Ivermectin

GalvatronX

Is it possible to procure pharma-grade Ivermectin (for human consumption) in this country anymore? Had a buddy bring some back from Mexico last year but only had 6 tabs per packet.

Last edited:
Is it possible to procure pharma-grade Ivermectin (for human consumption) in this country anymore? Had a buddy bring some back from Mexico last year but only had 6 tabs per packet.
You don’t need it for covid anymore. Unless they decide to release the new strain they are developing.

Thousands of folks had no issue with it

Country folks have taken it for deworming for years
Exactly. It got a bad rap because it’s cheap and there was way more money in the vaccine.
3 areas in Inda with very high populations more or less eridicated covid using invermectin. Funny how msm never talked about that.

Thousands of folks had no issue with it

Country folks have taken it for deworming for years
Me, i have been using Ivermectin, same as HG from feed store and identical ingredients. I have been using spring and fall since in my late teens.
With covid we went to monthly protocals.Every month we take it, then 3 days later second dose and go again for another month I went through the entire covid thing and never caught it. Then not long ago i was buried in my home reno, moving , new job and got sidetracked and stopped being consistent with vitamin d, c and zinc and no Iver for a few months, boom caught it, was not too bad in reality. It is tougher to get now, i am lucky to have a farm and livestock etc, so easy to get, you can get a card for feed supps etc and then recv with ease, even with no farm. FOR NOW!!
Some feed stores in AB still sell walk in and buy.

Me, i have been using Ivermectin, same as HG from feed store and identical ingredients. I have been using spring and fall since in my late teens.
With covid we went to monthly protocals.Every month we take it, then 3 days later second dose and go again for another month I went through the entire covid thing and never caught it. Then not long ago i was buried in my home reno, moving , new job and got sidetracked and stopped being consistent with vitamin d, c and zinc and no Iver for a few months, boom caught it, was not too bad in reality. It is tougher to get now, i am lucky to have a farm and livestock etc, so easy to get, you can get a card for feed supps etc and then recv with ease, even with no farm. FOR NOW!!
Some feed stores in AB still sell walk in and buy.
I think you might be better off catching it at least once, it takes some paranoia away and then you produce some anti bodies after. Nice protocol though looks awesome

I'd like to get my hands on some, I've had covid but for any colds or flu it should help I think.
Sometimes wonder if someone could have worms or parasites and not even know it,
And yeah ridiculous that the government would deny people something as safe as that. been used worldwide for years, India and Japan too with pretty good success but they suppressed it? At least that's what I thought.

I think you might be better off catching it at least once, it takes some paranoia away and then you produce some anti bodies after. Nice protocol though looks awesome
Who knows, different theories on covid and after effects, so far we have had zero after effects or long covid signs,

MSM has said this since day one, nothing new...More tests from other countries like India where they utilized it to fight covid says it is great...lol...More BS as always. i take it bi annually and always will, we are back on monthly protocol again now we are settled. It is an antiviral as well as anti parasitic.

I will always have this stuff on hand...

there was a study in South Africa where they gave the hospital staff ivermectin ed and they didn't catch covid. Plus they prescribed it.

There was a huge meta study that was double peer reviewed, with a 98 review, and then after a month they retracted it.
I am sorry but double peer reviewed with one of the highest ratings every and it was bs, lol. Anyhow someone got paid.

Most papers only get single peer reviewed and a lot lower rating.

No money in a generic drug, crooked fuckers. And now heart issues are at a all time high.

How many people have you seen on the news in the last 6 months that were mid 40's and died in their sleep. They now have a term for it, sudden adult death syndrome. Like wtf?? Deaths are almost 20% higer than average, and should actually be lower than average, only one thing changed.

Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome has been around long before Covid and vaccines. Just saying. You can take anything you want.
Do you have one for people over 35. Plus this is for people with preexisting conditions.

It was actually on CBC and they said it was a new term coined because there was enough adults that were healthy with no appearance pre-existing conditions between 40-60 that were dying in the last 1.5 years. They didn’t prelude to the vaccine or anything, that is my thing.

A number of doctors or medical experts on your tube that used to be or still are very pro vaccine that are posting up data and asking people to demand that the governments look into causes. Now they are not blaming the vaccine directly, but are curious as to the massive increase in heart related issues.

I am curious as well, even if I am wrong in my biased conclusions.

Do you have one for people over 35. Plus this is for people with preexisting conditions.

It was actually on CBC and they said it was a new term coined because there was enough adults that were healthy with no appearance pre-existing conditions between 40-60 that were dying in the last 1.5 years. They didn’t prelude to the vaccine or anything, that is my thing.

A number of doctors or medical experts on your tube that used to be or still are very pro vaccine that are posting up data and asking people to demand that the governments look into causes. Now they are not blaming the vaccine directly, but are curious as to the massive increase in heart related issues.

I am curious as well, even if I am wrong in my biased conclusions.
There is probably tons of info out there, considering heart disease is the leading cause of death for men over thirty-five. Not my wheelhouse; I have always been more concerned about kids and youth, except for Jim Fixx.
Here is a vague link.

I have liquid ivermectin.. you put your finger in it for like 1/2 second and you can taste it in your mouth, the delivery is that fast.

It's spray/wiped on cows...

I wish I had powder so I could do better dosing.. all I can do is dip my finger in it.

I used it when I had covid.. Not sure if it helped? I didn't use it to try to prevent covid.

I will likely finger dip myself once a year for a couple days in a row..