opti Canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you are going off what Animal said. See he’s the only one I know to have powder.
It is weird, but shit who knows how they are smuggling it into Canada. Might have nothing to do with manufacturing.

I'll get my wife to lick the powder off after she's had a couple glasses of wine tonight. See if I can figure out what it is.

Oh you are going off what Animal said. See he’s the only one I know to have powder.
It is weird, but shit who knows how they are smuggling it into Canada. Might have nothing to do with manufacturing.
Exactly, which is why I said he should ask the seller why or how it would happen.

Reactions: HGH
Exactly, which is why I said he should ask the seller why or how it would happen.
I know we are not dealing with pharmacies for a lot but if I picked up a scrip from my pharmacy and it had powder in it, I damn well would ask what’s up and if they couldn’t answer I would get my money back. If I bought gear and it had strange floating blobs or discolouration and there was no scientific explanation - again money back and never deal there again. 250 for 100 IU’s of what is supposed to be great GH is too good to be true. I’m no expert but I talk to guys who know more than I do and I don’t think you can put out 100 iu’s of quality/pure GH for 250. Someone correct me as I am far from a GH expert.

Reactions: HGH
I know we are not dealing with pharmacies for a lot but if I picked up a scrip from my pharmacy and it had powder in it, I damn well would ask what’s up and if they couldn’t answer I would get my money back. If I bought gear and it had strange floating blobs or discolouration and there was no scientific explanation - again money back and never deal there again. 250 for 100 IU’s of what is supposed to be great GH is too good to be true. I’m no expert but I talk to guys who know more than I do and I don’t think you can put out 100 iu’s of quality/pure GH for 250. Someone correct me as I am far from a GH expert.

You got that right
126 iu to be exact for 250? You just don’t get good gh that cheap, you know what they say when it’s to good to be true eh!
Something isn’t right?

You got that right
126 iu to be exact for 250? You just don’t get good gh that cheap, you know what they say when it’s to good to be true eh!
Something isn’t right?
I thought it was 100 IU, 126 is the same as the pharmacy Serono kits. If it works great but I am going to spend some time reading, if I can find it, what equipment is required to make a GH product.

On another note
I thought it was 100 IU, 126 is the same as the pharmacy Serono kits. If it works great but I am going to spend some time reading, if I can find it, what equipment is required to make a GH product.

sorry I believe it’s 12iu per vial x10 vials so 120iu

I'm on my 8th kit of opti right now, I've never had any foreign powder on any kits so can not chime in on what that is. i gave up on generics long ago and starting using sero only for about 3 years. the only reason i gave these kits a chance was because all the blood work and hplc testing done on other boards, witch i also have access to myself, so with no min order i ordered one kit and had vials sent away for testing. That being said I've been using 4.8iu daily with great success. 99.8% of generic gh in this country is complete garbage, so dont take any ones word for anything do your own testing.

Right now he has it on so cheap, poor guys perplexed for why his sales havn't blown up.. I told him its because most gh is shit and we are all jaded, lol.

Buy one kit, do 3-6 iu a day, you'll know in 2 weeks. If you run 6 iu and all your joints ache, and you gain 10 lbs and your wrists are so sore you can't turn a wrench you'll know.

But no complaining about the packaging, its lame, lol.

haha id buy some but i can't use gh anymore, what a bummer, once i stop using some good gh pops up

I'm on my 8th kit of opti right now, I've never had any foreign powder on any kits so can not chime in on what that is. i gave up on generics long ago and starting using sero only for about 3 years. the only reason i gave these kits a chance was because all the blood work and hplc testing done on other boards, witch i also have access to myself, so with no min order i ordered one kit and had vials sent away for testing. That being said I've been using 4.8iu daily with great success. 99.8% of generic gh in this country is complete garbage, so dont take any ones word for anything do your own testing.
Where did you send your testing and how was that experience?

haha id buy some but i can't use gh anymore, what a bummer, once i stop using some good gh pops up
Lol, that’s how it always works. Truthfully only reason why I’m mentioning Opti is because I’m afraid if he doesn’t get enough business he will quit, then I won’t get access to some good gh either.
See he’s taking a risk importing from the US. And if anyone goes on any US boards you know getting good gh in the USA is common, unlike in Canada.

So anyhow the powder was because a kit blew up in transport and coated the outside of the other vials, so hey you get free gh on the outside.

Btw this was what Optican told me,

You could always ask your doctor to give you a requisition to get your Growth Hormone level when you’re using the compound. It’s just not not covered by OHIP here like the hormone panel and it cost around $100 at life labs in 2014. I don’t know what changed in the scene after as I’ve been absent.

Opti is good stuff.
Had some friends run it (before Opti Can)

I'm not sure where the "Cant get GH at that price" is coming from.

I've had friends get HPLC And a plethora of testing done even from TPs GH and it came back as legit GH... and TP sells at 80USD per kit.

Sure, you'll get Dimer and a lower purity..

But Opti is 100% legit... and imho the #1 non script GH... period.

In summary, @Sorbate is right
Check Opti on Meso.

OR get the HPLC done yourself.. once you guys find out that you're getting 120IU for 250.. at the same purity and zero Dimer as Pharma.... you'll be getting more Opti lol.

You could always ask your doctor to give you a requisition to get your Growth Hormone level when you’re using the compound. It’s just not not covered by OHIP here like the hormone panel and it cost around $100 at life labs in 2014. I don’t know what changed in the scene after as I’ve been absent.

I've gotten that AND igf1 at the same time (costs 80, about 2 months ago)

I only trust bloodwork on my GH lol, too much fake and garbage stuff out there.

Lol, that’s how it always works. Truthfully only reason why I’m mentioning Opti is because I’m afraid if he doesn’t get enough business he will quit, then I won’t get access to some good gh either.
See he’s taking a risk importing from the US. And if anyone goes on any US boards you know getting good gh in the USA is common, unlike in Canada.

Haha once everyone gets on the train it’ll be sold out before you can restock
Maybe if he quits he can wholesale them for cheap ;)

Gh serum blood work was always free at dynacare in Ontario for me
igf-1 blood test was $70

I've gotten that AND igf1 at the same time (costs 80, about 2 months ago)

I only trust bloodwork on my GH lol, too much fake and garbage stuff out there.

The guarantee way to go bro, it’s coming out of your system and you let a certain amount in so there are great expectations 🤗

Now I remembered why I got the requisition, this was when I was a member of ironlifter and a supplier was talking big about having a member get samples tested and Post his blood to prove how great of a supply he had and I happened to be on campus at the time and my doctor is a minute away so I uploaded a requisition saying that I would volunteer to be the lab rat and some members supported that idea as well but the supplier pussied out. All talk with these dudes that always claim shit. I wanna see shit happen.

So anyhow the powder was because a kit blew up in transport and coated the outside of the other vials, so hey you get free gh on the outside.

Btw this was what Optican told me,

That makes sense..

I never emailed the guy myself, just didn't care enough because of who reffered me to the product itself gave me enough trust.

I've been looking to heal up some old injuries lately and feel that youth again so I place a order for 2 kits with opti Canadian. I have to wait for my last round of blood work with a GP to come back before I start the gh, so this is just a review of the customer service.

I've used gh many times before back when you could get that amazing jintropin and then again when UG stuff was also amazing. I admit back then I was too young to get the full benefits of gh and it was primarily a fat burner for me back then. This time, I'm older, worn out, aged, fighting some injuries that just won't heal etc.. So I'm excited to use gh and actually have a chance to feel its full effects.

I've never used opti Canada before, but I was impressed with the speed of email response for sure. Replies for me were within a couple hours. And the day I sent funds I was given a tracking number that same day.

I'll update when package arrives.
I do find it interesting he gave you the option of emt despite never using them?
I didn’t think he did emt?

I sent you that info through pm. He did it for me because I don't have his preferred method of payment. If I order again, I'll have to use his preffered method.

I would like you to delete your post for the sake of him so that others are trying to use that method if its not what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.