On line steroid sites?

JackedJ

Trusted Member
What the general consensus on easy to find on line sites?
E.g. pro roid.com
I don't get stuff from there but a mate of mine does. It seems a bit odd to me.

I’ve used an online site before and I believe I got good product. I could contact them through email (which is how I ordered) and I asked them a few questions through email before I ordered, and they were very responsive and helpful. I feel like if there was a problem to sort out with them I could have done so by email and they would have helped me out.

Sites like that are usually really expensive because they know if your googling “steroids for sale Canada” or something like that, they are likely your only choice and can put a higher price tag on it. I paid like 110$ for a bottle of anavar haha.

Since ordering a while ago, I have gone back to the site just to look and I noticed they have since changed the brand name/labelling of the gear they sell, but it’s still the same lab making it, which is a bit of a red flag.

I’ve used an online site before and I believe I got good product. I could contact them through email (which is how I ordered) and I asked them a few questions through email before I ordered, and they were very responsive and helpful. I feel like if there was a problem to sort out with them I could have done so by email and they would have helped me out.

Sites like that are usually really expensive because they know if your googling “steroids for sale Canada” or something like that, they are likely your only choice and can put a higher price tag on it. I paid like 110$ for a bottle of anavar haha.

Since ordering a while ago, I have gone back to the site just to look and I noticed they have since changed the brand name/labelling of the gear they sell, but it’s still the same lab making it, which is a bit of a red flag.
Great thanks for the response.

There are a few that have decent reputations but I’m a rookie here too and I listened to the ‘vets’ who all said what the wise people already said....be patient, let people get to know you and doors may open if you contribute and aren’t an a-hole. Everyone I asked said stay away from the online sites and deal with a rep or two and build trust.

I am agreeing with what everyone said. Stick around and contribute. Build up a reputation and maybe a rep will find you. That being said you probably want gear NOW and don't want to wait. Try and stick with the most reputable labs.

My very first order was from the site mention by the OP. The product was fine. I had some nasty pip at times.

After finally getting hooked up by a more reputable lab, the difference was significant. Smoother painless gear. Better dosing. Better service and faster delivery.

There is only one lab I used that has poor service but their products were great. Once I got them of course.

Last edited:
My very first order was from the site mention by the OP. The product was fine. I had some nasty pip at times.

After finally getting hooked up by a more reputable lab, the difference was significant. Smother painless gear. Better dosing. Better service and faster delivery.

There is only one lab I used that has poor service but their products were great. Once I got them of course.
Very similar to my experience as well

There is no reason for anyone here to ever use a site.

New guys? As others have said.... stick around... be active and a positive contributor and very good things will happen.

Some sites are legitimate. Most are not. The ones that are... at least for the most part you are going to pay through the nose... similar to what the local gymrat is going to try to charge you.

There may be an exception or two. Obviously I don’t know all the sites.... but generally they are bad news.

Established places with reputation and dedicated relations to the owners of long serving labs are far better and far safer. And if things go tits up for some strange reason with your rep and things can’t be resolved internally .....there is also staff to assist in facilitating a reasonable outcome for both parties.

As far as proroid goes. You’ll be ok overall. But you’ll pay a premium and the people involved won’t really care about you. I think you can do much better. They used to be able to procure hard to obtain HG stuff others couldn’t.... now there’s a far better option closer to home if your eyes are open and you’re paying attention folks.

I have used the site mentioned and had good service but felt like the gear was “hit or miss”..... Once I went to a reputable lab it was a night and day difference in quality. And anecdotally evident in my growth....

I’m new here, but that’s my two cents worth friends!