opti Canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect to everyone on this thread I think it needs to be said that if you don't like the look of it, his method of payment, the labelling, the box, cheap price etc.. then don't order it. Plain and simple. don't need to go on and on about your opinion of why its too good to be true, shitty box, weird white powder etc..

I ordered and have a choice of ordering again or not. I started this thread to give everyone a review of his really good customer service and odd looking white powder in the one box..

I sent you that info through pm. He did it for me because I don't have his preferred method of payment. If I order again, I'll have to use his preffered method.

I would like you to delete your post for the sake of him so that others are trying to use that method if its not what he wants.

It clearly says that in your first post and why I wanted to clarify in pm? I guess he just picks and chooses, I don’t have his preferred way of payment either and was told to hit the road! which is fine it’s totally up to him right?

You know I never understood why people use EMT to buy illegal products. Leaving an easily followed track record.
Cash is king. I have never lost a package. You send express post and follow the tracking, if it gets sent somewhere strange, then you call and gets it redirected. I had that happen one time.
Pack the money with something so they don’t know it’s money and Ta da.

Bitcoin is a pita. If I was buying guns or powder overseas maybe, but for a small purchase, too much work.

You know I never understood why people use EMT to buy illegal products. Leaving an easily followed track record.
Cash is king. I have never lost a package. You send express post and follow the tracking, if it gets sent somewhere strange, then you call and gets it redirected. I had that happen one time.

Bitcoin is a pita. If I was buying guns or powder overseas maybe, but for a small purchase, too much work.

True cash would make it harder to follow but if they want to get you they will, I mean just sending it out from Canada post is leaving a track right?
If they want you there going to watch you for months and put the case together without holes in it.
I guessing there’s no real safe way?
I’ve never had a problem either

It clearly says that in your first post and why I wanted to clarify in pm? I guess he just picks and chooses, I don’t have his preferred way of payment either and was told to hit the road! which is fine it’s totally up to him right?

Your right, I apologize.. It was in my first post.

I probably shouldn't have put it there because it's not his preffered payment and I understand why. I had talked ot him and was ready to send cash and they he said bitcoin, but I don't have that so he made an exception so I shouldn't have posted that.

EMT is not the safest method so I can see why he doesn't want to use it.

I prefer cash as well, but many ppl are moving away from it.

I don't use bitcoin and I won't use bitcoin. I might be stuborn, but I don't know how to use it, don't know how to set up an account etc.. and I'm getting tired of keeping track of passwords, websites etc..

So when I first read this, I thought "yup he's right, I'm probably the dumbass and put I sent EMT in my first post like he said"... So I apologized to you. Then I went to that first post to delete EMT so I didn't have ppl pissed off at the guy for allowing me EMT.. And it turns out that no, I did not say EMT in ANY of my posts what so ever. I'm not sure where you got "It clearly says that in your first"....

Now I feel like a asshole for saying he took EMT and it turns out that others have been turned down when asked for EMT.

So when I first read this, I thought "yup he's right, I'm probably the dumbass and put I sent EMT in my first post like he said"... So I apologized to you. Then I went to that first post to delete EMT so I didn't have ppl pissed off at the guy for allowing me EMT.. And it turns out that no, I did not say EMT in ANY of my posts what so ever. I'm not sure where you got "It clearly says that in your first"....

Now I feel like a asshole for saying he took EMT and it turns out that others have been turned down when asked for EMT.

Ok sorry you didn’t say EMT but any idiot can read that and figure it out lol? You say you got a tracking number minutes after send the funds? That’s why I clarified it with you?

I don’t care if he takes emt or not but he should say he chooses who he will let use it? Fair is fair? I mean I’m a trusted member and have been on NM too for years, I dud nothing wrong other then ask and was told no so I was kinda shocked and pissed naturally
Anyway it’s done now and to each their own.

I prefer cash as well, but many ppl are moving away from it.

I don't use bitcoin and I won't use bitcoin. I might be stuborn, but I don't know how to use it, don't know how to set up an account etc.. and I'm getting tired of keeping track of passwords, websites etc..

People shouldn’t. The govt wants to track us for every dollar we spend so they get their share of taxes. They could care less if we bought steroids as long as they get their tax from the income the dealer makes, lol.
I will never give up cash, and anyone who has a business will do the same likely. Not just because of ‘cash’ but because that govt gets enough taxes already out of us, fuck them. You know like they are looking into Home Depot receipts, what’s next Popeyes?

Sry, got off track. :)

Ok sorry you didn’t say EMT but any idiot can read that and figure it out lol? You say you got a tracking number minutes after send the funds? That’s why I clarified it with you?

I don’t care if he takes emt or not but he should say he chooses who he will let use it? Fair is fair? I mean I’m a trusted member and have been on NM too for years, I dud nothing wrong other then ask and was told no so I was kinda shocked and pissed naturally
Anyway it’s done now and to each their own.

Never said I got a tracking number within minutes I said "same day I sent funds I was sent a tracking number". There's other ways to get funds the same day beside EMT as well.

I've even had sources send a package out as soon as I email them the tracking number of cash in the mail or the western union number. They didn't need to ensure the funds where all there before sending out their half. And no, it wasn't just with sources who knew me. Handle yourself properly and maturely and you are often given the benefit of the doubt.

I'm fine with you pm'ing me to clarify. But everyone whose on these boards knows that posting info that was exchanged in pm's or email is a no no.. Then lying about why you posted it saying I had posted it first is a chump thing to do.

Your proving my point again in that it never should have been posted on a thread or in a PM that he took EMT and again I wish I never shared that info with you if you were going to get pissy with it. People have bad days and good days. People change their minds.. Maybe he's been getting busier and finally decided he needs to draw a hard line in that if you want it, you can't use EMT so he's more secure. Can't blame the guy at all. He's putting himself at a lot of risk to do what he does and he decided its time to refuse business if its putting himself at undue risk. I'm not sure why you got pissy over him telling you he can't accept EMT...

Your also leading everyone to believe he was an asshole in the words he used to tell you he's not accepting EMT. He doesn't' even know this thread exists and he's not able to explain himself or defend himself. So maybe show some maturity and if you don't like his terms, then go elsewhere and not mis-quote me and let others believe he treated you poorly.

Lastly, your title, my title, the guy don the road from me's title etc.. all mean nothing.. The guy isn't even a member here to my knowledge.. And I don't know about you, but I don't introduce myself via email as "I'm jonnybigarms from NM. I'm a 3 year member on the board and I'm a "well known" member".. I waited until the guy who gave me the source let him know I was sending a secure email. Once that happened, I didn't even give a board handle, title etc.. I just told him what I'd like and what his terms were... Maybe the guy who refered me to him told him I'm pretty trust able, but I never told the source anything along those lines or implied them with title or years on a board etc..

If he had told me "I don't accept EMT, only bitcoin" I would have decided to either get bitcoin or move on.. Even if I found out after that a week before he let someone else do EMT, I wouldn't be pissy about it.. I either accept the terms he told me, or I don't and move on.

people people people enough

its not kosher to discuss how any source conducts business

please stop such talk now

if someone has a review of this brand of gh please open a review and keep the topic to be a review of the product not a dicussion of how the lab owner conducts business.

Status
Not open for further replies.