My New Ride

Beauty! Very nice that is is in great condition. I am restoring at 1969 Buick GS 400....have over $20,000 in it so far and lots more to do. Nothing beats the feel of a muscle car!

That is a clean car! Beautiful restoration on a sweet 340 4spd, they're a super horny little motor! I'm a major Mopar lover too @The Old Guy.

Beauty! Very nice that is is in great condition. I am restoring at 1969 Buick GS 400....have over $20,000 in it so far and lots more to do. Nothing beats the feel of a muscle car!
Ooooo....,Also Niiice!!

beautiful car old guy love the look , used to have a 67 289 mustang in the day, rust color, oh that wasn't the color, but was a great car anyway with lots of balls

Beautiful car
Congratulations

When I got out of highschool I bought a 67 Chevelle. Had it for quite a few years. The old guys back then told me to never sell it.
Sadly the steering failed and I crashed into the ditch. Bought it back from insurance and always intended on fixing it. Unfortunately I sold it to a guy who kept coming BT and offering more and more money for it. It was such a beautiful car. A few years back my friend said “I FOUND YOUR CAR ITS FOR SALE!!
It was my car black vinyl top and the pearl paint job my dad and I put on it. He bought me paint and auto body supplies for my birthday one year. We worked for about a week straight to do the body work and paint it 12-16hr days. I knew that colour right away.
Anyhow unfortunately it was just a shell and the guy had all the pieces in boxes unlabelled. I didn’t want to do that big of a jigsaw puzzle so sadly I never reclaimed my car. I’d sure love to have one again. I even miss the smell of it

Get all the use out of it you can, government ban on muscle cars are coming next.
fucking hell I wouldnt be surprised at this, with mandatory electric cars or dildo cars as I like to call them.. guess how much co2 producing those batteries make?.... do people think electricity grows on trees as well? I get the nastiest glares from tree huggers when I drive my classic, which never came with a cat converter so it stinks. But my co2 contribution is miniscule in the long run I must put only 10000km on the odometer each year at most... I would want to literally die if they banned cars like these, but car culture is still thriving in the US in my opinion.

There is no feeling like it. I miss those cars. I wish I had the extra money for one.
I believe that horsepower is rated different now. They used to seem to pull harder

manufactures often lied about horsepower specs back then lol...

I don't think there's many men around who don't love old muscle cars...

It's been years since I've sat in one or gone for a rip in one. Nothing like it on earth.. The instant nostalgia feeling added to the shear power is a combo that's impossible to replicate

manufactures often lied about horsepower specs back then lol...
Yep way underrated.
That’s why you could bolt on 100 hp with an intake carb and exhaust, lol.
Back when I used to wrench, it was the 80’s all the cars I drove were from the mid 70’s.
I fixed chevs then because they were so interchangeable and cheap,
So I’d pull the heads, port them a bit, find a 4 barrel intake, port match it and rework the area under the carb, put a edlebrock carb on 650 was perfect, then put in new exhaust. If I coukd find cheap ram horns at the wreckers I ran those, but the log was ok after you made sure you cleaned them up a bit. Put on new exhaust with a crossover pipe and damn even those really shifty under camed, no compression engines really woke up.
Back then only cost $300 maybe a bit more, exhaust being the most.
Lol we didn’t care about pretty so we would use the black plastic ribbed 6” water pipe to make cold air intakes.
Used to advance the timing by doing a breakl stand. Had to run supreme fuel after that.
Fuck we were silly.

We’d work on our cars in the parking lot, we had no auto department in my school, got in shit for changing oil in the parking lot more than once.