Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

There will never be communism in the west .. there will be global war first. The US people would never allow it in their country even if Biden who is like Trudeau and does not have 2 clues to rub together, they will protest ,rise up and die first. The USA would also not accept Canada as a communist country being so close to them. I would not put anything past Trudeau as he is a lier, he is corrupt, unethical and mentally challenged. I am sure he will be out of office once covid dies down ... not to many people are happy with him. Does not matter to me as I will not see any of this in my life time. China is at the brink of being heavily push back upon. I am sure when the democracies are pushed to accept any of what China is serving in their countries there will be heavy push back and eventually war.

Communism is exactly what the left wants.
If you look at what is going on right now with censorship and cancel culture, we arent far off. Only approved opinions are acceptable. You can loose your job for the wrong political opinion.
Most americans wont accept it, but the ones that are in control are willing to go to war for it. They are called BLM and Antifa.

Communism is exactly what the left wants.
If you look at what is going on right now with censorship and cancel culture, we arent far off. Only approved opinions are acceptable. You can loose your job for the wrong political opinion.
Most americans wont accept it, but the ones that are in control are willing to go to war for it. They are called BLM and Antifa.
I honestly think when push comes to shove ...BLM groups will fold if the military is brought in if and when they go to violent. Governments will only let radical groups go so far .... when the violence gets to severe ... they will be met with sanctions and violence as well. The cancellation trend and suppression of free speech due to fear of losing your job or being threatened by BLM holigans, is very unfortunate this trend has appeared and shows how week our political and corporate leaders are, looking for popularity during the BLM movement. I think the whole movement is racist in that it only gives a shit about Black people and it excludes everyone else. It's a crazy world right now.

I honestly think when push comes to shove ...BLM groups will fold if the military is brought in if and when they go to violent. Governments will only let radical groups go so far .... when the violence gets to severe ... they will be met with sanctions and violence as well. The cancellation trend and suppression of free speech due to fear of losing your job or being threatened by BLM holigans, is very unfortunate this trend has appeared and shows how week our political and corporate leaders are, looking for popularity during the BLM movement. I think the whole movement is racist in that it only gives a shit about Black people and it excludes everyone else. It's a crazy world right now.
Plenty of white kids are helping them.

Plenty of white kids are helping them.
Don't I know it. All I can say is be careful what you wish for. Remember I mentioned the sheep. A lot of these kids have not lived or even experienced enough to know how tough life can be, at least not the ones I have seen protesting. A lot of them are their on worst enemies, complain and protest, but I would like to see a day in the life of one of these kids to see if they do as they say.

If your cause is purely non-selfish and takes into consideration all humans ... then the movement would not be called Black Lives Matter.

Don't I know it. All I can say is be careful what you wish for. Remember I mentioned the sheep. A lot of these kids have not lived or even experienced enough to know how tough life can be, at least not the ones I have seen protesting. A lot of them are their on worst enemies, complain and protest, but I would like to see a day in the life of one of these kids to see if they do as they say.

If your cause is purely non-selfish and takes into consideration all humans ... then the movement would not be called Black Lives Matter.
They don't even know what they're complaining or protesting about. They're just slaves and following their master. Master said go riot, as good slaves they do as they're told. Master says, kill the cops.. They go kill cops. If master says, we're castrating you for human kind, well, they do it. They haven't woke up.

Power should be turned off for 72hrs. no media. no social media dictating what should happen. think they'd live?

They don't even know what they're complaining or protesting about. They're just slaves and following their master. Master said go riot, as good slaves they do as they're told. Master says, kill the cops.. They go kill cops. If master says, we're castrating you for human kind, well, they do it. They haven't woke up.

Power should be turned off for 72hrs. no media. no social media dictating what should happen. think they'd live?
now that would be interesting wouldn't it

Doctors’ Capitol Hill Coronavirus Press Conference. This has already been censored by facebook, google, youtube, and twitter... so therefore you know they speak the truth!

was just about to post it, saw it this morning but was on my phone. trying to download the video, taking forever

i'm gonna try posting it on my i.g. i'm sure i'll get fact checked again

i put out a reminder about october around the corner... posted the two docs from cali about germs... and i got fact checked.. aint that some shit?

I also posted a video about false positive tests, that didn't get fact checked.

Reactions: Cog