Chemical Mass

Fantastic board...so many knowledgeable memebers...kind of a lot of ugl drama...right near the end especially...but as knowledgeable a place as I’ve seen.
Got taken to school a couple,times...but great way to learn...I recall Gustavo and @faller fixing a couple of my earlier cycle stuff lol

First board I ever decided to participate on and post....I learned a lot there and was helped out by solid stand up sponsors fixing another reps mistakes...basicly replaced gear I was'nt reacting well to. A lot of people that were on that board are here, and I particularly remember conversations and help I got from RICH, who could be a bit volatile at times...lol...Jaybull reminded me alot of him.....anyway was a good place but also lots of drama like already said.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

What happened to Rich,did he get beaten up at the door or something?Happens.

Fantastic board...so many knowledgeable memebers...kind of a lot of ugl drama...right near the end especially...but as knowledgeable a place as I’ve seen.
Got taken to school a couple,times...but great way to learn...I recall Gustavo and @faller fixing a couple of my earlier cycle stuff lol
Gus was a great man, glad I meet the man in person.
Sad to hear he passed away.
It was a great site.

I've wandered the same thing. He left the board after I gave him shit for harassing the newbs which he was terrible for doing. That was the last time I saw him.

He came back and was at Canadianmass for a while. He mellowed out some but could get going every once in a while.

We were chatting in the chat box one night and I started reading him because he bought and wore a fannypack at the gym.

It was just typical run of the mill lockeroom jabs. All of a sudden he got super offended and left. He never came back. He popped up at TID for a brief minute if I remember right and I haven’t seen anything from him since.

It too bad. He was a great member. Had a little fire in his belly and could get a little cranky.... who can’t really? but he was real and didn’t pull punches. I respected that.

Fitness guru and his winny only cycle. Argued with everyone that he had made great gains off one before and came back after two weeks or so complaining of extremely sore joints. Best Buddy pretendding to have little knowledge of the English language and speaking in riddles.

I miss the ribster somethin’ terrible!

Fuck me that guy was awesome.

Fitnessguru..... fuck you 69 eclipse.... you fucking clawn!!!!

Lmfao

Chem mas was great in its day...unfortunately at the end it was a free for all and the way I saw it was the sponsors were ruling the board

“Sponsor”. The board was owned by GenXXL, 69 and 4th AD tried their best to save the board but it was just flogging a dead horse.
Yeah, last bit I remember was it was sponsors galore with no posts from members LOL.

Yeah, last bit I remember was it was sponsors galore with no posts from members LOL.

That was because doublewide was bringing in any sponsor he could because he had money issues. Then he apparently got busted. I don’t believe that though.

We all tried to voice our opinions but it didn’t matter. Doublewide just kept adding and adding. It was ridiculous.

That why the entire staff walked.

“Sponsor”. The board was owned by GenXXL, 69 and 4th AD tried their best to save the board but it was just flogging a dead horse.
GenXXL under another admin. What was his name again? Double Wide? Not the nicest guy around. England was a great guy but gone too soon.

I lurked on there a lot and posted on occasion. I learned a lot there and It was sad to see the guys that put so much effort in to it leave one by one. I agree though, it was really good in its day.

Ah, Cmass! I sure liked that place, a bit too much. Funny to read the comments here about me!

Was "cheese steak" there? I remember this one dude who got a bunch of members to send him free stuff. He went on HRT, then was using way too much gear considering his dedication or limited knowledge for well.... Everything. I used to give him a lot of shit and it was all more than deserved. Seeing his pics and posts was nothing more than a massive cringe compilation. But I love cringe. Love/hate affair. You're partially embarassed for them, make fun of them but hope they stick around for your amusement.

That time he was giving dating advice was just epic. Anyway, don't wanna talk about too much if I'm mixing him up with another forum. Maybe it was "canadianbodyduilding" or something like that?

Anyway, I liked the black and green layout colors of Cmass. Had a hardcore feel, sure brought out the animal in me!

I seem to remember CMass as a place where 18 yr olds planned the biggest rookie cycles ever.I vaguely remember cheesesteak on CBB.