it and see if I notice any different effects. I know everyone responds differently so it could just be that. It has been a few years since I've tried it so maybe the effects I receive now compared to the past are different.

I did not know they just changed their labels, that could be my confusion on why I received different packaging. Thanks for letting me know.

My normal dosage of caffeine before the gym is 400mg, so after noticing no effects from the 150mcg of Clen, I took the 400mg of caffeine on top of it, and only seemed to notice the normal effects I get from 400mg of caffeine on its own.

I deleted that post because I did not want to sound too negative towards either PG or Syn as both seem to be well respected. Just hoping to get people's experience on using Syn Clen from PG specifically and if the packaging it came in was any different then what they had normally received.
I’d notice something on 150 for sure. Good clen and you feel it only taking 10mcg.

You know that’s how people overdose on drugs.
They don’t “feel” it and keep going
Then one day you are in the hospital or dead

Taking that amount of stims pre workout is fucking retarded. Just because you don’t “feel” the clen doesn’t mean it’s not working. Syn doesn’t put out bad products

The reason I asked if you have been doing stupid things like this long is because you may just be completely burnt out and it takes a lot to feel anything.

I can tell you one thing, you keep up that nonsense and eventually it will bite you in the ass hard

You know that’s how people overdose on drugs.
They don’t “feel” it and keep going
Then one day you are in the hospital or dead

Taking that amount of stims pre workout is fucking retarded. Just because you don’t “feel” the clen doesn’t mean it’s not working. Syn doesn’t put out bad products

The reason I asked if you have been doing stupid things like this long is because you may just be completely burnt out and it takes a lot to feel anything.

I can tell you one thing, you keep up that nonsense and eventually it will bite you in the ass hard
I’ve used good clen from a couple labs at lower doses and it doesn’t give you the shakes. If I’m not mistaken real clen unless abused hard, shouldn’t.