Chest skin reduction and extra fat removal or build more muscle?

Devson

Trusted Member
I am thinking about getting any extra fat removed from my chest and any possible puberty gyno. I've been bodybuilding largely to make my chest look better but when I get to a low body fat it still looks crappy. I put on more muscle this time around but I still think it's going to look weird unless I get it removed. Anyone have or had a similar story or know of some before and afters from bodybuilders who used to be fat?

I am thinking about getting any extra fat removed from my chest and any possible puberty gyno. I've been bodybuilding largely to make my chest look better but when I get to a low body fat it still looks crappy. I put on more muscle this time around but I still think it's going to look weird unless I get it removed. Anyone have or had a similar story or know of some before and afters from bodybuilders who used to be fat?
It really depends on how much body fat you carry. I thought mine was much worse than it really is but when my bf% is in the lower teens it's pretty small. I tend to store more fat on my chest than I'd really like. If you have gyno the removal surgery is pretty straightforward.

Have you tried a moderately high dose of Raloxifene?
That's a good idea or nolva works too if you run them for months. I personally notice a big difference just having mast or primo in my cycles, keeps my e2 under control and the nips don't get puffy.

Find a good surgeon and get the surgery. You will not regret it. I had it from puberty and had fat around it as well. A good surgeon will not remove it in a way where you’ll have a concavity but instead make it seem very natural. He will also remove excess fat surrounding it but not to a point where it looks unnatural. The natural look is key here. After that, your job is to build your pecs. No matter how skinny you get or how muscular you get, you will always have gyno visible and create a “not so pleasing” look.

Then, you should visit a sperm bank or impregnate your woman asap or decide not to have kids or rather take a chance on whether or not you would be able to have kids.

After that, make your peace with balding and shave your head.

When you do all of that, you will feel so free. Go nuts on anything you want to try. Of course, you must always consider other health markers so you don’t damage your body running compounds that aren’t good for you.

I’m stuck on the “sperm” side of things. A sticky situation for me 😂 my cycle plans revolve around recovery but will take risks with long cycles.

Find a good surgeon and get the surgery. You will not regret it. I had it from puberty and had fat around it as well. A good surgeon will not remove it in a way where you’ll have a concavity but instead make it seem very natural. He will also remove excess fat surrounding it but not to a point where it looks unnatural. The natural look is key here. After that, your job is to build your pecs. No matter how skinny you get or how muscular you get, you will always have gyno visible and create a “not so pleasing” look.

Then, you should visit a sperm bank or impregnate your woman asap or decide not to have kids or rather take a chance on whether or not you would be able to have kids.

When you do all of that, you will feel so free. Go nuts on anything you want to try. Of course, you must always consider other health markers so you don’t damage your body running compounds that aren’t good for you.

I’m stuck on the “sperm” side of things. A sticky situation for me 😂 my cycle plans revolve around recovery but will take risks with long cycles.
No, no head shaving for me. I’d look like all ears then, lol.

Have you tried a moderately high dose of Raloxifene?
I did, it totally got rid of my puffy nipples that I had since I was a teen but I'm not so sure that's actually good in some ways because it might mean the receptor was killed, in my nipples that's great but what if it kills other receptors? I'd take it again though lol.

Honestly I think you might be right. Really why beat around the bush much.

The sperm thing bothered me too, it still worries me but I've had tests and I'm still fertile. It takes 3 months to do a proper sperm cycle btw without clomid, clomid speeds it up.

Honestly I think you might be right. Really why beat around the bush much.

The sperm thing bothered me too, it still worries me but I've had tests and I'm still fertile. It takes 3 months to do a proper sperm cycle btw without clomid, clomid speeds it up.
I tried to get a test but my doctor at the time said that I have to try it with my partner first and then he can send me for a test. But I’ve heard one of our members say, I think it was GR, that said there’s something called a dry count. I can’t remember fully.

What sort of test did you do? How much did you pay?

Congrats on being fertile!!!

I tried to get a test but my doctor at the time said that I have to try it with my partner first and then he can send me for a test. But I’ve heard one of our members say, I think it was GR, that said there’s something called a dry count. I can’t remember fully.

What sort of test did you do? How much did you pay?

Congrats on being fertile!!!
I've done multiple sperm tests, they aren't easy to do lol. It was just your general life labs sperm test. Tell your doctor no, it's worrying you a lot and you really need peace of mind. They don't cost anything in Canada. It's just really hard to do. Even on TRT most people are not going to produce sperm.

I did, it totally got rid of my puffy nipples that I had since I was a teen but I'm not so sure that's actually good in some ways because it might mean the receptor was killed, in my nipples that's great but what if it kills other receptors? I'd take it again though lol.
From all that I've read, it takes longer-term use to reduce breast size. Not saying this is the answer but lots of women experience a reduction in breast size as a side effect from Ralox.