Chemical Mass

yes I remember that place well...joined up when all the drama started unfolding. Then followed everyone over to Can M

I could be wrong.After CBB started fading I was brieflyon a number of boards.Some were pretty reckless.

absolutely not something that was encouraged during my moderator and admin days there. Rich would have ripped them a new one and none of us would have encouraged that what so ever.

absolutely not something that was encouraged during my moderator and admin days there. Rich would have ripped them a new one and none of us would have encouraged that what so ever.
My apologies to Newf and ARUSH.

My comment was more joking sir. No apology necessary. Plus it was your observation at the time. Who knows what shit show you may have witnessed. Lol!

Csb then Cm then new Cm. All of which were very very busy in their time. Csb then Cm were some of the top boards out there activity wise. We didn’t compete with the biggest, but activity at csb and early cm rivaled or surpassed every other underground board out there. It could have more activity than outlawmuscle most days.

With that came the noobs and the trolls. Noobs were given tough love and if they had thick skin.... they made it. Trolls got fucked hard and were gut stomped into oblivion.

It was good days.

So yes.... of course there were some interesting posts that included interesting proposals and ummmmm unique ideas.... but they were kept in check pretty well.

If anything we were probably too harsh on some guys who were just trying to fit in the best way they knew how. But being a cunt or a know it all definitely brought you a lot of unwanted attention. Lol.

no needs for apologies. lol I just had to throw my 2 cents in there. like newf said on any boards with high traffic you will get some interesting characters. So guaranteed there was some young punks that would come around once in a while with silly ideas. that will always be. all I was pointing out is that it was not something the staff encouraged or supported. but hey, no one is perfect.

anyone seen billygunns around?

no needs for apologies. lol I just had to throw my 2 cents in there. like newf said on any boards with high traffic you will get some interesting characters. So guaranteed there was some young punks that would come around once in a while with silly ideas. that will always be. all I was pointing out is that it was not something the staff encouraged or supported. but hey, no one is perfect.

he has not found us yet. I hope he does. :)

Haven’t heard from billy at all. Hope he finds us.

If anyone has his contact info please let him know we are here!!!

We have ritch back! Now we just need some noob know it all shitrats from him to gobble up.

I would give anything to have fitnessguru and ribbystorm back on the boards. They were legends.

lol never thought Id hear those names again. Just wait, it's almost new years resolution time... lets see what kind of noobs that sends out way.

doesn't change any of my comments, but I just realized this post was about chemical mass, and not Canadian mass. lol either way loved them both

Chemical mass was the first board I joined and actually started learning the ins n outs. Really helped me out, I learned a ton from the vets there. Moved on to Canadian Mass, and Newf had just got me registered on the new private board when it crashed. Such fond memories of both, so many characters...

Chemical mass was the first board I joined and actually started learning the ins n outs. Really helped me out, I learned a ton from the vets there. Moved on to Canadian Mass, and Newf had just got me registered on the new private board when it crashed. Such fond memories of both, so many characters...

I remember that! Those were good days. As are these, but there weren’t as many options then so guys were more concentrated.

I blame Newf for everything. Good and bad.