Dracorex Lab Reviews

Anyone try there nitro pre are workout if so how did you guys like it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks, that's what I thought but couldn't remember if there was more.

It's dmaa based

Well I haven't tried the Dracorex brand yet but DMAA is by far my fav and I'd expect the usual high quality from them.

I love the stuff but proceed cautiously, start small and work your way up.

Anyone try there nitro pre are workout if so how did you guys like it?

I use it. I cycle it though. Month on month off.
On back and legs I'll take 50mg with pre-workout
25mg on the other days.
Best way to describe it is as "clean energy". It's a stim but doesn't get me jittery in a gross feeling way. This will probably sound dumb but I think I can actually say I feel stronger, and I have more legs during my workout. Doesn't leave me with a dirty stim feeling which I love. Hope this helps some.

Well . I haven’t tried their products yet . There coming next wk I believe but I’d like to give credit where credit is due .
So I was in contact with rep and somehow our chain of emails got highjacked without me noticing. Caution guys and girls these scammers are getting smarter .
Long story short , email address was slightly changed and without noticing and I was communicating with someone else ( some forwarding rule with emails scammers are using watching chains of emails) Rep was trying to communicate with me and I wasn’t receiving their emails I was blocked from them and they were blocked from me
. Funds got sent and these guys were
Trying to get more $$$ out of me saying I short changed them .
Enlist help from T, and he noticed the change in emails address.
The folks at Dracorex will be completing my order and I can’t wait to give them a try . A BIG THANK YOU FOR THAT AS I WASN’T EXPECTING THAT FROM THEM .
They have gained a lot of respect from me for their class act and gained a value customer too. They have some different products I want to try out .
Keep everyone posted on trying their gear.

Last edited:
I have also used the nitro . I dont use pre workouts at all but decided to give it a go . It was awesome .. i use it only on low energy days ..which rarely happen to me when i comes to training . But i do recommend it 100%

I use it. I cycle it though. Month on month off.
On back and legs I'll take 50mg with pre-workout
25mg on the other days.
Best way to describe it is as "clean energy". It's a stim but doesn't get me jittery in a gross feeling way. This will probably sound dumb but I think I can actually say I feel stronger, and I have more legs during my workout. Doesn't leave me with a dirty stim feeling which I love. Hope this helps some.
I believe there's some studies out there showing that dmaa helps your muscles contract harder. I have personally felt this effect from dmaa... It seemed to make my lifts more explosive. Dracorex Nitro Dmaa is no exception. I have used a ton of dmaa in the past and the Dracorex product is definitely the real deal!👌👌👌

Been having a tough time with life these days. Out of work, no money, depression.. list goes on. I posted in another thread that I needed some help. Dracorex stepped up and offered more help than I would ever have thought anyone would. Very appreciative for the generosity these guys have shown me.

I’ve ordered from Dracorex a few times now with amazing results both in customer service, speed and results!
I recently made another order after months off any AAS, got a message from rep saying they sent me some goodies to try, test prop, inj winny. I was very happy to hear this as I’ve been thinking about trying the winny.
So far this lab is top notch and I will be just as loyal to them as they are to me, I recommend anyone try Dracorex.

P.s nice to see them helping out a fellow brother of the board in a rut! We’ve all been there.

12hrs post injection of Injectable Superdrol and I’m happy to report only very slight pip. Pinned 1ml in left glute with 23g pin. Oil is quite thin, flowed nicely and a higher gauge pin could easily be used.
I Plan on pinning 1ml ED for next ten days. It usually takes 3 or 4 pins for me to start feeling increased pumps with any no ester compounds and I’m assuming it will be the same with this.
I’m only using 250mg of Test right now so I’ll easily be able to ascertain the effectiveness of this compound
I’ll report back after 5 pins or so and hopefully strength and weight will be slowly increasing by then along with outstanding pumps in the gym.
Thanks!

Been having a tough time with life these days. Out of work, no money, depression.. list goes on. I posted in another thread that I needed some help. Dracorex stepped up and offered more help than I would ever have thought anyone would. Very appreciative for the generosity these guys have shown me.
Excellent lab and excellent work looking after a gent in need ..good job Dracorex

Been taking their superdrol for two weeks.
1 CC 50mg pre workout about an hour and half. I've experienced little to no PIP.
Been eating carb heavy. I've filled out A LOT. It's really strong though eh. My aggression and anxiety has come out a little more than I'd like and been fighting more with the old lady. Strong gear always causes this for me. My strength is way up like it is whenever I take orals. Overall im pretty pleased. Another solid product from Dracorex.

a Review from an older guy at my gym. He was on prescribed trt at 175mg, lost his benefits so was looking for something more economical. 2 months later of running the same dosage his blood test came back in the same range as when he was using script test.
I think this goes to show the quality and dosing of dracorex products.