My TRT experience.

Were you injecting once a week or once every 2 weeks before?

When you say your feeling more stable now, what are you reffereing too? Your moods? Your energy??

I’m injecting twice a week. Was feeling a bit low, mood and energy couple days before my shot.

Much better now. Found you have to use tuberculin needles. Tried a slin pin wouldn’t work.

I’m injecting twice a week. Was feeling a bit low, mood and energy couple days before my shot.

Much better now.

If I don't take my shot, or shots, I feel like shit. I think Monday and Thurs are best. 2 small shots.

Last edited:
Were you injecting once a week or once every 2 weeks before?

When you say your feeling more stable now, what are you reffereing too? Your moods? Your energy??

Mood and energy. I was doing once a week IM but have switched to twice a week subQ. I was feeling rundown by Tuesday when I shoot once per week on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Mood and energy. I was doing once a week IM but have switched to twice a week subQ. I was feeling rundown but Tuesday when I not shoot once per week on Wednesday.
Old guy do you use any ai at all as Dr John C,says should be incorporated.I don't buy im wondering if I should use .25 adex a day.

Hey @The Old Guy, just wondering what your current trt is and how you are liking it.
I've been feeling like shit for a long time all the typical low test symptoms off gear. But for the past 2 years my blood work always has my test just above normal usually 8-10.
My doc wouldn't give me a script but he did get me an endo apt. Now this may have been dumb on my part but I decided to try hcg & proviron before the apt to see what the bloodwork would do. Low and behold I felt amazing and my test was at 19.6!
But it didn't last and now the endo says I'm fine so I might be forced to do my own trt. The only thing the docs will give me is antidepressants ☹
Its extremely frustrating when you know what works and nobody cares.
The other factor is that my gf wants a baby! So that's why I've been holding off my own trt.

Any suggestions are welcomed

Hey @The Old Guy, just wondering what your current trt is and how you are liking it.
I've been feeling like shit for a long time all the typical low test symptoms off gear. But for the past 2 years my blood work always has my test just above normal usually 8-10.
My doc wouldn't give me a script but he did get me an endo apt. Now this may have been dumb on my part but I decided to try hcg & proviron before the apt to see what the bloodwork would do. Low and behold I felt amazing and my test was at 19.6!
But it didn't last and now the endo says I'm fine so I might be forced to do my own trt. The only thing the docs will give me is antidepressants [emoji852]
The other factor is that my gf wants a baby! So that's why I've been holding off my own trt.

@mbmuscle have you considered going to a private TRT Dr?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
But it didn't last and now the endo says I'm fine so I might be forced to do my own trt. The only thing the docs will give me is antidepressants ☹

Don’t have a baby cuz kids can suck. Just kidding. Stick with it. Took me. A long time to find a dr who would play ball. I’m long done having kids so the only advice I could give there is big doses of hCg when you are ready to rough on in.

My test kept testing aroun 10-11 and dr told me it was low normal and would do nothing. Did my own trt for quite a while but nice now to have it pharma.

Well bit of an update.

Blood work came back at 22 doing subQ twice a week so a small increase.

Dr has cleared me to keep running trt and we will check blood work again in about a year or as needed. (His words)

I’ll need to keep an eye on my bp but it’s come own quite a bit since going on meds.