Our prayers are answered!! Pierre Poilievre!!!

I think he is likely the only hope the conservatives have at taking on Blackface Sock boy. He has always been the best choice for their leader but until now he didnt want it. I do suspect he has finely had enough of the BS, as was already said above. The liars err I mean the liberals...no wait I had that right in the first place..the liars will, if he wins the leadership role, start their tired old attacks that anyone with more than 2 brain cells, which most liar supporters dont have, know they are absolute BS. He will remove the right to an abortion, the rights of the LGBTQ, they are going to repeal all gun laws and allow the so called "Assault Rifles" to be legal (which BTW hadnt been legal to own for something like 40 years) yadda yadda yadda. Absolute BS, yet the stupid in our society believe it whole heartedly. Its not like we have not had conservative governments since these laws came into being and not one of them have tabled any legislation to change them. Including conservative govs with majorities who could have passed any law they wanted. Hopefully enough of the fence sitters have had their eyes opened enough to help us get rid of this blight of a government we currently have. The liars need to go.

This is essetially how government works.. Right gets elected and does ok, then over some years they go too far right and the ppl elect the left.. then over some years they go too far right and the people elect right etc..

The left and the right are always there to keep the other honest..

Trudeua and his liberals do NOT fit into this though. They are globalist self serving fucks

eveyroen needs to become a CP member to vote for him.. I'm sure he will get in either way, but the country needs to see how many support this man, not just current CP memebers
So does getting a membership give anyone a vote for the leader of the conservatives? I’ve never actually paid for a membership but have always voted UCP, except for the last one because fuck O’Toole.

So does getting a membership give anyone a vote for the leader of the conservatives? I’ve never actually paid for a membership but have always voted UCP, except for the last one because fuck O’Toole.

Yes I believe federal PC me,ebershjip allows you to particpate in leadership vtoes

I know my mother in law is a memeber and she was pissed thast she wans't included on a the vote for bumping up Lilia Goodridge in position. Mother in law was supposed to be allowed to vote, but some fuckery went on and they bumped up useless Lilia without a vote..

Coincidentiyly, Lilia Goodridges father is a high sitting board memebe for Suncore/Syncrude.

There is filth and corruption thorugh out every politial party.
Fuck I can only imagine. I don’t hesitate reminding everyone no matter what candidate or party they’re referring to. Everyone there seems to start off with good intentions than quickly get greedy and self serving.

Fuck I can only imagine. I don’t hesitate reminding everyone no matter what candidate or party they’re referring to. Everyone there seems to start off with good intentions than quickly get greedy and self serving.

Yup... It's so discusting, but I think our political parties purposely weed out ppl who are in it for the right reasons and who actually have integrity..

Can't have that kind of cancer ruining a good solid cirminal organization, I mean government

all politicians regardless or political leanings are lying self-serving pieces of shit. Some are better than others but at their core my above statement is true for all of them.

Seems literate and in touch with Canada, BUT, i always fear what happens when they get in and the pressures they face, If he gets in, lets hope he has brass balls and not fall from elite pressures etc. Trudeau started a lot of wheels in motion, hope we can change them fast.

Seems literate and in touch with Canada, BUT, i always fear what happens when they get in and the pressures they face, If he gets in, lets hope he has brass balls and not fall from elite pressures etc. Trudeau started a lot of wheels in motion, hope we can change them fast.

i think he will do well if he's allowed to use HIS opinions and ideas..

I think he will do awful if his party is full a bunch of corrupt businessman and self serving assholes..