My latest blood work on 500 gm of test a week (5 weeks in)

So for my life insurance policy they did a blood test and I got the results.

Overall I was happy, really shocked my PSA was so low.

My creatine was a bit high, I am thinking maybe overtraining a bit mixed with drinking too much lately. (I know you are not supposed to drink on cycle, my bad)
Also why I think my triglycerides may be from my daily egg ingestion or my 3 times a week drinking?

I’ll wait till others chime in about what they think, I know some of you are really good with blood work.

I and going to get tested again in a month after I change diet a bit and my training and see what happens.
View attachment 52050
View attachment 52051
View attachment 52052
View attachment 52053
I think these look pretty good for your current cycle.
What about your CBC? How is RBC, Hemoglobin?

I think these look pretty good for your current cycle.
What about your CBC? How is RBC, Hemoglobin?
It was for insurance, they only checked if I had any life threatening dieases that would effect my policy.

I own a hemoglobin/hemocrit testing machine and I am within acceptable limits.

I am working on my triglycerides by reducing my drinking and I bought astrugus to help with my kidneys hoping to get rid of the tiny bit of protein that I passed.

It was for insurance, they only checked if I had any life threatening dieases that would effect my policy.

I own a hemoglobin/hemocrit testing machine and I am within acceptable limits.

I am working on my triglycerides by reducing my drinking and I bought astrugus to help with my kidneys hoping to get rid of the tiny bit of protein that I passed.

Where can you get those machines and how much?

Amazon, I htink it was about $300.

I am about to go to bed, I’ll look it up and post a link tomorrow.

Gotta work at 6 am tomorrow, lol.

Could be that.
I eat beef almost every day and not lean cuts.
I also eat a min of 4 eggs a day.

I could try more chicken.
I slowed down on the red meats heavily in the last month or two but when I do eat beef I drank as much fat as I possibly can then I replace it with olive oil... Turn the heat way down once u do that, THEN you add some spices

omega 3s are you friend! I personally eat wild sockeye daily, however a few tsp of a good fish oil supplement should do the trick as well
Can u make any recommendations? I been wondering about how to supplement omega 3 without pills cause u need to take like 10 of em a day. The only fish oil supplement I found that isn't pill based is fish oils added to apple cider vinegar

Can u make any recommendations? I been wondering about how to supplement omega 3 without pills cause u need to take like 10 of em a day. The only fish oil supplement I found that isn't pill based is fish oils added to apple cider vinegar
I use the brand Carlson as reccomended by @Goldenrod
I use their liquid one that contains 800mg EPA and 500mg DHA per tsp.

Wild caught salmon. Farm raised is higher in Omega 6 because it's pellete fed amd grass fed beef. Grass get is higher in Omega 3 then Omega 6. Omega 6 is still needed but it promotes inflammation where Omega 3 is anti inflammatory. Traditional American diet is 20:1 Omega 6 to Omega 3 but places low in heart disease like the Mediterranean or Japan if im correct on the places are closer to 6:1, 4:1, or even 3:1

Don't sweat the creatnine much. You can always calculate your eGFR for a better indication of your kidney function which uses your weight sex etc (although even this doesn't take muscle mass into account). More muscle = more creatnine. You'll always release more creatnine into your bloodstream than someone with less muscle mass as part of your muscles metabolism. Trends are really important....so if you have past levels see where you were and repeat this in 3-6 months if concerned. If similar it's likely nothing to be worried about.

Now if you train hard before blood work that would raise your creatnine kinase ...a different measureable entirely and fluctuates more with muscle stress. But not commonly tested or useful