Ivermectin

There is probably tons of info out there, considering heart disease is the leading cause of death for men over thirty-five. Not my wheelhouse; I have always been more concerned about kids and youth, except for Jim Fixx.
Here is a vague link.
I understand that, but heart issues have increased by 20+% in the last year.
And with preexisting conditions, likely lots of us, but the ones that were causing mortality in the article you put up, were definite signs.
Thing is something is happening, weather it was reduction in care from hospitals, vaccine, or maybe even covid, it has sparked my interest as to why. I just don't easily dismiss it as "well, people die from heart issues all the time"

I understand that, but heart issues have increased by 20+% in the last year.
And with preexisting conditions, likely lots of us, but the ones that were causing mortality in the article you put up, were definite signs.
Thing is something is happening, weather it was reduction in care from hospitals, vaccine, or maybe even covid, it has sparked my interest as to why. I just don't easily dismiss it as "well, people die from heart issues all the time"
Straight from Google, "Obesity and its related risk factor, type 2 diabetes, are replacing historical culprits for heart diseases, such as smoking and high cholesterol."
This one is interesting-https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-02074-3

On another note, generic drugs make a ton of money. I never thought how many meds I was handing out were generic or brand name. The hard-to-pronounce meds were generic, no doubt. Nozinan is a good example of that- methotrimeprazine is a mouth full. Crappy, harsh med too.
Fully de-railed thread.

On another note, generic drugs make a ton of money. I never thought how many meds I was handing out were generic or brand name. The hard-to-pronounce meds were generic, no doubt. Nozinan is a good example of that- methotrimeprazine is a mouth full. Crappy, harsh med too.
Fully de-railed thread.
Oh they do make money off generic, but better money off a patented drug. I guess the contract for the EU alone was 36 billion for Pfizer.
The margins are likely larger, so instead of 100% then 500% lol.

And yeah we derailed this good, lol

I have liquid ivermectin.. you put your finger in it for like 1/2 second and you can taste it in your mouth, the delivery is that fast.

It's spray/wiped on cows...

I wish I had powder so I could do better dosing.. all I can do is dip my finger in it.

I used it when I had covid.. Not sure if it helped? I didn't use it to try to prevent covid.

I will likely finger dip myself once a year for a couple days in a row..
Be careful with that stuff, full of other chemicals etc, it is far different than liquid ivermectin injectable form that we take orally.
I had the wipe on stuff i used for my cattle it was on a drip system with a cloth and brush that applied it to their backs, i never used on myself. Definitely not recommended, get the injectable form, but drink it....