Orion Pharmaceuticals Lab Reviews

Hmmm, wondering if i can drink that shit
I cant remember if it was the stanolone or nandralone base, but i put one of them in my calf just to see how bad it would be. It was worse than i expected. And that was just days after putting it in my quad on same leg. Then trying to fend of questions of why i was limping so bad at work. Fucked me up for a good week or more. Lol.

Hmmm, wondering if i can drink that shit
This is a serious question. Does anyone know if you can drink the water base stanolone like you can winstrol?
Got a vacation coming up and might as well put it to use if i can

This is a serious question. Does anyone know if you can drink the water base stanolone like you can winstrol?
Got a vacation coming up and might as well put it to use if i can
Nevermind. Just looked at the bottle and its a acetate

I truly thought Orion went down few years back! Nothing but good things! I just remember few years back they disappeared

I use to use Orion I loved there products didn't care bout the price. Couple years back my rep told me he was shutting shop for a little and never heard back from him...are they still a private lab?

They did shut down for a bit years back. Owner sustained a bad head injury. Took some time and restructuring of things but they were back shortly after.
Yes, some stuff happened and it does in business of any kind, BUT the group are as strong as ever now i hear, and consistent. I will be purchasing again soon....

They have 30 mlers again?? awesome. Maybe they never stopped, the 30 mls are my favorites. Just use a different spot on tops each time if possible, 20 g wreak havoc after multiple pulls on the tops...
Facts lol I use 22g to pull... Definitely wrecks havoc if u don't rotate spots or use a smaller gauge.

I’m on Orion deca, about 1/3 of the way done a 30ml jug. Strength is up, joints feel good, libido is weird but overall up…different than test but good. About 10lbs weight gain since adding deca to my sust. Good stuff!!

Bunk