How long can you run Anavar?

any symptoms I should be aware of if there is a problem arising? Do you know what symptoms I’d get if my liver and or kidneys start to struggle?
ask GR,i know him well and he had liver issues bat now no.he used herbs and food and should know what to look for

Good liver signs are lethargy, easily bruising, jondice, pale stool. Really really dark pee and extremely foamy pee. Anavar is also metabolized by the kidney so it's not only the liver to watch out for @Igetlegend

Thats a waste on anavar. There is a min effective dose
Id rather run 60-80 for 6 weeks then 20 for 12 weeks
Mostly because of my personal experience I gotta say I would disagree depending on the goal. Either my tendons love it or it's masking pain and inflammation like how we talk about Deca does.
IMO for most people - Balls out training, nutrition and drugs for a dramatic transformative cycle and knowingly taking some damage from sides I agree with 60-80 for 6-7-8 weeks but as a daily supplement along with at least a TRT dose of Test I think most guys can handle the side effects load for quite a long time while reaping some soft tissue benefits. Fat loss too but that's an argument starter :).

All that is is with the assumpition that ya'll got your house in order with good countermeasures, Hydration and nutrition including supps.

The only thing that keeps me from doing low and slow is that it jacks my lipids too quick, Once in a while I will go through a phase of taking 10 mg preWO if I have some sore tendons or ligaments.

Hey Guys, I’m currently taking Var 60mg with my test prop 75mg/day. I started at 40mg and now the last week 60mg and been on it about 7 weeks total. How long can I run the Anavar before its likely damaging to my organs? Do I need to take a break, if so how long before I can continue until the end of my cycle? If I get liver bloods and everything is alright can I just continue? Any help is appreciated thanks!
How have your results been on var ? I'm on week 2 of 60mg with 800 T400 600 EQ

What is the name of the book?
Hey @Grey Beard - sorry, I don't remember. This was a while ago and I don't see it in my book cases of medical texts. Like others have said, you can get a .PDF copy now for any of the chem strip tests and how to properly read them.
For example protein is big one to look out for (kidneys) but if you test near a time you ejaculated the test will pick up the protein in your semen and it will look like your kidneys are messed up. If I had more time right now I would go routing as I have boxes of books but some I read and then donated. You can download the .PDF and have an electronic copy of print it and put in a jacket for later.

Bloods will determine everything. Id get a product like revive liver for protection . Its a bit expensive but it has milk thistle and tudca . I don't have the bottle in front of me but it works wonderers for your liver . Fun fact a liver is really resilient and does repair itself unlike your kidney ect . Good luck brother listen to your body ..
I used milk thisle and naca got bloods done liver enzymes elevated over normal hmmm I wonder if liver protectors actually work.

I used milk thisle and naca got bloods done liver enzymes elevated over normal hmmm I wonder if liver protectors actually work.

Milk thistle is in the don't waste yer money group for me. tries it once with no blood testing if I remember but didn't feel anything or maybe felt something I didn't like , can't remember twas probably 35 years ago. Ether way I never bought it again and have never seen any conclusive science. Articles usually say things like "mixed results" or "inconclusive" And the actual studies conclusion often "needs further study" "may be effective" "might"

There are posted double blind placebo studies showing milk thistle helps protect/heal your liver but will it work for you - who knows. It has terrible bioavailability so I buy the kind that is mixed with phosphatidylcholine (an excellent liver protector).
I rarely if ever take MT anymore - when you say naca I assume you mean NAC and if it is legit NAC there is no doubt it will help your glutathione remain level while being used to detoxify the substance. This has been proven in medicine and in double blind placebo studies with IV and oral.
If I was you - three things and do not ignore the higher liver enzymes:
1. s-AME - it is expensive but you can get it 400 mg tabs off Vitacost and if you google you will find a 20% discount. I take 800 mg a day pretty much year round. If you are on mood altering drugs - anxiety or depression for example talk to a medical professional as s-AME is prescribed in some countries for depression. Amazing substance but that is my opinion but not cheap.
2. Raw ginger - don't care the amount but buy it raw, put it in the fridge and cut off a chunk twice a day and peel it and eat it. That is is - again been proven to protect in double blind placebo studies to protect your liver and is a great anti-inflammatory. I have very large hands so I think of half my thumb in length and at least as round. For the average person - more. It isn't going to hurt you. If you can't get raw, buy powdered and take a tablespoon twice a day. A very cheap and great herb.
3. I would stick with the NAC 1000 mg 2-3 times a day. Too much medical science to say it isn't helping and considering NAC has done well for kidney protection and your kidneys metabolize most of the Oxandrolone, it can't hurt. I get high liver enzymes on Var and can't use it even at 5 mg a day. My body simply hates it albeit I love the way it makes me feel.
4. I would add this if the 3 didn't bring your levels back down - phosphatidyl choline - believe I usually use the Natural Factors 420 mg pills twice a day. Again proven to protect your liver much like lethicin but IMO better. It isn't expensive. There are studies in the health section if you want to read them or I can post them.

Just my opinion but accepting higher liver enzymes, higher BP, or any serious anomaly because your taking something you 'want to' is not wise. Stop if you can't get it under control, your health is too important. People will say livers heal themselves - true but BS. If that was the case all binge drinkers wouldn't end up dying of cirrhosis or needing a liver transplant. I have watched this first hand and it is a terrible way to go.

Where do you purchase from?