How long can you run Anavar?

lgetlegend

Trusted Member
Hey Guys, I’m currently taking Var 60mg with my test prop 75mg/day. I started at 40mg and now the last week 60mg and been on it about 7 weeks total. How long can I run the Anavar before its likely damaging to my organs? Do I need to take a break, if so how long before I can continue until the end of my cycle? If I get liver bloods and everything is alright can I just continue? Any help is appreciated thanks!

Hey Guys, I’m currently taking Var 60mg with my test prop 75mg/day. I started at 40mg and now the last week 60mg and been on it about 7 weeks total. How long can I run the Anavar before its likely damaging to my organs? Do I need to take a break, if so how long before I can continue until the end of my cycle? If I get liver bloods and everything is alright can I just continue? Any help is appreciated thanks!
Tbh anavar is one of the safest orals if you had to choose one or proviron ? You might actually be ok to run it longer but like @Trenbolone&Cheese stated I'd run it for 8 weeks . The longest I've ran it was 9 weeks at 50 mg . I was fine . Its nothing like dbol . I felt great .

If I take a break, how long before I can start again?
Bloods will determine everything. Id get a product like revive liver for protection . Its a bit expensive but it has milk thistle and tudca . I don't have the bottle in front of me but it works wonderers for your liver . Fun fact a liver is really resilient and does repair itself unlike your kidney ect . Good luck brother listen to your body ..

Tbh anavar is one of the safest orals if you had to choose one or proviron ? You might actually be ok to run it longer but like @Trenbolone&Cheese stated I'd run it for 8 weeks . The longest I've ran it was 9 weeks at 50 mg . I was fine . It’s nothing like dbol . I felt great .
My current cycle Im personally bridging from Var to Proviron one after the other. Var as a kick start then I want a nasty libido while on cycle so hello proviron

I'm not sayin it doesn't stress your liver but Anavar is metabolized by your kidneys fellas
Oh yea man that is true.. I totally forgot that. For all orals I take revive kidney and liver . To be safe . I judge also by my urine. For me personally I see how potent my urine is and I go off that if I don't do bloods .. Totally slipped. @gondar1 is right .. Thanks 😊

Duration dependant on the individual obviously. And dosage.

The way I like to run orals is preworkout only. So you could get away with much longer duration or same duration but much higher dosage.

Anavar starting at 20mg crushed and taken sublingually like 30 to 45 min pre. And titrated up by 5mg every 2 weeks until you reach 50 or 60mg.

Bloodwork tells the story but u could probably make it 15 or 20 weeks using it 3 or 4x a week pre

Bloods will determine everything. Id get a product like revive liver for protection . Its a bit expensive but it has milk thistle and tudca . I don't have the bottle in front of me but it works wonderers for your liver . Fun fact a liver is really resilient and does repair itself unlike your kidney ect . Good luck brother listen to your body ..
any symptoms I should be aware of if there is a problem arising? Do you know what symptoms I’d get if my liver and or kidneys start to struggle?

No one can answer this question but give their examples and some people have incredible liver and kidneys and others don't. What @Gondar said is important to remember that Oxandrolone is mostly metabolizes by the kidneys and it is considered one of the safer orals but I will tell my story anyway.
The gent I run everything by who knows my body well and knows I have issues with a lot of orals so started on 5 mg a week for 2 weeks and then 10 mg a week for 1 week - low female dosages and I loved how it felt and considering I never used high doses in my life I knew I was taking it. Week 3 and get blood results and my ALT is 3-4 times where it should be so I shut it down and back to TRT for two weeks / retest and ALT is back to normal.

I don't believe you can continually run cycles and fuck up your body showing stress and stop and it recovers and does not remember 'as if it didn't happen'. It is like each cycle has memory - you can get away with a certain number but which drinking binge gave the alcoholic cirrhosis?

Just facts and I also know people who ran Var for 1 year at moderate doses - I think their naive to believe their blood tests today that showed he was fine might not change in the future as he ages. 1 year is a long time to be on any oral.

Oh yea man that is true.. I totally forgot that. For all orals I take revive kidney and liver . To be safe . I judge also by my urine. For me personally I see how potent my urine is and I go off that if I don't do bloods .. Totally slipped. @gondar1 is right .. Thanks 😊
What is potent in regard to urine? Do you mean clear and not dark - something I watch too. I also dip my urine like the physicals you went for 20 years ago and they didn't do bloods. It can give you up to 12 markers (maybe more) - not as good as blood tests but worth the money as 200 test strips are cheap.
What is potent urine? Not making fun or being a jerk, curious what you do. Always good to get tips from other people.

I watch for too dark of color or too much foam. Even too clear I believe could mean your low in sodium. Not sure if im right about it but if im not peeing diet coke I'm generally a little happier lol. The test strips are smart though I use them amd have found microscopic hematuria with absolutely no other signs or symptoms. Still haven't figured out why but going for sistatin c test next.

What is potent in regard to urine? Do you mean clear and not dark - something I watch too. I also dip my urine like the physicals you went for 20 years ago and they didn't do bloods. It can give you up to 12 markers (maybe more) - not as good as blood tests but worth the money as 200 test strips are cheap.
What is potent urine? Not making fun or being a jerk, curious what you do. Always good to get tips from other people.
Yea the color of it and smell is my first sign .

Yea the color of it and smell is my first sign .
agreed - color is important. Smell - the different smells I get I wouldn't have a clue other than when I eat asparagus lol.
Anyone with whiskey colored urine best get to the doc as their liver is probably messed up. Blood, if you dip and see protein - kidney issues.
I am sure I read an article by some guy with decent creds that he would taste urine to diagnose people - lol. I thought it was mad but WTF would know.

agreed - color is important. Smell - the different smells I get I wouldn't have a clue other than when I eat asparagus lol.
Anyone with whiskey colored urine best get to the doc as their liver is probably messed up. Blood, if you dip and see protein - kidney issues.
I am sure I read an article by some guy with decent creds that he would taste urine to diagnose people - lol. I thought it was mad but WTF would know.
Woah id never dare to taste it haha