INTRODUCTORY 2 - what are you running currently?

I'm.cutting now, even at a higher bodyfat I like it, but also don't use tren anymore, so mast was my next best option, the performance side of things with mast was my.main factor in running it as I train more for strength first

Eq is.making cutting a little tough but I just have to power through the hunger, and have upped the cardio intensity a touch

I'm.cutting now, even at a higher bodyfat I like it, but also don't use tren anymore, so mast was my next best option, the performance side of things with mast was my.main factor in running it as I train more for strength first

Eq is.making cutting a little tough but I just have to power through the hunger, and have upped the cardio intensity a touch
I found Trn A & prop combo to work fast when I had the supplements available to me. I kept my eating clean, and reps hi! Lower weight, and started to work the actual muscle, being targeted! instead of bull training. now I’ve lost it all, and it’s time to regroup, and find myself again.

I found Trn A & prop combo to work fast when I had the supplements available to me. I kept my eating clean, and reps hi! Lower weight, and started to work the actual muscle, being targeted! instead of bull training. now I’ve lost it all, and it’s time to regroup, and find myself again.
I do my one strength movement per training day, then the rest is 10-15 reps bodybuilding style I'll go as high as 20 sometimes as well depending on the exercise

Squat day I'll ad in some extensions 4x25 and really squeeze at the top

I do my one strength movement per training day, then the rest is 10-15 reps bodybuilding style I'll go as high as 20 sometimes as well depending on the exercise

Squat day I'll ad in some extensions 4x25 and really squeeze at the top
my legs need work to define them. I ran HGH back in 2018, need to loose the gut.

I need mass on my.legs, being tall they have always been a weak point, I'm.hoping to bring them up over winter
Best thing I ever did for leg growth, especially calves, were intense uphill sprints. HIIT in 1 on : 1 off intervals (typically 45s or 60s depending on my bodyweight) to nearly the point of throwing up. And often to the point of throwing up. 6-8 "reps" twice a week.

Best thing I ever did for leg growth, especially calves, were intense uphill sprints. HIIT in 1 on : 1 off intervals (typically 45s or 60s depending on my bodyweight) to nearly the point of throwing up. And often to the point of throwing up. 6-8 "reps" twice a week.
I do incline walks with a weight vest, and do 4x25 extension as a warm up for deadlifts seems to.help, but running is way too hard on my.knees, I did a 1.5 mile run today and my knees hurt.the rest of the day

Oh this is an old thread.
I didn't run that deca cycle too long. Just wasn’t feeling it and went back to trt like after 3 weeks.

I hate to admit it but I really love tren. This time with primo there is zip for sides. Like nothing.
Only got that fearsome anger once, but that was last week and I had got off the phone with passport canada and for some reason this time they will not allow me to get a passport for my grandson (even though they allowed it last time) even though right on the judge signed custody paper in plain clear english it states that I am allowed to apply for a passport withoug permission from the birth parents (I have 100% custody) We applied in July just in case, I have holidays booked end of Feburary and the fuckers didn’t look at it till December and then never notified us that they were not going to process it. Only found out because my wife called. So she was upset and I felt that insane anger well up inside me. I was good, I didn’t take it out on anyone.

Anyhow my MLA is helping out now.

So I punched a box of bones on a stack of bones so fucking hard the 50 lb box flew off the top. I calmed down quick because, well the bones are hard as hell and it kinda hurt to punch them, lol.

175 mg each every week of Tren Ace, Test Prop and primo.

125 Test E, 100 primo, 75 Npp, a week, 2 iu gh and 10mg anavar on training days and 5mg off. This my second trt plus since starting replacement. Fucking love the primo addition, lasted barely 3 months whithout it and said fuck it..... feel so much better with it. Not sure if it is smart to run without bigger breaks but......

Trt test 125
50 proviron
40 anavar for 8 weeks

Slight recomp mini cycle before a break and 20 week summer cycle

how did this old thread 2020 become a what are you running thread lol
From op post
Insanabol i remember when that first came out

how did this old thread 2020 become a what are you running thread lol
From op post
Insanabol i remember when that first came out
Doesn’t the title say “what are you running currently”?
I never went back to the start to see what it was about, just read the tag line, lol