Pareto

I don't often make posts, but when I do, you bet its going to be a stove-top full of goodies!
Not sure if my next cycle will be Test/Bold or Test/Tren, so I picked up both!
First time using Pareto, so far the communication and shipping has been lightning fast! Very impressed.

Recent Order:
2x Test-E
5x Tren Ace
3x Bold
2x Anavar
1x Aromasin
1x Cabergoline (Pfizer)
Included goodies = TM 101 + Test-P
View attachment 2163
whirlpool stoves looks pretty and professional haha !! All of this got me pretty tempted for a first try!!! Will be sending a photo of my frigidaire stove when it gets here and post review

Just got my order shipped Monday and unveiled today. Decided I should actually try them instead of just parotting that their top notch. Packaging is awesome. The next run will include test e, npp, and mast e. Looking forward to trying them

Ps. I had to crop out half of the order just so I could upload the picture

Attachments

• 20210224_153435.jpg
    20210224_153435.jpg
    904.4 KB · Views: 29
Just got my order shipped Monday and unveiled today. Decided I should actually try them instead of just parotting that their top notch. Packaging is awesome. The next run will include test e, npp, and mast e. Looking forward to trying them

Looks like a nice hall, you won’t be disappointed!

How do you upload such a large file like that?
I take the pic on my iPhone but it won t let me post the original pic it says it to big so what I do is screen shot the original pic and then when I go to post the screen shot it lets me adjust the size I pic the biggest size and it lets me do it

First time with yohimbine or have you used before? Would love to hear what you think of it, I tried it years ago but don’t remember how I reacted to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time with yohimbine or have you used before? Would love to hear what you think of it, I tried it years ago but don’t remember how I reacted to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They actually tossed it on for free! I've been using inno yohimbine at 5mg pw for a bit. Nothing crazy but ya it definitely adds an edge. Im mostly using it for combined fat loss with injectable l cart

I never tried the yohimbine how is it for fat loss how much do U need daily?
Does it make u feel liek shit liek ephedrine does?

I've only been using it for a few weeks and I just went through a fairly substantial breakup so my diet and training were impacted severely. Unfortunately due to that I cannot give a very definite answer on that but someone like @Kanon has far more experience with it than me

I believe it helps in fat loss if you do the cardio fasted. Otherwise I hear it is negligible in terms of effectiveness.