On line steroid sites?

Generally websites are more expensive it seems. Plus I personally trust more or less just ordering "online".
I'd rather deal with a rep.
But I have ordered sarms online before, and I got something. But I got liver pain and quite a good suppression with them so I'm not really sure what's in there, possibly dbol or whatever else.

So far my rep stuff from known labs seems legit, I've placed around 5 orders with 2 labs and it was always ok.

The webisites that you can just click and add to cart. Then check out with your credit card is a heat score. A lot of labs these days have website as is helps with marketing. As long as they don’t do business on the site it shouldn’t draw much attention and you won’t have to worry about your source being busted. Like others have said you will pay a premium and you aren’t always guaranteed the best product. Build a good reputation with your source and they should hook you up with better prices. Check reviews on labs and websites before using them.

Won’t use them myself I’d sooner deal with a rep we have some good reps but I have a friend orders off a site he gets Almere products they seem to have fast turn around time and the gear diffinitly is doing what it should but he s also paying a Premium

Hey if it’s working for him then let him do his thing. Showing him better prices should at least peak his interest in looking elsewhere.

Generally websites are more expensive it seems. Plus I personally trust more or less just ordering "online".
But I have ordered sarms online before, and I got something. But I got liver pain and quite a good suppression with them so I'm not really sure what's in there, possibly dbol or whatever else.

So far my rep stuff from known labs seems legit, I've placed around 5 orders with 2 labs and it was always ok.

Don't you get worried when you fork out a few hundred bucks in hoping something shows up? You said 2 labs you use are ok.... do you get any kind of garentee or anything or you pretty much pay the cash and hope for the best ? lol

Don't you get worried when you fork out a few hundred bucks in hoping something shows up? You said 2 labs you use are ok.... do you get any kind of garentee or anything or you pretty much pay the cash and hope for the best ? lol
That's how it works and how its been since UGL started. Get hooked up with a reputable lab and there will be no worries.

I bought online before I found a rep. I don't buy online anymore now.

Ya I have found a couple reps? How do I know if they are reputable or not lol like is there a chat or something I can read up on reps? Or reputable labs as well ?
Any help is greatly welcome

Ya I have found a couple reps? How do I know if they are reputable or not lol like is there a chat or something I can read up on reps? Or reputable labs as well ?
Any help is greatly welcome

for labs we have this hidden section that is hard to find https://www.canadianbrawn.com/forums/steroid-lab-reviews.17/

for individual reps you can either order and find out from your own experience
or you could ask a mod or admin on any forum if they know if that partiular rep is g2g or not

So now I am even more confused. The site mentioned in OP has both a .ca and a .com, and they have totally different product. Both even have reviews on other forums.

I’m not into bashing labs but I’ll tell you straight up from
My experience northern pharma metabolic and that other peice of shit they sell
On proroid is absolute fuckin dog shit leave that trash alone bro

Teragon that’s what it’s called Steer clear tell your friend he’s wasting his money and playing a dangerous game with his health I got a bad infection from a lab in 2010 it was so shitty bro

I’m not into bashing labs but I’ll tell you straight up from
My experience northern pharma metabolic and that other peice of shit they sell
On proroid is absolute fuckin dog shit leave that trash alone bro
On board with you here. 250mgs of Northern test e and I couldnt walk for almost 2 days. Not to mention proroid has a damn near 40% mark up

I've got 2 bottles kicking around if you ever change your mind 😂
I actually have two old ass bottle of northern pharma Cyp kicking around as well haha I did one shot and said never again I didn’t get from pro roid but it’s the same trash lab.........a lot of ppl learned that lesson the hard way

Not only are they more expensive there’s no one to actually vouch for them nvm the money if you injure yourself........WE INJECT THIS SHIT INTO OUR BODY! Does it seem smart to trust a random website that nobody can truly vouch for? LOL no it absolutely dosent haha