Reigning DefendingWhat is the name of your team
Reigning DefendingWhat is the name of your team
Super gheyReigning Defending
They ain't got nothing on the Ghey Bandoliers thats for sureSuper ghey
Nothing really to do.Sorry work has been stupid lately. I’m in if it’s not too late and will go on Yahoo and do what I have to do.
Shit did not see this, my bad!LAST CALL FOR THESE TEAMS......
If you dont confirm here tonight before I hit the sack, your team from last year WILL BE DELETED and I will post an open invite to the board here in this thread.
First come, first served.
League needs to have an even number of teams to draft.....if not all spots fill up and there is an odd number of teams, the ladt to sign up will be removed.
@WinnipegMuscle
@DeviousD
@OntarioMuscle101
@KootenayRider
And 2 more teams I'm not exactly sure who owns them.
Send an invite when you got a chanceOpen spots are now available....i just cant figure out how to paste the invite here.
For @OntarioMuscle101 and @KootenayRider
Just add in again once I figure out how to get the link posted. Unfortunately I've already removed your teams.
Would love to join!Open spots are now available....i just cant figure out how to paste the invite here.
For @OntarioMuscle101 and @KootenayRider
Just add in again once I figure out how to get the link posted. Unfortunately I've already removed your teams.