Canadianbrawn 2025-26 Fantasy Hockey Pool

Can someone remind me next year to adjust the playoff weeks please!

I was most likely going to lose the finals anyways.....but having half my team sitting because of resting guts for playoffs is terrible.

Glad the owners got more games next season to sit more players....fack lol
 
Can someone remind me next year to adjust the playoff weeks please!

I was most likely going to lose the finals anyways.....but having half my team sitting because of resting guts for playoffs is terrible.

Glad the owners got more games next season to sit more players....fack lol
Lol complete opposite for me working in my favour

Almost caught up to take 3rd lol
 
I agree with you @biguglynewf. Unless yahoo gives you an extra five additions for the final week of the season. But yes might as well just end it a week earlier !!!!
 
Congratulations to @DSJM on a great season and a soul crushing ass-whoping in the finals! Enjoy your well deserved spoils! Shoot the bossman a message.

Thanks to all for another great season....maybe next year I won't fuck up the playoff schedule!? Lol.
 
Just wanna thank Canadian Brawn for hosting this amazing season of hockey. Thank you also to @biguglynewf for running this league again this year. I wasn’t expecting to win like I did. But I had a lot of players that had career years. So it would have been tough to beat this team !!!!
Thanks to everyone who participated this year !!!! Cheers everyone !!!!
 
Looks like having a draft won't be an issue.

Just need to know who's in and who's out and a sponsor.....unless we justcwant to do it for bragging rights?

Here's the list of teams in last years pool....click on the attached Pic to see the entire list.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261001_200301_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20261001_200301_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 7
I would be in. I think you can start it late, but not sure. I would donate some items to the winner if we cant find a sponsor
 
Looks like having a draft won't be an issue.

Just need to know who's in and who's out and a sponsor.....unless we justcwant to do it for bragging rights?

Here's the list of teams in last years pool....click on the attached Pic to see the entire list.
If theres room id be in for sure👍
 
Top