Dracorex Lab Reviews

Their gear is legit. As good as the stuff I would get in the US, and def better than the stuff I was previously using.

I have to say the injectable superdrol is intense. VERY potent. Strongest oral I've used since the bolasterone days (that shit was nuts). I'm only using 10mg/day otherwise my BP gets jacked and I can barely think straight. Muscles have filled out a ton in 2 weeks, and pumps are crazy.. even on a restricted keto diet. I'll run it another week then let my liver rest.

The heartburn though...

Last edited:
Using Dracorex trt...Test Decanoate now to cruise. Post injection 24hrs now and no pip whatsoever...definitely brewed well! Very very smooth injection and I’m planning on pinning 1ml/200mg once every ten days or three time per month for the next couple of months!

Well i just finished a run of dracorex and I could not be happier I did test c 500 mg a week and anadrol 25mg a day pre workout 45min I blew up quick I was super happy with my results I will defiantly run them again in the future put on 25lbs and kept 19lbs so far.

Using Dracorex trt...Test Decanoate now to cruise. Post injection 24hrs now and no pip whatsoever...definitely brewed well! Very very smooth injection and I’m planning on pinning 1ml/200mg once every ten days or three time per month for the next couple of months!
Do you use anything for your AI? or not having sides at that dosage?

I tried Dracorex's clen. I ran the whole bottle starting at 50mcg a day and increased it to 70mcg. I tried to go up to 80mcg and i felt that was too much so i kept my max dose at 70mcg. I did get leaner and had the usual muscle cramps when I started the clen. I would recommend this clen.

I also tried the nandrolone base for inflammation and joint repair. I took it every day for 2 weeks at 50mg a week for inflammation and achy joints. I tend to over do it at times. I did notice a big improvement. If anyone is noticing that they are having joint pains i would recommend 1) make sure u r not over training 2) rest of have a couple conservative workouts 3) trying the nandrolone base daily shots for 2 weeks at 100mg to 200mg per week for men and 50mg per week for women.

Just fyi...a lot of athletes will take a dose of nandrolone decanoate 100mg to 200mg of nandrolone for joint and tissue repair and orthopedic surgeons will administer nandrolone to paitents prior to surgery to speed up recovery time. Just something to keep in mind and worth trying. I like the base because its faster acting.

I did notice a big improvement. If anyone is noticing that they are having joint pains i would recommend 1) make sure u r not over training 2) rest of have a couple conservative workouts 3) trying the nandrolone base daily shots for 2 weeks at 100mg to 200mg per week for men and 50mg per week for women.
I ran NPP for the first time this spring/summer. I could not believe the joint relief. Knees specifically. That and how I filled out on it made it very difficult to come off. Needless to say I'm looking forward to running it again next spring ;-)

Just completed my second order with these guys and figure it's time for a review.

Dealing with the lab/rep is a great experience from start to finish. Very fast communications and orders are shipped immediately. I had a small problem with my first order, and the missing item was in my mailbox 3 days later.

First cycle I ran draco test prop @ 500 wk and tbol @ 60 day. Both products on point, but the tbol really blew me away. It's one of my favorite compounds, and this was the best I've run. I noticed increased muscle hardness and strength within 5 days. Great cycle overall with solid gains from such a "conservative" cycle.

I've just completed another order and had the same great experience. My package was in the mail literally the next day.

This is a great lab, with great reps, and great products. You're in good hands with dracorex.

EDIT: received my second order and they had tossed in an extra "customer appreciation" vial. Love these guys!

Last edited:
Got some t400 and some test base for my upcoming run, my buddy rain the tren immediate boost in tren sides switching from another lab one of the best reps in the biz as well imho

Myself and one of my experienced friends both have had a very good run with Dracorex.
I just ran test e and masteron with Var. It is great for zero PIP. absolutely 0. Great results and very good customer service. I am a happy camper. My buddy raves about it evertime I see him and he is a high level competitor and been in the game as long as I have been.
two thumbs way up in there.