Depo-Testosterone Back Ordered

I knew I shoulda kept my depo, ended up giving it to my old man when I got switched to delatestryl.
Now I'm sitting on 10 vials of it cause I only ever use UG lol

I'll have a dr apt soon where I will make my case to switch from (fairly useless) androgel to inject. I'm confident the dr will cooperate, but if not I'm going the UGL route.

My question is: what is best for HRT to keep blood levels stable? Would sust be better than test enth?

I'll have a dr apt soon where I will make my case to switch from (fairly useless) androgel to inject. I'm confident the dr will cooperate, but if not I'm going the UGL route.

My question is: what is best for HRT to keep blood levels stable? Would sust be better than test enth?

Frequent dosing of E if that's a priority. Longer Esters would be even better, Undeca etc.

In this regard Sust sucks for HRT.
Come at me bros!

Frequent dosing of E if that's a priority. Longer Esters would be even better, Undeca etc.

Come at me bros!

Ideally I'd like to pin once / wk or twice max. Is it unrealistic to expect stable(ish) levels at that frequency with any ester?

Ideally I'd like to pin once / wk or twice max. Is it unrealistic to expect stable(ish) levels at that frequency with any ester?

Not unrealistic at all, depends on how stable you want to be. More frequent the shots the more stable of course (single ester) an IV drip would be damn steady :) . 2x a week at TRT levels is plenty stable for most, many are very happy at 1x a week too (Test E). I usually don't go less frequent than EOD no matter what I'm doing. Right now E3D 40mg waves me between something like 680 and 930 ng/dl.

PS - even though I generally advocate (and use) frequent injects and somewhat stable levels I never have been entirely convinced that this should always be the ultimate goal. I think EOD or so gives a nod too each way of thinking without getting too extreme either way. Balance.

I am very stable with test E or C pinned twice per week. BW shows I am less stable once per week but I feel only slightly less stable. I think you are splitting hairs at TRT dosages. Estrogen is lower with two pins.

I like the lower volume per pin with twice per week.

I also like test C better than E. less pip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I stopped by the phamracy I got it from the last time this past weekend. They had a vial in stock so they, put my name on it, faxed my Dr to renew my prescription and I'm waiting for a call from them to pick up. I'll likely stop by tomorrow and see whats up.

Come at me bros!

I agree 100%, but wasn't sust actually invented for HRT? I thought I read it was invented and marketed for HRT with the idea that you'd only need 1 pin a month or something like that

I agree 100%, but wasn't sust actually invented for HRT? I thought I read it was invented and marketed for HRT with the idea that you'd only need 1 pin a month or something like that

Yessir that is the story. It's usually the first thing the overzealous (not you !) come back to me with after I say it's crap.

So that was the intention yes but did they succeed? I say NO! Swing and a miss, good try pharma guys, please pickup your participation ribbon on the way out.

I read an industry write up which was basically a sales tool about it many years ago. I'd have to think it was the first one put out by Org back in the day. From what I remember there were some sweet spots where it worked fairly well as advertised but it was at a very low TRT dose. Any variance from that (1ml/21 days?) resulted in chaos. Ok not really chaos as it is predictable with sufficient data but it's not worth doing that shit ton of math if you aren't even getting the desired result.

Thinking about it as I write, that's not really a very low TRT dose, it's probably all most guys would need but the "normal dose" has moved up considerably over the years, not to mention that you are gonna be in the chaos zone if you are a low converter.

Yessir that is the story. It's usually the first thing the overzealous (not you !) come back to me with after I say it's crap.

So that was the intention yes but did they succeed? I say NO! Swing and a miss, good try pharma guys, please pickup your participation ribbon on the way out.

I read an industry write up which was basically a sales tool about it many years ago. I'd have to think it was the first one put out by Org back in the day. From what I remember there were some sweet spots where it worked fairly well as advertised but it was at a very low TRT dose. Any variance from that (1ml/21 days?) resulted in chaos. Ok not really chaos as it is predictable with sufficient data but it's not worth doing that shit ton of math if you aren't even getting the desired result.

Thinking about it as I write, that's not really a very low TRT dose, it's probably all most guys would need but the "normal dose" has moved up considerably over the years, not to mention that you are gonna be in the chaos zone if you are a low converter.

I agree isn't not good for TRT..

I really enjoyed sust the few cycles I used it in though.. I was injected every 3rd day though I think.. I know its not ideal, but I felt great

I always have at least 4 extra vials on hand from the pharmacy, and I try to keep several from ugl’s as well and cycle through them
But I’m a doomsday prepper kinda guy so I take stockpiles a bit crazy

What are you guys doing in the meantime if you can't get your scrips filled? UGL?

Always be prepared:
1. I keep 2-3 vials of script ahead. There are several strategies to achieve this. (I also do this for AIs.)
2. I have a small stock of UGL
3. The pharmacies were swapping dela for cyp so it was not a real issue.

Always be prepared:
1. I keep 2-3 vials of script ahead. There are several strategies to achieve this. (I also do this for AIs.)
2. I have a small stock of UGL
3. The pharmacies were swapping dela for cyp so it was not a real issue.

Pharmacies were doing that without doctors consent? What a treat that must be! My pharmacist always has to contact my doc which turns into a very long mission and slightly irritatin. I fluked out though and had no issues last week filling out depo, the ghetto low key pharmacy I use pays off at times.