JOURNAL: A Girl on Gear

Wow inspiring love your early morning cardio sessions i need to get back to those. I Always have one cheat meal a week. It stimulates your metabolism if u r really strict or if u restrict carbs/calories the other 6 days. I have always felt/look good doing it this way.

Glad to hear the knee sleeves r working. I love them. I have similar ones i wash mine in the washer and dry them in the dryer and they r fine. U could hang them to dry just incase, they dry fast.

30mg of test a week is a good dose u should feel good off that and get good results. I like to run 20mg a week. I get good results with no side effects.

U gotta try the zopliclone's for sleeping i think u would really like them as a long term solution. Its better for u as well then the lorazepams. I had carpel tunnel too and i bought a carpal tunnel wrist brace for 15$ to 20$ at Wal-Mart. Wear it when u sleep and u won't wake up in pain like that. My Dr recommended it, i didn't think it would work and it does. He said ppl go into fetal position when they sleep and you curl your wrists, this cuts off the circulation and the u wake up in pain. The brace stops this from happening.

Some ppl r shit heads, try not to let that get u down. I agree with u 100% but life isn't fair and ppl r selffish and it's great that your son has u to take care of him. Keep being the best u can be for him. It wont be forgotten. Just remember he is your son dad and your son is going to see him differently then u do. Do whatever u feel is best but just try to see things through your sons eyes as well and always do whats in the best interest of your child.

I'm heading to Walmart shortly. I'll look for the wraps, thanks. I'm gonna call my ortho too and see I'd he can do anything to hold me over. I did like the zopliclone but, my benefits dont cover it yet so... I gotta ride the lorazepam train.

I'm heading to Walmart shortly. I'll look for the wraps, thanks. I'm gonna call my ortho too and see I'd he can do anything to hold me over. I did like the zopliclone but, my benefits dont cover it yet so... I gotta ride the lorazepam train.
Let me know if u buy the brace and if it works for u

You look great in your pics! Keep it up👍👍

Wow you look incredible! Keep up the awesome work @German89 . I have the same issues as @Princess_Penguin with my wrists and the braces have worked wonders, not 100% but very close too it. Might wake up once a week now as opposed to 4-5 times with numbness.

Rock on!
Shadw

I still haven't gotten the braces because, I dont know which ones to get?

If someone can give me a visual, I'll know better lol. Like three to pick from and it's too confusing for me. I had the family doc order the tests.... Like a week ago, I guess i'll have to fukkin call him and see when it is. My ortho whos taking care of my shoulder and knee, can take care of my wrists so, that's good. I just have to have the results forwarded over to him.

I'm 155lbs. Bloated wreck. I'm waiting on this period. Should be here any day now. I am doing pre cycle blood work today or tomorrow, i am off so, i have the time to get it done. If you guys want me to post results, I can, I don't mind.

Son has been sick. And now I am catching it. Debating if I want to do cardio today or take the day off. Part of me wants to go just to get it done and part of me is saying rest. If I do go, it'll be a short session just to get my nose cleared up and, they do say, cardio is good for you when you're sick.... Alright so i am going in like ten mins lol.

Training has been good. nothing new there just building my strength and slowly transitioning into more of a strength routine. Calories are now just under 2k. I think I am good there. and Will keep it there until I fee like I need to up it. I can post the break down later, I don't have my phone near by. \

American thanksgiving tomorrow. so, any americans, or canadians with american family, Happy Thanksgiving!

Blood work done. I am not paying 20 bucks to see my results online. Thats ghhey as. Fukk! Gosh! Every app wants money. Can suck a d!

I ended up catching this damn virus... coughing, sneezing, stuffy, damn sinuses. Whatever. I did a hr cardio. About to go hit shoulders and abs up in a few.... annnddd. Good news. Got my period so... that means I will be starting my cycle up shortly. I am so paranoid of getting fat! Last year this time I was pushing 180lbs

I have this week off of work so, I should be around a little more. At least I will try to.

I will be starting some test p this week. I will probably pin this morning at some point actually.

I'm happy with where my calories are at... If I need to increase them, I will. but, slowly. Trying to gain as little fat this year as possible. I took today off of cardio, i think I will hit legs this morning. I have an appointment at 11 and then, I will shoot over to my best friend and see her for a little. her birthday today. hopefully there is school today. I will lose it if they cancel buses today. On God! I need to be alone.

Your shoulder blast is on point! By the looks of it skipping cardio is not gonna hurt. And if your managing your cal intake you'll be fine. I'm coming off a bad head cold and havent seen the inside if a gym in over a week 😭 its killing me, everything I eat I feel guilty. I can hardly breathe but damnit I will be getting my ass there today. Good luck with your leg workout!

No skipping cardio! I need to be directed correctly. Lmao dont tell me that.

I will do a hr cardio tomorrow. Then 45 mins the rest of the week. Since showbox has been down, I haven't been able to watch anything. Killing me. I have to use cybertv. I dont care for the app that much but, it works for now. What's everyone else us?

My shoulders and chest need work.

I pinned 25mg of nandro base and a i.u of test this morning in my chest. Smooth pin. But. I think I'll get pip.

I had a decent workout. Emotionally not there at the moment. I lost someone close to me last night. I have to keep distracted for a bit. This is a rough one for me. Lots of cardio this week.

I focused more lower back.. I want to Thicken my lower back/lower lats up. I feel like that's a weak point in my back. I'd like to work on my shell as well. I think I'm wide enough.

Attachments

• Snapchat-903298520.jpg
    Snapchat-903298520.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 29
I focused more lower back.. I want to Thicken my lower back/lower lats up. I feel like that's a weak point in my back. I'd like to work on my shell as well. I think I'm wide enough.

Rack pulls, banded hypers and reverse hypers..... there's your lower back and shell.... in a nutshell...so to speak :cool:

really sorry to hear about your loss. My sincere condolences.

As for shipping cardio do not let it happen again! ;) for streaming movies/TV I use Kodi and the Exodus addon. Tons of youtube vids on how to set it up. Can be run on any android phone or tablet and any computer.

Your doing exactly what you need to for your back. cant see your lower back in the pic but as far as your shoulder width goes your on point for sure, probably as wide as 90% I've seen in comps. Keep at the diet and cal monitoring to build that definition you want. It's a tough one to achieve. just gotta be as strict as possible.

Thank you shadw...

And I'll try getting a full back picture next week... I found a Starbucks with a great mirror.. maybe.. I can get a picture in there.

Ill look into kodi after the weekend.. back to work for this girl

Meant to post this yesterday after my shoulder workout

Havent gained or lost anything post surgery. Just wanna post this for precycle picture. Even though I started pinning Monday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191206-100236_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20191206-100236_Messages.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 22
Taking today off of cardio. My knee is shit. And. I need a day or two off of it.

Had cheat day Friday. I really need to stay strong until the 19th and my bestie just asked if we could do something this week. I promised her Sunday but, I fucked up. I'd like her to wait til at least Tuesday or Wednesday before we do something. Most I'll have if we go out is a steak and salad.

I think what I'll do is. Post here when I'm wanting a cheat and if someone can just post not to. That its gotta wait. I'll listen. Sounds stupid but, I just need that extra push.

Its Sunday so. Always a odd day for me. Kid is sick. Again... or it never cleared.. I cant keep doing this with him. Why are these kids constantly getting sick!? I get it school and what not but.. fuckin hell... he had a pneumonia.. I will probably keep him home this week.. and I think I'm gonna take him to the e.r. .. walkin doc gave him another xray since family doc didnt order one. And no imagining center is open til Monday. I dont wanf him to wait another day.