Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Doctors’ Capitol Hill Coronavirus Press Conference. This has already been censored by facebook, google, youtube, and twitter... so therefore you know they speak the truth!

Great post. If this is all true we are all royally fucked by ppl and groups we entrust to serve us. Well can't think about this too long,,, the fear thing never worked with me ... I just went out everyday and did the things I always use to do.

Internet is acting weird today.

I came across this as I was about to look up high lights of hockey.

Why didn't I hear about this?

Great post. If this is all true we are all royally fucked by ppl and groups we entrust to serve us. Well can't think about this too long,,, the fear thing never worked with me ... I just went out everyday and did the things I always use to do.
Just so you know, this was proven back in like.. feb/march... i'lll have to see if i can find the video. i'm sure it was taken down.

i'm surprised it's still here

Follow up press conference. These Dr's are pissed about the censorship, and rightfully so!

They prepared for the "misinformation"
They specifically instruct social media to act as a publisher.
People need to wake the fuck up!!

They prepared for the "misinformation"
They specifically instruct social media to act as a publisher.
People need to wake the fuck up!!

Funny that she mentions about 5 mins in about internet outages...

I can live without internet... But if they're going to cut the internet, they better cut the 'news' off as well.

you don't think it's true? it's gotta be some what true. distracting us from taking more of our human rights and freedoms away? passing crazy laws/by laws.

I am sure it is true, but these guys are known crooks.
I just mean the attention its getting where we have some serious civil liberty issues that need to be addressed.

I am sure it is true, but these guys are known crooks.
I just mean the attention its getting where we have some serious civil liberty issues that need to be addressed.
Got 'cha..

I'm still watching the video... They're saying they want social media to censor...? But, now they're going to court for censorship so... This is reallll fukery.

I see whos sitting at the table, gates and john hopkins and they're really pushing to, 'listen to the who'. Why can't we make our own minds up?

Someone on another board shared this... I got a min in and went back to event 201

Is Fox going against their "No Soros " policy?
About time.

I can live without internet... But if they're going to cut the internet, they better cut the 'news' off as well.
The only truly uncensored communication is by radio.Analog TV can be transmitted,but it is slow
Possibly the future for some will be digital broadcasts over the air.

The only truly uncensored communication is by radio.Analog TV can be transmitted,but it is slow
Possibly the future for some will be digital broadcasts over the air.

Obammy speaking at the funeral of Lewis today.
Now it appears the plandemic was for mail in voting.

This is interesting.
I recognize that lawyer from the St Louis couple charged with defending their property from local terrorists.

Ontario announced kids going back to school.

I feel like it's a trap. I saw the headlines, "teachers will be trained on how to self isolate a student". Um... what?

PM's WE bullshit. On mainstream media they say, "PM should've never accepted the, 'gift'" **Hard eye roll**