My New Ride

GOOD GOD, man that is beautiful. manual or auto? what engine? Im seriously drooling over here.. My dad bought a plymouth cuda which he ended up just flipping for a profit, he always sells the cool stuff and keeps the shittiest ones for some reason 😞

edit: ah its a 340ci v8 of course. sooo nice do you plan on doing any mods? love the wheels btw

Beautiful ride - love old muscle cars. I like the tech of the new sports cars but nothing beats the sound and pull of the old muscle cars.

I just saw one of these is my neighbours garage last weekend. His needs some body work/restoration. Lime green with a 340 wedge.
Your looks great though!

GOOD GOD, man that is beautiful. manual or auto? what engine? Im seriously drooling over here.. My dad bought a plymouth cuda which he ended up just flipping for a profit, he always sells the cool stuff and keeps the shittiest ones for some reason 😞

edit: ah its a 340ci v8 of course. sooo nice do you plan on doing any mods? love the wheels btw

Manual. Not doing anything this year as the budget is spent. GF asked if we will still have enough for a down payment on another place. Of course we will honey. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

No it’s got the gassy smell. The sound is most impressive and torque is unreal.
There is no feeling like it. I miss those cars. I wish I had the extra money for one.
I believe that horsepower is rated different now. They used to seem to pull harder

There is no feeling like it. I miss those cars. I wish I had the extra money for one.
I believe that horsepower is rated different now. They used to seem to pull harder

I put her down and it pins you in. Rpms get very high and there’s that let up as you shift then pins you in again.