LIFT 😬 MUSIC 💣💥 Canadianbrawn EDITION

Harley00

The Rebel
Everyone loves music and music brings people together ,lets dedicate everyday to NEW or OLD.

1. List the song title
2. List why you picked it for ur lift musicsong
3.if u can get a link for easy play for everyone that be cool.if you cant thats ok post it up.

tech 9 (see me)
Has a kickass chorus, makes u wanna lift a house.

Last edited:
No ones got any awsome workout tunes! Lol ill add 1 more to help get the ball rolling lol
Madchild-lemons
Great tune makes u feel like doing drugs lol

I w/o early morning and for the days I'm feelin a bit sluggish I always crank this one, an oldie, but a goodie. It fires me right up!

I saw him live not long before he died. It was a blast.

First time I heard that song was at a concert at Massey Hall in Toronto. One of the best concerts I’ve been to. Great story teller.

Wound up shirtless (like......somehow lost my shirt and I still don’t know why or how) at Yonge and Dundas before being ushered out of Toronto before being arrested. Too much booze and possibly some psychedelics were involved. That has to have been 20 or more years ago.

So I am a metal head #1, but I do listen to hip hop and EDM too.

Only gangsta rap from the 90's . None of the soft weak new age millennial crap that is popular today.

And EDM, but only the heavier drops, nothing with soft melodical vocals. You gotta be able to headbang to it.