Matrix Laboratories Reviews

Placed an order with Matrix/Canadian Dispenseries and communication was very fast and service is top notch, delivery was fast and labels look very proffesional. I am impressed so far. I'll be making a more detailed review within the next couple days. but first, time to crack the seals.

Picked up some Superdrol from Matrix. Email response was super quick, ordering process very organized, and delivery was very fast.

I'm currently on 800mg Test E / wk and 400mg Tren E / wk - this is my go to cycle, been doing this exact dose on and off for years and get desired results every time. I use this for both cutting and bulking - why change things if they work? Training for me specific for Muay Thai and BJJ and this round I'm following Phil Daru's Ground Control program to improve strength for BJJ. This is my 3rd time through the program. Needless to say I know what it feels like to be on this cycle and type of training.

Never did superdrol, but was curious about the touted strength gains. I will say that after 2 weeks I have to be careful of increasing load too fast. I seriously just want to slap on another plate after every set. A younger me would be doing just that, but the 48 year old me has learned from past mistakes.

I'm doing just 10mg about an hour pre workout. I have just a tiny bit of bloating/gas/stomach discomfort that I normally don't have, but it's nothing that would stop me from continuing. I plan to keep it at this dose and end things at 4 weeks unless sides increase. I'm drinking a shit ton of water and taking my liver supps including TUDCA. Really diggin this experiment and thankful for a quality product from Matrix.

Next up will be RAD 140 which is also from Matrix. Going to see if it helps during my conditioning as I get into prep mode for am upcoming fight.

Hope this info helps someone out there.

I too just finished using Matrix superdrol and it’s definitely gtg! Started with 10mg ED and increased to 20mg after the first week, but had to dial it back to 10mg because of stomach issues. Used for total of four weeks and had noticeable strength gains, but unfortunately couldn’t continue because the sides even at 10mg became to much.
As I’ve aged...approaching mid forties now...sides from orals become to much with the exception of Var and Tbol which are tolerable

Placed an order with Matrix/Canadian Dispenseries and communication was very fast and service is top notch, delivery was fast and labels look very proffesional. I am impressed so far. I'll be making a more detailed review within the next couple days. but first, time to crack the seals.
you wont be disapointed!! Im running their products right now and am loving my results!

I too just finished using Matrix superdrol and it’s definitely gtg! Started with 10mg ED and increased to 20mg after the first week, but had to dial it back to 10mg because of stomach issues. Used for total of four weeks and had noticeable strength gains, but unfortunately couldn’t continue because the sides even at 10mg became to much.
As I’ve aged...approaching mid forties now...sides from orals become to much with the exception of Var and Tbol which are tolerable

Was it just stomach issues or anything else? I seem to have a low level headache here and there but I don't know if it's the sdrol or a cold I've been fighting off.

Was it just stomach issues or anything else? I seem to have a low level headache here and there but I don't know if it's the sdrol or a cold I've been fighting off.
Just stomach issues which led to loss of appetite and lethargy.
How’s your blood pressure? Sometimes headaches can be attributed to even a very slight increase in bp

Just stomach issues which led to loss of appetite and lethargy.
How’s your blood pressure? Sometimes headaches can be attributed to even a very slight increase in bp
BP is good, I check regularly, especially when Tren is involved. As this cold wears off I'm noticing less and less headaches so I think it was that more than anything else. Stomach issues are definitely a side effect.

Got my first order from them. Rep was very responsive. Packaging looks professional and nice.

From payment to shipping was very quick. Everything you'd expect from a professional lab that understands customer service.

Pictured is everything I got from them.

Have not started using the products yet. Plan is to start June 1 (unless I pull the pin early). Will review more when cycle is underway.

Attachments

• Snapchat-232192385.jpg
    Snapchat-232192385.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 161
Got my first order from them. Rep was very responsive. Packaging looks professional and nice.

From payment to shipping was very quick. Everything you'd expect from a professional lab that understands customer service.

Have not started using the products yet. Plan is to start June 1 (unless I pull the pin early). Will review more when cycle is underway.
Looks good and you won’t be disappointed! @tricks79

good looking cycle right there!!

I have been running their products as well and everything is awesome!

they do not disappoint and their service is top notch!

Love strong Tren lol. I am counting down the days until January when my new cycle for 2020.
TREN AND MORE TREN LOL

Well, 2020 came early this year lol. Matrix Tren Hex is gtg 100%. When your wife is in the kitchen and you've just pinned some Tren upstairs in the bathroom and she yells up to you - what smells like hospitals lolol. Good shit.
Rep was great to deal with, no pip whatsoever from Test prop either.
Good job guys.