new to insulin

humalog is the WORST for that and does not put on muscle like the longer lasting versions. For all the shots you would need to do in a day to put on actual mass, it is complete shit.

If... YOu had a HUGE carb meal as you claim and a small dose of slin... Bro, it IMPOSSIBLE to feel those effects you claim right away.

If you're too scared of something, just don't do it. Your mind is playing tricks on you.
I would agree anxiety could cause an elevated HR.But this was over 200 and I owned a heart monitor for many years.I got it under control,thought it was over....then suddenly HR took off again.Could be some kind of issue there but illustrates the power of the master hormone.

Anyone else greatly prefer Lantus/long acting insulin? Some claim it's harder on long-term insulin resistance but I've never even remotely approached the problem of insulin resistance and 20ius of Lantus a day gives great pumps and brings the pounds on quickly.

4 ius fucked me up, I cannot do slin. I have tried every which way there is. I go hypo very quickly. So I stay away from Slin personally. Lots of experience in this game, and bold prop, tren and slin are things I learned a long time ago do not work for me, all for different reasons.

With insulin I feel less is more. I would start with 1iu and go from there. I use 4-6ius prior to training of fast acting humalog anf ingest no carbs with it just bcaa prior to training and eaa during the training. I don’t recomend no carb strategy unless one is very experienced and has a great understanding of their own physiology.