Pareto

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Have you tried the pen yet? Keep us posted.. any shakes from the Clen?
its actually for the wife, she gets zero side effects from clen, so I dont expect shakes to start now. Haven't tried it yet

I wonder what causes gear to have a taste? I've never tried Pareto, but one of the labs I use the deca always has the metal like taste... makes my lips tingly... strange.

Is it the oil they use to mix with I wonder?
I'm sure there is no evidence to support this... but in my head I feel like if I can taste it, it must be strong!!! Lol

lukas09

Trusted Member
Luvin the Pareto mast prop 150 right now 1cc eod and the clen spray mind u if I look at Coffee i get the shakes lol
so 2 pumps of the clen pre workout and I am flyin and shaking
He threw in a little extra bottle of prop cause he’s just a soild dude liek that!!
Little does he know prop is my fav!! :)
So I thank him greatly for that!!
Luv the gear been a customer for years now very impressed!! Wish I could try the tren/mast blend but tren and I don’t see eye to eye any more lol
Primo next on the list!

ABMonkey

"Only one cycle"
Trusted Member
Luvin the Pareto mast prop 150 right now 1cc eod and the clen spray mind u if I look at Coffee i get the shakes lol
so 2 pumps of the clen pre workout and I am flyin and shaking
He threw in a little extra bottle of prop cause he’s just a soild dude liek that!!
Little does he know prop is my fav!! :)
So I thank him greatly for that!!
Luv the gear been a customer for years now very impressed!! Wish I could try the tren/mast blend but tren and I don’t see eye to eye any more lol
Primo next on the list!
Please report back on the primo, I have some Pareto primo for next cycle.

Beothuk

Trusted Member
I wonder what causes gear to have a taste? I've never tried Pareto, but one of the labs I use the deca always has the metal like taste... makes my lips tingly... strange.

Is it the oil they use to mix with I wonder?
I'm sure there is no evidence to support this... but in my head I feel like if I can taste it, it must be strong!!! Lol
Probably brewed using the super solvent Guaiacol

At the end of the day, there are SO many compounds I'd like to try one day.
I decided on bold as its common, tried and true, and Ive done my research and decided that one fits my goals and excellent sides profile.

Unrelated note: I've read many times the colour of Tren doesnt matter (its just oxidation/cooking time?), but still I was hoping my Tren batch would be a bit of a darker side? Anyone else have a picture of Pareto Tren lately?
If trenbolone was to oxidize it would no longer be trenbolone.

Taureau

Administrator
At the end of the day, there are SO many compounds I'd like to try one day.
I decided on bold as its common, tried and true, and Ive done my research and decided that one fits my goals and excellent sides profile.

Unrelated note: I've read many times the colour of Tren doesnt matter (its just oxidation/cooking time?), but still I was hoping my Tren batch would be a bit of a darker side? Anyone else have a picture of Pareto Tren lately?
I have seen tren ranging from dark to pale yellow. yes lighter coloured tren does exist.

My go to lab for the last year. I’m not shilling.. just love this juice :cool: