Orion Pharmaceuticals Lab Reviews

thought I would reach out but the item I was looking for was out-of-stock. They were willing to work with me and kept in touch. Fast-forward and they were gtg, had the product and we coordinated to get the item into my supply.

Great communication, patient and willing to work with you for what your goals are. Top notch, one to keep an eye on.

Last edited:
So I've been running Orion exclusively for a month. I am 100% pleased with test cyp and the primo. Smooth AF 0 pip from the test and primo. Results are copacetic in every way. Anavar is quite tangible at only 25mg a day.

Top shelf thank you so much.

With Pareto gone and Matrix taking a break, Orion and Dracorex will be my go to hopefully for years to come. Both their test is reach for first great stuff.

Haven't used Orion in a while, but their quality from what I've heard as of late, is still top tier. The guy runs a smooth operation!!

Anyone notice Orion tabs are all white for different products …..I had some Var/ adex in a daily pill container and they broke open …now I don’t know what is what 🤦🏻‍♂️…..when I used them befor I know the tabs were different …they seemed like there was more binding agent use and they were stamped ….not sure if in the sachet they were rubbing just seems like there were in someone gym bag for a year getting beat around. The Arimidex I opened was the same way and color.