cold/flu home remedies

Lots of hot sauce!

You may be onto something here. I'm sick right now, day two and its probably the latest Covid release from the factory as I've got all the symptoms, but I'm not getting tested so who knows.

My throat feels like there are razor blades in it, hurts so much to swallow. Tried the usuals: gargling with scope, cepacol numbing lozenges, shot of Tequila, etc... no real improvement.

So to throw the kitchen sink at it I grabbed a bottle of @The_Night_King 's hot sauce that I've got on the go, the pineapple one, and splashed it into the back of my throat 5 times or so. Gave it a quick gargle as best I could, then swallowed, giggedy!

It hurt like a mofo, but feels great now.

I have a friend that Huffs Hydrogen peroxide at 3% with a mister sprayer, he breaths deep in with it and puts it in his ears and lets it sit there, as soon as he feels a twinge of a cold coming on and he dilutes H2O2 to 1.5% and flushes nasal passages at same time, He swears by it and never sick.

I have a friend that Huffs Hydrogen peroxide at 3% with a mister sprayer, he breaths deep in with it and puts it in his ears and lets it sit there, as soon as he feels a twinge of a cold coming on and he dilutes H2O2 to 1.5% and flushes nasal passages at same time, He swears by it and never sick.

peroxide is very damaging to cells.. I'd be cautius to do this (inhale in lungs).. My understanding is peroxide kills the cell it touches especially the permeable cells.

Good old Real homemade chicken soup!

I make homemade chicken stock/ bone broth all time time in the instant pot(bones, carrots, bay leaves, onions, pepper corns, ginger).

I wing it on the recipe usually whatever i have around but it is a healthier one with no noodles and spinach added. Something similar to this recipe found here:

also second the oil of oregano that @Gallows mentioned

peroxide is very damaging to cells.. I'd be cautius to do this (inhale in lungs).. My understanding is peroxide kills the cell it touches especially the permeable cells.
Not at 3 % strength. Healthy cells are left in perfect order. H2o2 searches for water to neutralize itself by enabling it to release an oxygen atom to become H2O, typically bacterial of anaerobic natured cells are permeated by H2o2, healthy cells are left intact from my understanding, I use it for many things as well, I haven’t inhaled yet.🥸
Now 35% h2o2 is a different animal.

Last edited:
Not at 3 % strength. Healthy cells are left in perfect order. H2o2 searches for water to neutralize itself by enabling it to release an oxygen atom to become H2O, typically bacterial of anaerobic natured cells are permeated by H2o2, healthy cells are left intact from my understanding, I use it for many things as well, I haven’t inhaled yet.🥸

You may be onto something here. I'm sick right now, day two and its probably the latest Covid release from the factory as I've got all the symptoms, but I'm not getting tested so who knows.

My throat feels like there are razor blades in it, hurts so much to swallow. Tried the usuals: gargling with scope, cepacol numbing lozenges, shot of Tequila, etc... no real improvement.

So to throw the kitchen sink at it I grabbed a bottle of @The_Night_King 's hot sauce that I've got on the go, the pineapple one, and splashed it into the back of my throat 5 times or so. Gave it a quick gargle as best I could, then swallowed, giggedy!

It hurt like a mofo, but feels great now.
Omg you totally reminded me, I really have to bottle that stuff soon. It's just been sitting in the mason jars this whole time lolol.

I don't know.. lol..

I wash my hands with peroxide (3%) whenever I handle my coyote/fox/wovles from trapping because it kills cells better than bleach. Whem I sue it often, it turns skin white.. It kills all the parasites..

I don't know.. lol..

I wash my hands with peroxide (3%) whenever I handle my coyote/fox/wovles from trapping because it kills cells better than bleach. Whem I sue it often, it turns skin white.. It kills all the parasites..
Well, many do it. I utilize it daily for many items. We dont use bleach in washing machines etc. H2O2 only. BUT in saying that there is a ton of research saying it is great for purposes i set out. Dont use it if it scares ya....lol...jk

Water

Shit tons of vit c/d and echinacea.
As well as ibuprofen and acetaminophen.

My recent bout with covid I used that every couple hours. I still have symptoms a month later(recently developed coughing up bloody sputum)they definitely helped reduce the severity during the worst days.

I've gargled with it many many times for throat infection.. It works..

I pour it on cuts if I think cut has a chance of being infected..

I just got recertified for first aid and was told in the course peroxide is now no longer being recommended to use on cuts due to celluar damage.

I'm all good using it all over except I wouldn't feel good about inhaling it just yet..

Oh and keep perxoide away from dogs.. Makes them very sick.. I was going to clean a humidifer out with it and read even if you mist it in the air it's toxic to the dogs in the house.

I've gargled with it many many times for throat infection.. It works..

I pour it on cuts if I think cut has a chance of being infected..

I just got recertified for first aid and was told in the course peroxide is now no longer being recommended to use on cuts due to celluar damage.

I'm all good using it all over except I wouldn't feel good about inhaling it just yet..

Oh and keep perxoide away from dogs.. Makes them very sick.. I was going to clean a humidifer out with it and read even if you mist it in the air it's toxic to the dogs in the house.
Yes. For dogs i utilize it to induce vomitting, when they eat something toxic to them, works amazing. It is not particularily toxic to dogs in the air as it is irritating to their noses and eyes. But internally any vet i know states, give them h202 and make them vomit, and they do, with no ill effects, done it many times as i have whacko dogs....lol
H202 is great stuff, there was more than gargling in the article, gum disease etc. Lots and lots of info that states it is safe. It takes longer for wounds to heal when used, i am not talking about that. I am speaking about illness prevention, using in ears, lungs and other avenues in a diluted fashion in sinuses. All good to go.
Im not trying to convince you to try it, just ensuring you are not bought into the MYTHS about it.
Many medical articles and many folks using it for covid protection, not quacks, but docs and scientific folks, not government science...lol

Yes. For dogs i utilize it to induce vomitting, when they eat something toxic to them, works amazing. It is not particularily toxic to dogs in the air as it is irritating to their noses and eyes. But internally any vet i know states, give them h202 and make them vomit, and they do, with no ill effects, done it many times as i have whacko dogs....lol
H202 is great stuff, there was more than gargling in the article, gum disease etc. Lots and lots of info that states it is safe. It takes longer for wounds to heal when used, i am not talking about that. I am speaking about illness prevention, using in ears, lungs and other avenues in a diluted fashion in sinuses. All good to go.
Im not trying to convince you to try it, just ensuring you are not bought into the MYTHS about it.
Many medical articles and many folks using it for covid protection, not quacks, but docs and scientific folks, not government science...lol

I used to use it as a mouth wash to kill bacteria and help whiten teeth.. Ever hear of it for that? I heard it prevents cavities too since it kill the bacteria that causes cavititie.s

I used to use it as a mouth wash to kill bacteria and help whiten teeth.. Ever hear of it for that? I heard it prevents cavities too since it kill the bacteria that causes cavititie.s
yes sir, as i mentioned above it is utilized to reverse gum disease or get it to stop progressing. I am getting a t shirt made about the great H2o2, i am a fan, if you can not tell...
I rinse every morning prior to brushing, then let er fizz, and brush with baking soda and fluoride free toothpaste. Love it...
I don't use at nite, it may be in my head, but it seems to wake me right up and i cant sleep for a long time after, probably just a thought process, i don't think it oxygenates one via the sublingual route.... Feels like it though, maybe i just get too excited to brush my teeth....lol

There is a site called earth clinic, if you have time google it. It may be earth clinic . org??
Anyway go on and look up H202 protocols.

I got the link....

go down to colds and flu section, explore, have fun, this site has a whack of good stuff.

yes sir, as i mentioned above it is utilized to reverse gum disease or get it to stop progressing. I am getting a t shirt made about the great H2o2, i am a fan, if you can not tell...
I rinse every morning prior to brushing, then let er fizz, and brush with baking soda and fluoride free toothpaste. Love it...
I don't use at nite, it may be in my head, but it seems to wake me right up and i cant sleep for a long time after, probably just a thought process, i don't think it oxygenates one via the sublingual route.... Feels like it though, maybe i just get too excited to brush my teeth....lol

There is a site called earth clinic, if you have time google it. It may be earth clinic . org??
Anyway go on and look up H202 protocols.

I got the link....

go down to colds and flu section, explore, have fun, this site has a whack of good stuff.

I am a fan of it as well lol.. I have been second guessing myself based on what I hear though..

I use peroxide to santizie my kitchen and meat cutting tools.. I MUCH prefer it over bleach because of the smell/fumes.. so many uses for it..

When covid first came out, there was shear panic at work since we were told "our standard cleaning products doesn't kill it.. We have to source specific cleaners"...

I casually told a handful of staff in the staff room "they should just use peroxide.. That shit will kill any virus... ".. Wow did I get called crazy lol.. "perxoisde won't kill bacteria and viruss".. "bleach is WAY better so if bleach doesn't kill it, peroxide won't" etc.. I even told them I use peroxirde on my hands after I skin ANY coyote/fox/wolf/bear due to parasites.. Nope.. I was the crazy one..

1 full year later of usnig that cleaning product that was rapidly devleoped when covid first hit we were told there is a shortage of this cleaning product but essentially its "1 part peroxide to 8 parts water and nothing more"... lol.. In the middle of that staff meeting I turned to a few people and mouthed the "I told you so" to them..

About using it as a mouth wash.. I have not been to a dentist since I was 11.. I am now early 40's... I shit you not, I have NOT been in a dentist office in over 30 years... All my wisdoms are out as well.. I have one tooth that is slightly behind the rest due to over crowding.. But you can not notice it unless I show you.. Anyways, my teeth are stained thanks to coffee. and I know I Am higher risk of cavitities... I have always put tooth paste on the tooth brush than dip the tooth paste in baking soda and brush.. I figured I'd rinse with peroxide first to try to whiten my teeth a bit.. All was going well until I felt like I was getting sensitive teeth.. sensitive to cold/hot.. So I cut the peroxide out and I think I even found an article linking it to using peroxide.. I haven't used it since and my sensistve teeth went away eventually..

I use peroxide a lot, but like I said I'm caustios after hearing stuff.. I'll read your link though..