Heavy mug (funny thing)

BeringtonTony

Hi all.
Today I saw such a funny thing as a Heavy Mug.
heavy-mug-rox-2-1024x768.webp

I don't know why but I want to buy this. In general, I like to buy strange items that I will never need. Can anything be done about this?
That's it, now I'll buy this mug and drink tea:ROFLMAO:
Ronnie Coleman himself talks about this
I like this thing, it would be fun if my friends came over and we tried to have a competition to see who could drink from such a mug.

What's wrong with this picture?

My spider sense is tingling.
I can’t see it. Please tell me. Sometimes I miss obvious shit cuz I’m too retarded.

I would definitely like to get one of these mugs. Yeah buddy!!!!

I can’t see it. Please tell me. Sometimes I miss obvious shit cuz I’m too retarded.

I would definitely like to get one of these mugs. Yeah buddy!!!!

Hey I'm purposely not making a strong statement here, something just seems a little off. You know, red flags. I don't care to go full deep investigation route but I know which side I'd put my 20 bucks on if betting on if there is some hinky shit going on here or not. If I was going to come out with some kind of accusation I'd be very willing to apologize if that was proved wrong but I'm not, I'm just saying it feels funny, call me a paranoid conspiracy theorist or whatever lol.

Contributing factors to tingling sider sense-
First and only post, yeah I know it's only been a day but it is something shills do.
Username is BeringtOnTony - okay I laughed at the ridiculousness of this one myself but it caught my eye right away for some reason
Eleiko announced pretty much the same thing a couple of years ago as an april fools joke and there was a big clusterfuck surrounding it, it didn't exsist then they saw demand so it did exsist, then orders didn't get filled, excuses and shit got weird, lots of typical internet bitching and moaning etc. Still kind of ongoing I think.
The Ronnie "endorsement" is fucking weird. Is he high outta his mind? In severe mental decline? Is it some made up AI bullshit? An edited legit cameo? If it's a couple hundred buck cameo why would he lean into it that hard, most cameos are like "happy birthday" or "congrats on x". Surely Ronnie could demand thousands for a legit endorsement still.
The pricing as you mentioned. At first I thought no way is this real but the Elieko thing was expensive too and supposedly some people bit. I can let this one go, some people have different values and much more expendable cash than others, have atter.

If its solid steel then stick it in the freezer for a while and then fill it up with ice cold vodka

I saw this at Christmas thought about getting it for a gym bro and then I saw the price tag of $300usd lol

Hey I'm purposely not making a strong statement here, something just seems a little off. You know, red flags. I don't care to go full deep investigation route but I know which side I'd put my 20 bucks on if betting on if there is some hinky shit going on here or not. If I was going to come out with some kind of accusation I'd be very willing to apologize if that was proved wrong but I'm not, I'm just saying it feels funny, call me a paranoid conspiracy theorist or whatever lol.

First and only post, yeah I know it's only been a day but it is something shills do.
Username is BeringtOnTony - okay I laughed at the ridiculousness of this one myself but it caught my eye right away for some reason
Eleiko announced pretty much the same thing a couple of years ago as an april fools joke and there was a big clusterfuck surrounding it, it didn't exsist then they saw demand so it did exsist, then orders didn't get filled, excuses and shit got weird, lots of typical internet bitching and moaning etc. Still kind of ongoing I think.
The Ronnie "endorsement" is fucking weird. Is he high outta his mind? In severe mental decline? Is it some made up AI bullshit? An edited legit cameo? If it's a couple hundred buck cameo why would he lean into it that hard, most cameos are like "happy birthday" or "congrats on x". Surely Ronnie could demand thousands for a legit endorsement still.
The pricing as you mentioned. At first I thought no way is this real but the Elieko thing was expensive too and supposedly some people bit. I can let this one go, some people have different values and much more expendable cash than others, have atter.
Now I understand what you meant by “spider senses tingling”. You are absolutely right about all this. This was a great learning experience. I didn’t even notice 🤦🏻‍♂️
Thank you ☺️

I honestly thought there was something in the picture itself that I’m not seeing. Like something in the background or something about the shape of the mug. Lmfao 🤪

I thought the video was weird as well. I couldn't see Ronnie embarrassing himself by doing something so cheesy.

Its not something I would buy either way.

I thought the video was weird as well. I couldn't see Ronnie embarrassing himself by doing something so cheesy.

Its not something I would buy either way.

Ronnie is on Cameo.. you can get him or anyone else on that to pretty much say anything. Some people do 100s a day so they're often not that energetic or believable. Maybe a bit cringy but I feel for the dude a bit. I'm sure it's not his first choice to eat.