INTRODUCTORY 2 - what are you running currently?

Currently on PCT
But next cycle will be...

300mg Tren Ace Kickstart for 3 weeks.

500mg Test Cyp
400 mg DHB
50mg Adrol final 4 or 6 weeks (depending on how I feel)

Nice clean gains run, my craziness is in my past

Discipline is important . Nice work, as well I’m positive there’s some sort of compound that would help that , not necessarily a steroid, maybe a peptide or some sort of sarm
I do get epidural shot under anesthesia every two weeks that helps some. I refuse any type of pain medicine my father always said every pill that helps for one symptom causes another symptom so I personally don’t like taking any medication. But definitely a lot of discipline has to do with it, you have to think positive and just keep on going.

That looks like a nice cycle. DHB is on my list for upcoming run.

I wanted to run some Mast E while on this cycle too.
(Just like we talked about a month or so ago)

But I figured it would be overkill and it would put me above my 1gram limitation that I've put in myself.

Next run will be Test/EQ/Mast... go a little lower on the Test so I can hit maybe 300 Mast E

The Gentec DHB is fucking awesome.
Zero PIP, nice and smooth in MCT.

My rep actually sold me one on an order for "At cost" pricing.
Because I was concerned about the PIP, so that I could try it out before committing to a cycle.

Sure, 100mg/ml ... have to pin a fuck tonne, luckily my quad takes 3ml without any PIP of this stuff., shoulder will take 1.5... so i should be good lol

But I figured it would be overkill and it would put me above my 1gram limitation that I've put in myself.

Next run will be Test/EQ/Mast... go a little lower on the Test so I can hit maybe 300 Mast E

Because I was concerned about the PIP, so that I could try it out before committing to a cycle.

Sure, 100mg/ml ... have to pin a fuck tonne, luckily my quad takes 3ml without any PIP of this stuff., shoulder will take 1.5... so i should be good lol
Test/EQ/Mast is a nice run. Actually one of my favourite cycles. Such a nice mix of compounds. Great lean results and feel great.

So you do have experience with DHB , I found at about week 5-6 it really changed the whole look of my shoulders completely. I can’t attribute that to the tren or deca, not in my own experience. Either way it’s been fun, no plan on stopping it anytime in the next 4-5 months either. Still trying to find a “sweet spot” with 2 19-Nors and the DHT, I’m trying to let the DHB shine so I can really see what it’s about but it’s hard when there’s a few nice things in there. Maybe next light fuck around cycle I’ll try DHB mast EQ.

So you do have experience with DHB , I found at about week 5-6 it really changed the whole look of my shoulders completely. I can’t attribute that to the tren or deca, not in my own experience. Either way it’s been fun, no plan on stopping it anytime in the next 4-5 months either. Still trying to find a “sweet spot” with 2 19-Nors and the DHT, I’m trying to let the DHB shine so I can really see what it’s about but it’s hard when there’s a few nice things in there. Maybe next light fuck around cycle I’ll try DHB mast EQ.

I only pinned it 2x to be honest.
Threw 1Ml with .5 ML test in Delt
And .5 test with 2ml into quad to check for PIP.
So o didnt see any effects from it as I only ran it for 1 week to check it out.
I gave the rest of the 1 vial i bought to a friend so he could check for PIP.

I find Nandrolone treats me the best out of every compound tbh.
Nandrolone really makes my delts 3D.
I'm excited for the DHB as i constantly feel like my delts are too small, I guess it's because my arms are always comically large in comparison to the rest of my physique.
But I outright fucking refuse to slow down or lighten the load

everythings going better than smooth. I’m gaining lean mass like I never thought I would again. It’s like my first cycle all over again. 2-3 pounds a week. Goal weight of 230 when I’m done this. Cut down to 210-215 for summer.

funds aren’t a huge concern. Just officially completed my apprenticeship and became a journeyman today, meaning I get the 2000$ apprenticeship completion grant. You all know where that’s going 😎

Tell them your undecided on your gender and apply for the women's grant lol I think it's a 1000 more or maybe twice as much more I cant remember oh and its "journeyperson" lol lolol fuck me I hate that shit

I'm excited for the DHB as i constantly feel like my delts are too small, I guess it's because my arms are always comically large in comparison to the rest of my physique.
You will love it. I’d say 300 mg /wk will be enough to have it really shine.

I love that attitude for training. :)(y)

But... I was like that and ignored all sorts of pain and soreness. Then shortly after - probably within a month of it being bad (even though I was going for treatment and therapy) I tore my bicep. Just typing this to let you know and so you'll be careful and ease off if there's any sign of injury. Mine started in my forearms and that's where part of it connected to before I tore it. They wanted to screw it back into the bone and let it heal in a sling for four months - ouch! I was back in the gym almost instantly and using my arm directly within the week instead. Maybe I'll fix it one day... :D

Thanks & good luck,

OD

By the way send some of that arm mass this way I could always use a couple extra inches 💪🏽

But... I was like that and ignored all sorts of pain and soreness. Then shortly after - probably within a month of it being bad (even though I was going for treatment and therapy) I tore my bicep. Just typing this to let you know and so you'll be careful and ease off if there's any sign of injury. Mine started in my forearms and that's where part of it connected to before I tore it. They wanted to screw it back into the bone and let it heal in a sling for four months - ouch! I was back in the gym almost instantly and using my arm directly within the week instead. Maybe I'll fix it one day... :D

Thanks & good luck,

OD

Thanks brother.
I appreciatete the concern.

I moreso meant... I refuse to balance my physique by not training Bicep/Tricep as much... and focusing on shoulders.

Only my left forearm/elbow is really nasty when it comes to arms now.. and ots getting better since BBBG at Meso showed me the way

I was doing heavy comp DL... and bicep training the day after.
Now I keep my Back/Bi brosplit to 4 days after DL

So the forearm is much better, slowly healing.

As for my torn triceps... well
Nothing I can do.

I just focus on reps now and make sure my Comp Bench is more chest focused eith a wider grip.

I used to loved repping 225 Tricep push, no I dont go above 135 for reps, i now just Superset with rope or elastic pull downs.

I'm in it for the long haul.

Any advice is ALWAYS appreciated bro

Thanks & good luck,

OD
I know that feeling I ignored pain. It’s definitely not good. You should listen to your body. I push myself too hard and I end up getting rhabdomyolysis. A lot of people don’t know about that but it is when you over exercise and the muscles become disintegrated & goes through your kidneys and liver and then causes liver and kidney failure. I was in emergency for a week on fluids with torn muscles all you can do is let them heal on their own and start off from small weights & progress little by little, it will take time but you should be back to normal. Best wishes to get in back healthy.

Thanks brother.
I appreciatete the concern.

I moreso meant... I refuse to balance my physique by not training Bicep/Tricep as much... and focusing on shoulders.

Only my left forearm/elbow is really nasty when it comes to arms now.. and ots getting better since BBBG at Meso showed me the way

I was doing heavy comp DL... and bicep training the day after.
Now I keep my Back/Bi brosplit to 4 days after DL

So the forearm is much better, slowly healing.

As for my torn triceps... well
Nothing I can do.

I just focus on reps now and make sure my Comp Bench is more chest focused eith a wider grip.

I used to loved repping 225 Tricep push, no I dont go above 135 for reps, i now just Superset with rope or elastic pull downs.

I'm in it for the long haul.

Any advice is ALWAYS appreciated bro
Just be real careful with that tricep bro. No heavy or super hard end-range rep contractions. If doing pull-ups or pulldowns or any other overhead lat work, don’t stretch out at top range of motion. Sometimes back work can be the worst with an injured tri. Hook up with a real good kinesiologist/physio person to discuss.

Anybody else get a feeling on cycle where your delts/pec/trap muscles kind of lock up when you lift your arms or turn too quick?....

I was questioning if I was hydrated enough so I upped my water intake and still happening.. not sure what’s going on but I’ve made a point on this cycle of not crushing out my maxes every workout, and taking it easy weight wise... Going more for time under tension with say 60-70% of max most of the time, maybe less even. Usually 15-25 rep sets unless last working set of each exercise, I’ll crush one last 10-12 rep with some heavy number, but I’ve even upped my cardio and leg days to make sure I’m not over working my shoulders , it’s fuckin weird. Everything like locks up when I lift my arm sometimes.

400 Test and 400 Mast year-round. I'm old, worn out, and I find if I don't cruise, I get anemic. A TRT dose can't keep my Hemoglobin, Hematocrit and Iron in range. Monthly blood tests because I know my Doc and he is aware of my use.
I always felt great with test/mast ! Haven't done anything in over a year but if I do again I will prolly stay around 400/400

I’ve tried many different supplements, I found Gentec supplements to be good! prop, TrA. Good cutter, fast acting. hard to find the supplements now.