Our prayers are answered!! Pierre Poilievre!!!

Yeah just saw that on YouTube. I’m not sure he’s charismatic enough to beat Trudeau.

Plus they need to get Berniers bunch back in the fold.

Yeah just saw that on YouTube. I’m not sure he’s charismatic enough to beat Trudeau.

Plus they need to get Berniers bunch back in the fold.
I don’t know. As much as a stuffed shirt he appears to be upon first glance…. He’s an excellent speaker, can speak to any given audience and knows the room and is relatable and frank.

and even looking the stuffed shirt and stereotypical financial type he also commands respect and puts people on edge when engaging with him…. Because if you aren’t paying attention or keeping up…. He will destroy you. There’s much to like and even live in that. Especially now.

The tough thing for anyone at this point is how to attempt to start to reverse the mess the liberals have made without everyone hating you because of the tough decisions that will have to be made moving forward…. If there’s in fact any way out of what they have done and continue to do.

I don’t know. As much as a stuffed shirt he appears to be upon first glance…. He’s an excellent speaker, can speak to any given audience and knows the room and is relatable and frank.

and even looking the stuffed shirt and stereotypical financial type he also commands respect and puts people on edge when engaging with him…. Because if you aren’t paying attention or keeping up…. He will destroy you. There’s much to like and even live in that. Especially now.

The tough thing for anyone at this point is how to attempt to start to reverse the mess the liberals have made without everyone hating you because of the tough decisions that will have to be made moving forward…. If there’s in fact any way out of what they have done and continue to do.
I totally agree, sometimes the one we think would be a great leader would soon turn against us. As far as the financial sector I think he can get us moving in the right direction

he for sure has a brain and has qualifications

how anyone could turn the control over of the country to a part time drama teacher/ski instructor with no experience was totally illogical

I think he is likely the only hope the conservatives have at taking on Blackface Sock boy. He has always been the best choice for their leader but until now he didnt want it. I do suspect he has finely had enough of the BS, as was already said above. The liars err I mean the liberals...no wait I had that right in the first place..the liars will, if he wins the leadership role, start their tired old attacks that anyone with more than 2 brain cells, which most liar supporters dont have, know they are absolute BS. He will remove the right to an abortion, the rights of the LGBTQ, they are going to repeal all gun laws and allow the so called "Assault Rifles" to be legal (which BTW hadnt been legal to own for something like 40 years) yadda yadda yadda. Absolute BS, yet the stupid in our society believe it whole heartedly. Its not like we have not had conservative governments since these laws came into being and not one of them have tabled any legislation to change them. Including conservative govs with majorities who could have passed any law they wanted. Hopefully enough of the fence sitters have had their eyes opened enough to help us get rid of this blight of a government we currently have. The liars need to go.

Also remember we just had an election. The next one could be nearly 5 years away. The only quick exit from this piece of shit government is for a vote of non-confidence. Which unless all the other parties get on board will not happen due to back room deals and scheems between all the leftest parties and the Block.

My thought, Pierre was waiting for the right time. No point in running against Trudeau and lose, let Otoole do that and be tarnished.
The convoy was the perfect time and he jumped on that right away without hesitation.
I know liberals like to think the convoy is small and a minority, but it is not, getting bigger each passing day. People have had enough.
And their talking points about how its supremist, and so on, is not what the people in the rallies believe in. It started as one thing and ballooned into something far superior, far greater.
I just find it sad that the people who argue with me about it, don’t spend one second to do any digging into it by watching the videos at the protest or listen to the average people that speak there walking along the streets. They read memes from their friends, news articles and believe what they want to believe. Even if I don’t agree, I always take a look so I don’t lol like an idiot when someone proves me wrong later.

So sad.

Oh and I rebeled, I took down the plexiglass screen at the till at work and everyone is excited about it. I did save it in case some asshat calls on me, but I don’t think it will happen.

Last edited:
Really happy and have hope to see Pierre put his name in

I would genuinely love to see no one run against him in the Conservative party and let him run with it

no better timing a strong voice

Don’t get me wrong this guy is brilliant. I have actually had email exchanges back and forth with him asking him to run.

Im quite happy but as @musclememory said the idiots may vote for Trudeaus promises of basic income and government support for everything.

Also remember we just had an election. The next one could be nearly 5 years away. The only quick exit from this piece of shit government is for a vote of non-confidence. Which unless all the other parties get on board will not happen due to back room deals and scheems between all the leftest parties and the Block.
Don’t be surprised if NDP support a non confidence vote. Singh is show 20% support for PM. He may think he can win.

Pierre is awesome, but after watching the entire party turn us over to the communists and doing absolutely nothing about it for the past two years, i will never vote conservative.
PPC for me.