My first experiences with testosterone

She and I have a long outstanding patient/doctor relationship, she told me to tell her what I'm taking when I start, same with supplements I kept going back adding stuff to my list, asking permissiong so to speak.

After some time of this she sat me down and said listen, you are going to have to do this as a sort of experiment because you want to do this and I can't advise you to. But you tell me and we can record it all and add to the database of info for other doctors to read about. A case study sort of thing. I have an autoimmune disorder so that's why it's something un treaded territory, and they are willing to work with me completely. It's been a long 6 Years to say the least hahaha. She told me it'd be best to get a prescription from a trt clinic but if I wanted to do it at home just go ahead.

She was one of the docs to tell me about cyclophosphamide, it's something they personally would only run while I'm doing the chemo, and then carry on for a month or two afterwards before getting someone off of it. This would be considering that their test levels will return to normal or were normal before treatment. My last doctor never made this aware to me my first time so I totally lost all my test production and killed my fertility for the most part. But hey none of this bothers me, I'm just stoked to be here hahaha

I'm not sure what azoospermia is, but I'll do a little research right now. I appreciate your questions and reply, thanks for the welcome golden :)
Morning, You said they gave testosterone to people on this chemo to keep swimmers alive. Exogenous testosterone stops your testicles from producing testosterone, because they don't need to anymore, and sperm in varying degrees. For some azoospermia is the result - the absence of any sperm so you can't get anyone pregnant even if you ejaculate there is no sperm.
Each to their own my friend and I am not trying to tell you what to do but I would not want takes steroids and experiments with non prescribed medication in my medical file when you already have an autoimmune disease. People who tell their doctors, depending on the doctor, will have issues blamed on steroids when the truth is they have nothing to do with the usage. There is the possibility it was caused or is being caused by exogenous test but I wouldn't want a new doc to assume. I would want them to determine for certain and then I would know.

I get experimenting and the doc not being able to advise but it isn't the doctor you deal with day to day I am necessarily referring to, what if you need to go to a clinic, the ER, your doctor moves on or retires etc. I am careful what is in my medical file and it isn't because I am reckless or want to hide anything from doctors, I have enough doctor and nurse friends to know their opinion of steroids and experimental products. I hope the autoimmune disease keeps under control, prednisone is a wonder drug but it sure is a double edged sword.
All the best and do what you feel is right. I am just sharing my experiences and opinion.

take care,

GR

Morning, You said they gave testosterone to people on this chemo to keep swimmers alive. Exogenous testosterone stops your testicles from producing testosterone, because they don't need to anymore, and sperm in varying degrees. For some azoospermia is the result - the absence of any sperm so you can't get anyone pregnant even if you ejaculate there is no sperm.
Each to their own my friend and I am not trying to tell you what to do but I would not want takes steroids and experiments with non prescribed medication in my medical file when you already have an autoimmune disease. People who tell their doctors, depending on the doctor, will have issues blamed on steroids when the truth is they have nothing to do with the usage. There is the possibility it was caused or is being caused by exogenous test but I wouldn't want a new doc to assume. I would want them to determine for certain and then I would know.

I get experimenting and the doc not being able to advise but it isn't the doctor you deal with day to day I am necessarily referring to, what if you need to go to a clinic, the ER, your doctor moves on or retires etc. I am careful what is in my medical file and it isn't because I am reckless or want to hide anything from doctors, I have enough doctor and nurse friends to know their opinion of steroids and experimental products. I hope the autoimmune disease keeps under control, prednisone is a wonder drug but it sure is a double edged sword.
All the best and do what you feel is right. I am just sharing my experiences and opinion.

take care,

GR
Might I add about the chemo, it's cyclophosphamide so it kills cells on contact. Only ran for maximum 6 months, in that time its more beneficial to be on testosterone than it is to not be. Infertility usually follows this treatment without. I believe it's not long term enough of test to cause a problems with swimmer production.

I'm no doctor, but i am in tune with my body very well. There is no bias, for or against testosterone in this. It isn't their focus, I'll just say that my case is extremely specific and something like testosterone isn't something that they are worried about. Nor does it impact or affect my care. Nor do they point fingers. If I'm gonna be honest here everyone, I really appreciate the concern and such, but my risks are pretty low. I know the risks I take, and I didn't really even wanna speak about the health side of things, it's just nice to share that hey I've been down the absolute worst road and managed to climb out of it. And with new knowledge I have going further in life just makes the health issues easier to manage and keep healthy.

and prednisone is such a double edged sword, I wish it wasn't damaging in the ways it is. But I also wish my body wouldn't damage itself the way it does so oh well always a trade off in life hahaha if it wasn't my own immune system hurting me, it would be my own personal decisions hurting me hahahaha

Hope all is well with everyone

My brother did a couple cycles, and the injection site pain was significantly different between different vials from different sellers even though it was the same drug. He figured it must have been a reaction to the different carrier oils used. One he used swelled up like a boob on his butt and was hard and hot.

If you like the drug, maybe try a different batch from a different seller.
So I tried the same lab, different bottle and its been fine. The ethanate was on sale and I think I see why hahaha. But I stocked up on more syn, Definitely getting robbed now. 140 per vial of Ethanate, I understand making a dollar but that's excessive. But hey has anyone had any experience with phenylpropionate test? Or sustaplex? I've been thinking of trying it seeing as how I don't mind Ed or eod injections

First, I personally wouldnt use Teragon or Northern. I had an old friend who purchased from one of the 2 sites that sell those labs (last summer 2023) and he got the same thing. Super insane cystic acne and pip for days. He got it from there as we had a mild falling out over his spastic actions while juicing his brains out and cannot ever take accountability for it so he couldnt order through me or any of the labs I go with.

Second! Switch labs ir go back to Syn and hopefully it clears ups. Unfortunately for my old mate his acne didnt clear and he needed accutane Rx as the pimples were ruining his tattoos.

Best of luck.
Northern Teragon metabolic absolutely garbage better off with no name bcaa powder

So I tried the same lab, different bottle and its been fine. The ethanate was on sale and I think I see why hahaha. But I stocked up on more syn, Definitely getting robbed now. 140 per vial of Ethanate, I understand making a dollar but that's excessive. But hey has anyone had any experience with phenylpropionate test? Or sustaplex? I've been thinking of trying it seeing as how I don't mind Ed or eod injections
sustaplex is syns super sustanon 350 instead of normal Sustanon 250 , sustanon is a test blend with both long and short esters so it is available faster than say a long ester cyp or enanthate sustanon is old school and I fuckin love it test phen is a short ester mostly used in blends but i have seen and used it on its own and truthfully it is hands down number 1 my favorite test injectable of all times I am suprised it isnt much much more popular i imagine it is hard to make good luck and peace out !

Tarragon and Northen haven't been good for 15 years surprise they are still around. I don't know a single rep who carries them and to trust online...is a no for me. Now I won't speak prices but SYN Legacy Inno and other Top Tier labs in Canada are going to be a bit more in price but you get what you pay for. I'd say pay the money just on piece of Mind alone. Join some boards contribute make friends there are way way better options for UGL than Terragon or Northern these days.

sustaplex is syns super sustanon 350 instead of normal Sustanon 250 , sustanon is a test blend with both long and short esters so it is available faster than say a long ester cyp or enanthate sustanon is old school and I fuckin love it test phen is a short ester mostly used in blends but i have seen and used it on its own and truthfully it is hands down number 1 my favorite test injectable of all times I am suprised it isnt much much more popular i imagine it is hard to make good luck and peace out !
Shit sounds like I need to buy a few bottles of this. I haven't found any just testosterone phenylpropionate, I've only heard of it one place and that's the sustaplex. I'll be hunting for these, I have a few vials of test prop to try out I'm pretty excited! Been wanting to move to an Ester blend or a shorter Ester for some time now. I think it's about time

Tarragon and Northen haven't been good for 15 years surprise they are still around. I don't know a single rep who carries them and to trust online...is a no for me. Now I won't speak prices but SYN Legacy Inno and other Top Tier labs in Canada are going to be a bit more in price but you get what you pay for. I'd say pay the money just on piece of Mind alone. Join some boards contribute make friends there are way way better options for UGL than Terragon or Northern these days.
Well damn, I have 2 bags or anavar from Terragon and like 4 bottles of test from them too hahahaha I domt like the carrier oils they use. Cottonseed and benzyl benzoate is trash. But yeah my trainer was charging me 140 a bottle of syn. Last I'll grab off him tbh... I think I found a proper supply url for syn now. I'm going to give them a try. Never heard of legacy or inno, but I'll keep an eye out for them if you say they are a top tier. Getting fake Var, or Primo is my fear too. Would really love to find that testosterone phenylpropionate @Mad Zuiki mentioned

Well damn, I have 2 bags or anavar from Terragon and like 4 bottles of test from them too hahahaha I domt like the carrier oils they use. Cottonseed and benzyl benzoate is trash. But yeah my trainer was charging me 140 a bottle of syn. Last I'll grab off him tbh... I think I found a proper supply url for syn now. I'm going to give them a try. Never heard of legacy or inno, but I'll keep an eye out for them if you say they are a top tier. Getting fake Var, or Primo is my fear too. Would really love to find that testosterone phenylpropionate @Mad Zuiki mentioned
I can say Syn Var is 100% var

Lots of good labs with backing out there, Syn, Legacy, Inno, Orion, Global, Draco, Olympic etc I can only speak on the 1st 3 labs for now but I'll be reviewing the others once I get my hands on them.

Lots of good labs with backing out there, Syn, Legacy, Inno, Orion, Global, Draco, Olympic etc I can only speak on the 1st 3 labs for now but I'll be reviewing the others once I get my hands on them.
I personally love trying out other brands, just being off the terragon for a week now and I'm already feeling less oil on my neck and scalp. It really made my skin oily as hell. Would love to see what other test blends labs have out there too, Sustaplex peaks my interest as it's a stronger version of sustanon as mad zuiki said. I heard someone else say Draco makes a 500mg blend holy shit hahahaha

My brother did a couple cycles, and the injection site pain was significantly different between different vials from different sellers even though it was the same drug. He figured it must have been a reaction to the different carrier oils used. One he used swelled up like a boob on his butt and was hard and hot.

If you like the drug, maybe try a different batch from a different seller.
makes no sense.swell like a boob and is hot hard.fuck the seller contact the lab and get to the bottom of it!!!the seller would be getting an earn full if the hygiene injection was cool.
that sound like major infection and according to my friend on this forum who knows more about medical than anyone i know that could end in sepsis,lancing,medication,or worse.