LIFT 😬 MUSIC 💣💥 Canadianbrawn EDITION

Grrrrrr i need heavy now!!!! Lol
Bury tommorow thats the band iv been listening to lately great band have a listen.
Slayers always good!

My neighbour is a metal head like me. We had my stereo set up by the firepit friday night drinking and just pounding the metal all night. I think it scares the rest of the neighbours. Lol.
Imagine this ripping through the neighbourhood. My stereo is loud. Wicked bass. I wonder why the older people around here dont engage me??

My neighbour is a metal head like me. We had my stereo set up by the firepit friday night drinking and just pounding the metal all night. I think it scares the rest of the neighbours. Lol.
Imagine this ripping through the neighbourhood. My stereo is loud. Wicked bass. I wonder why the older people around here dont engage me??

Prob your trapz that scare them!!!

Actually i do shoot in my front yard. Its legal here though.

If you have enough space out there why not? Do you have a range setup? When I was a kid knew someone that had a whole log/sand bag thing to stop high power bullets and lots of metal scraps, basic setup but never gets old.

There's a conversation starter. Ever open the window and just shoot from there? haha

If you have enough space out there why not? Do you have a range setup? When I was a kid knew someone that had a whole log/sand bag thing to stop high power bullets and lots of metal scraps, basic setup but never gets old.

There's a conversation starter. Ever open the window and just shoot from there? haha

i have an old boat house down by the water that we stacked bails of straw for my wifes bow and arrow. I just add some sheets ply wood and there is a stack of roofing shingles inside to catch everything.
Still need to get a table set up to shoot from.
its safe.

And yes, when was a kid and parents not home would shoot squirrels from inside out the kitchen window with a 410. Lol

S
i have an old boat house down by the water that we stacked bails of straw for my wifes bow and arrow. I just add some sheets ply wood and there is a stack of roofing shingles inside to catch everything.
Still need to get a table set up to shoot from.
its safe.

And yes, when was a kid and parents not home would shoot squirrels from inside out the kitchen window with a 410. Lol
Man i used to have a shit ton of squrill tails!

Everyone loves music and music brings people together ,lets dedicate everyday to NEW or OLD.

1. List the song title
2. List why you picked it for ur lift musicsong
3.if u can get a link for easy play for everyone that be cool.if you cant thats ok post it up.

tech 9 (see me)
Has a kickass chorus, makes u wanna lift a house.

:sick::sick::sick::sick: