Dracorex Lab Reviews

Lol ease up on the tren man... jesus.

That’s exactly what my response should have been towards them. But apparently they have such thin skin and then just asking for a tracking number they freak out and think you’re being disrespectful.

That’s exactly what my response should have been towards them. But apparently they have such thin skin and then just asking for a tracking number they freak out and think you’re being disrespectful.
You got issues little man.

They have every right to freak out.

Any source would respond the same way!

Rule number 1. You dont harass the source.

You got issues little man.

They have every right to freak out.

Any source would respond the same way!

Lol I have issues. How dare I ask for a tracking number. Oh the nerve and insanity.

Here’s a novel idea. How about just stop being a dickhead. But apparently that is super hard around here.

I reached out to Dracorex because of the good reviews on the product.
This is the first time dealing with them. The email response for whatever reason is like one email a day.
So I finally get a price list and immediately send them what I want. I drop half a grand and they told me it would be mailed the next day and I would get a tracking number. The next day goes by. I inquired about the tracking number. The response indicated they had no idea and had to check.
So I said OK, I would appreciate a quick response and the tracking number.
After it all it gets a bit disconcerting that you transferred half a G and what was said would happen, didn't.

Now to give credit where credit is due. It was mailed when they said it would be. And I did receive the tracking number but not until the person on the other end freaked out and said "You are NOT the only order or client we have. We all also have real lives and do not do this as a full time job. We are known for our customer service and quality product. I have a mailer that mails as many order per day as he can. Not sure if you are new to this industry but things take time for safety reasons. If I say you will get a tracking number you will. If you don’t understand this and you are going to address me like that you can go some where else. I will not put up with your lack of patients and disrespect!"

Not once was I disrespectful. I'm just a guy wondering where my half a grand went and looking for the tracking number that it's on the way which they said they would provide the day before.

Newsflash for you guys at Dracorex, that is NOT customer service. That is customer disrespect.

I will follow up with a review of the product.

so in a nutshell. you order went out in a timely fashion but you did not get your tracking number as quickly as you wanted???

Your only beef is that the Dracorex rep was in your opinion disrespectful to you??

On Canadian Brawn we do not censor. I as the board owner support anyone who posts a honest respectful review. Your service review was not deleted.

But let me please give you a tad of advice from my 20 some odd years of being on the forums. When you post any review positive or negative members read those. In addition other lab owners read them as well.

Now where I a lab owner and reading this and you where one day to come looking to do business with me. I would be very hesitant to do business with you given you would post what you just posted.

1565975982539.png

As I tried to explain to the rap on the other end of the emails. It’s my first time dealing with them. They said they would give me a tracking number the next day when it was dropped in the mail. Two days later I’m asking where is the number. And then I just asked for a quick response because one email a day is rather slow since it’s 2019 and emails are actually pretty quick. As I tried to explain to the rep on the other end of the emails. It’s my first time dealing with them. They said they would give me a tracking number the next day when it was dropped in the mail. Two days later I’m asking where is the number. And then I just asked for a quick response because one email a day it’s rather slow since it’s 2019 and emails are actually pretty quick

The whole time I’m not trying to be disrespectful or a dick I’m just concerned about where did I shoot my money off to you. As anyone would be.

Customer service would be assuring the person that I was sorry we forgot there’s a tracking number it’s on the way. End of story that would’ve been great

But no he comes back with being a dickhead.

So there’s an honest review.

How dare I ask about a tracking number when it didn’t come when they said it would.

Ahahahhahaaaa

I'm sorry T.. I hate to laugh at this guy but, I read the same thing twice. What is happening?!?!?!

And reps have lives!!!! They fuckin have jobs. And families too. They cant sit on their phones/emails all day to cater to you.

As I tried to explain to the rap on the other end of the emails. It’s my first time dealing with them. They said they would give me a tracking number the next day when it was dropped in the mail. Two days later I’m asking where is the number. And then I just asked for a quick response because one email a day is rather slow since it’s 2019 and emails are actually pretty quick. As I tried to explain to the rep on the other end of the emails. It’s my first time dealing with them. They said they would give me a tracking number the next day when it was dropped in the mail. Two days later I’m asking where is the number. And then I just asked for a quick response because one email a day it’s rather slow since it’s 2019 and emails are actually pretty quick

The whole time I’m not trying to be disrespectful or a dick I’m just concerned about where did I shoot my money off to you. As anyone would be.

Customer service would be assuring the person that I was sorry we forgot there’s a tracking number it’s on the way. End of story that would’ve been great

But no he comes back with being a dickhead.

So there’s an honest review.

How dare I ask about a tracking number when it didn’t come when they said it would.

if you had issues you can come to any staff member on here and ask for help
that is one of the reasons a forum like this exists is to aid members when they have problems.
mostly they deal with real problems but they would listen to your problem as well.

you order went out as expected. yes you got a bit anxious worrying about your order and that is understandable
however in future come to a staff member and ask them for advice or help

you posting what you posted is not helping your reputation on this or any other forum
and a reputation is very important to develop
your might not realize it but your coming across as a winy bitch.
so honest your best bet at this time is to stop posting because your digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole.

Whiny bitch? lol no - just saying how it is.
You can delete my profile here I won't be using it.

Here is my last reply to the rep who insists on me being disrespectful for your reading pleasure:

Once again - asking you for a tracking number that you said you would provide on a certain day - which you did not. Is not disrespecting you.
Yes as I said, I am honest enough to give you credit where credit is due. According to the tracking you did exactly what you said. You mailed it exactly when you said you would. You just didn't tell me.
The problem is which you cant seem to have the balls to realize is that YOU SAID: I will send you tracking number today or tomorrow.
Tomorrow came and went.
I emailed and asked. You responded with I will check with mailer. Now if there are two different people talking to me I can get why you don't understand my concern.
So the NEXT DAY after tomorrow came and went I simply asked if you could provide the tracker and respond quickly. All I know is after a fluid exchange the tracker number didnt come when YOU SAID IT WOULD. If you really think that is disrespect you have a huge ego who thinks no customer has the right to be concerned or ask questions.

Keep what up? Maintaining my position? LOL make sure I have no source. What a joke.
I guarantee you I have more bank accounts, mail addresses, IP addresses and means to obtain whatever I want - so go ahead and try. I'm way smarter than you.
You're just being an asshole at this point as you have been since your little ego trip of "how dare I ask for what said you would provide" when you didn't provide it.
You lack the balls to admit you just didn't provide WHEN you said you would.
There are many labs and better people to deal with then assholes like you who don't have basic decency and respect - and you can't even see that you are a total hypocrite demanding respect while being disrespectful yourself.

So no. I didn't disrespect you in the slightest. Questions are not disrespect. And neither is this email, its just telling you exactly how it went down and who the real disprespectful person was. You.
See me backing down to your crap yet? No?

Here is my last reply to the rep who insists on me being disrespectful for your reading pleasure:

Once again - asking you for a tracking number that you said you would provide on a certain day - which you did not. Is not disrespecting you.
Yes as I said, I am honest enough to give you credit where credit is due. According to the tracking you did exactly what you said. You mailed it exactly when you said you would. You just didn't tell me.
The problem is which you cant seem to have the balls to realize is that YOU SAID: I will send you tracking number today or tomorrow.
Tomorrow came and went.
I emailed and asked. You responded with I will check with mailer. Now if there are two different people talking to me I can get why you don't understand my concern.
So the NEXT DAY after tomorrow came and went I simply asked if you could provide the tracker and respond quickly. All I know is after a fluid exchange the tracker number didnt come when YOU SAID IT WOULD. If you really think that is disrespect you have a huge ego who thinks no customer has the right to be concerned or ask questions.

Keep what up? Maintaining my position? LOL make sure I have no source. What a joke.
I guarantee you I have more bank accounts, mail addresses, IP addresses and means to obtain whatever I want - so go ahead and try. I'm way smarter than you.
You're just being an asshole at this point as you have been since your little ego trip of "how dare I ask for what said you would provide" when you didn't provide it.
There are many labs and better people to deal with then assholes like you who don't have basic decency and respect - and you can't even see that you are a total hypocrite demanding respect while being disrespectful yourself.

So no. I didn't disrespect you in the slightest. Questions are not disrespect. And neither is this email, its just telling you exactly how it went down and who the real disprespectful person was. You.
Honestly man, it sounds like you've never ordered gear from a rep online before. Because if you truly had, you'd realize this is typical of service from about every single lab out there.

I have used MANY labs. I can get a tracking number the next day. The same lab may give it me 2-3 days later pending on what's happening IN THEIR LIVES.

Buying gear from a rep is not like placing an order at Amazon. Actually, my last Amazon prime order, they gave me my tracking number 2 days after I placed the order. Also, sure "half a grand" is only $500. Guys are dropping 5 times that much on some orders. I could spend $500 easy on an order. And not a very big one at that.

My point is.. and other points are you freaked out not because of service, but because of your own inexperience and anxiety. You wanted a tracking number but got a tracking number. The gear came quickly.

I waited 3 weeks for an order once! I can't imagine how you'd react to that!

You made all the complaints, the rebuked your complaints all in the same post. So yea.. all of us are calling you out.

Welcome to online steroid forums. This isn't a place for thinned skinned people... or bullshit.

Tomorrow came and went.

...bad way to start for a newbie..

I've waited 2 months for things from over seas.. lmfao.. ohhh the amount of times my ex husband and I have been burned too. Like 1000s of dollars, burned.. good ol times.

Anyways back to the reviews I have been using the anadrol for about a week I take it 45-60 min before my workouts and I love the pumps I am up 8 pounds and I look more Fuller I am getting compliments about the size I have put on my chest and shoulders! So far liking what I am using

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

With Prems recent outburst, I'd like to add a review of the rep.
Rep has always been very apologetic when it's something that they genuinely fucked up. My experience has been that if there's an error, he holds himself accountable and they do what it takes to fix it.
My last experience has been typical good service. Emails responded to same day (which I consider to be great service in this industry, I don't expect "Chat with us now" boxes :p ) . Package was shipping timely, I think same day or next day.
Sometimes when I order gear I don't plan to use it for many months. Sometimes I'm eager to add something right away or need something asap (good ol emergency AI days lol). In this case I was eager to add Mast-e to my stack cause I was tired of pinning Mast-p so damn frequent. So I really appreciated the quick shipping, it does make a difference when you want something specific ASAP. Most of the time I couldn't care if it takes weeks to arrive because like most people I plan my cycles well ahead of time, and order before I run out of my current stash.

Well I was lucky to get a clen to try out.

I took .25mcg this morning at 7am, I have the tremors in my hands. Its hard too text or write with a pen. About 1 hour ago the headaches just kicked in.

I will be taking another .25mcg at 4pm, for a total of 50mcg per day.

Okay so just finished my first cycle of dracorex, last pin was 2 weeks ago. I used test cyp and a little var at the end of cycle and they both did exactly what they were supposed to. Var got me feeling a lot more tight and full while adding some vascualrity I have always been lacking. My experience with the rep has always been great, replies to messages within 24 hrs and packages are sent out when they are said they will. One even arriving like 2 days after messaging(I was stoked). From the test I gained about 18 solid pounds so couldn’t be happier, all in all 10\10 service and product wise. Will be a returning customer.