Matrix Laboratories Reviews

Hey CB!
I’ve waited a while before even THINKING about writing another lab review. I’ve had a pretty steep learning curve re: all things PEDs, most specifically when it comes to opening my big over excited ADHD mouth to ‘over-share’……I’m sure many of you will remember my embarrassingly naive and amateur attempt at another review, and I thank all of you for your much needed lessons of ‘tough-love’…..

All that being said, I’ll start off by saying this is not a review of any kind of a ‘comparative-analysis’, as im still less than a year into my PED journey and learning SO much all the time. What this IS, however, is a review from the perspective of a relatively green guy for other green guys.

The communication and support from Matrix has been nothing short of some of the best customer service and support I’ve seen from a company that does ANYTHING. Non judgemental to what at times felt like silly amateur questions, great advice and support, and major appreciation for my trust in choosing to work with this company. As many others have said, the packaging communicated immediately that you’re dealing with professionals who know what they’re doing and take pride in their craft. You don’t need to be anyone other than someone with a set of eyeballs and a brain in your head to realize that.
As far as the products themselves go, both my wife and I have only two other labs to compare to, but the difference in feel / effects / performance / PIP, has been substantially better with Matrix products, and that’s saying something I believe when even amateurs like us can tell…..
Again, very much feel supported and like there’s a relationship that MATTERS to these guys right from the word go.
Once my 12 year old teaches me how to make my picture files smaller on my iPhone I’ll upload the ‘mini-stash’ of goodies I’ve been accumulating in my 3-4 orders from Matrix thus far. At this point, it’s going to be hard to find a reason to consider anyone else to supply us with our gear.

Solid brother,
when do you plan on running the winny?
Id like to run it starting in April because otherwise Ill be all covered up through the winter lol I like to show off the hard work come spring time haha

I cannot wait to get started on that though.

I'm thinking 50 mg inject winny eod, 400-600mg primo e, 500 test cyp and I may throw in some anavar orals but it may not even be necessary since that winny helped me get absolutely peeled.

If anyone has some other ideas I'm always open to suggestions regarding doses and compounds.

Id like to run it starting in April because otherwise Ill be all covered up through the winter lol I like to show off the hard work come spring time haha

I cannot wait to get started on that though.

I'm thinking 50 mg inject winny eod, 400-600mg primo e, 500 test cyp and I may throw in some anavar orals but it may not even be necessary since that winny helped me get absolutely peeled.

If anyone has some other ideas I'm always open to suggestions regarding doses and compounds.

Email me next year before you start your cycle. I may have something for you to add to the cycle instead of the anavar.

Recently made an order from @Mammoth with Matrix as a first time customer near the end of September I was super impressed with the level of customer service, the ease of ordering, the stick of the product, the shipping, the presentation, and last but not least, the quality of the product. I can seriously say every single aspect of dealing with @Mammoth was flawless.
I had made a smaller order for the first time but still treated like gold and like a super regular customer. Mammoth threw in a considerable amount of Pharma dick pills to go along with the Matrix ones I had ordered. I can truthfully say there was zero difference between his and the pharma ones.

I then hear about the upcoming changes and see the offer for the Christmas time sale and figured I had better take advantage and get some other products I have been wanting to try. Got my order in and that's when Mammoth gave me more than one option....I could take the 20% off or get some other items free of charge that were very easily worth much more than the 20%.
As you can see the packaging and presentation are topnotch and flawless!!
Even the care and the professionalism that was put into the way it was packed & shipped, they clearly spend some money to properly ship you the most discrete & legit looking package.
I haven't tried all the products that I've received yet but I am 100% confident they are exactly as advertised.

I will continue to support @Mammoth and be a happy customer with his future endeavors.

Attachments

• 07557842-9331-4129-80f9-0581bac41106.jpeg
    07557842-9331-4129-80f9-0581bac41106.jpeg
    419.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20240115_020901.jpg
    20240115_020901.jpg
    1,021.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20240115_020943.jpg
    20240115_020943.jpg
    847.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 20240115_020914.jpg
    20240115_020914.jpg
    881.5 KB · Views: 55
Recently made an order from @Mammoth with Matrix as a first time customer near the end of September I was super impressed with the level of customer service, the ease of ordering, the stick of the product, the shipping, the presentation, and last but not least, the quality of the product. I can seriously say every single aspect of dealing with @Mammoth was flawless.
I had made a smaller order for the first time but still treated like gold and like a super regular customer. Mammoth threw in a considerable amount of Pharma dick pills to go along with the Matrix ones I had ordered. I can truthfully say there was zero difference between his and the pharma ones.

I then hear about the upcoming changes and see the offer for the Christmas time sale and figured I had better take advantage and get some other products I have been wanting to try. Got my order in and that's when Mammoth gave me more than one option....I could take the 20% off or get some other items free of charge that were very easily worth much more than the 20%.
Even the care and the professionalism that was put into the way it was packed & shipped, they clearly spend some money to properly ship you the most discrete & legit looking package.
I haven't tried all the products that I've received yet but I am 100% confident they are exactly as advertised.

I will continue to support @Mammoth and be a happy customer with his future endeavors.

This review deserves to be framed. I really appreciate the professionalism displayed in your review. You have covered everything. From customer service to packaging to shipping to quality. It's always a pleasure dealing with someone like you.

Are those Matrix branded PEPTIDES I see?!?
I feel like someone waking up from (no pun intended) the matrix for the first time….
May have to reach out to mammoth to see if there’s any left….

I feel like someone waking up from (no pun intended) the matrix for the first time….
They are! I haven't tried those yet but wanted to have some on hand for when and if I actually need them. My wife has an injury that we may try them on though.

They are Matrix brand, and I used 2 boxes worked.
Just 2 vial, and shockwave therapy together and my grade 1 calf tear is all better after 4 weeks.

They are Matrix brand, and I used 2 boxes worked.
Just 2 vial, and shockwave therapy together and my grade 1 calf tear is all better after 4 weeks.

Glad to hear this. I had to stop the BPC-157+ TB 500 combination (same batch as the ones you got). I find the BPC-157 makes me stay awake for longer hours and it causes me insomnia if used long enough. But i was 4-5 vials into it. Right around the 6-8 weeks period.

I recently placed a couple orders with Matrix. Although I’ve yet to use the gear, everything else has been top notch. Professional, prompt communication, transparency, top quality packaging, and super fast shipping.

I’ll write another review after using the gear but I expect nothing but the best based on my experience thus far.

Posted some pics in the other thread….
SO stoked to have received the package full of goodies and my god, what a deal…..

Many thanks to Mammoth specifically on behalf of those of us new to PEDs who need someone like this who literally puts his clients health, goals, knowledge, and understanding of what they are doing ahead of even making the sale. As a businessman myself, it’s admirable to see when someone loves their craft, and goes over and above with customer service.

Can’t wait to see what the future holds and VERY happy to be well set up with quality gear for the next long while (may even have created a few new fans in my lifting circle / gym buddies 😆)