Canadian Raws Reviews

So its been almost 2 months and Canadian Raws ignores me. they offered a discount on 100g of test and that was 2 months ago. tried to email a few days ago and no response. Its a great business idea but unfortunately I have been a pain in his ass I guess. Sorry I tell it like I see it and if you offer retribution that imo it should be honoured. Im sure my next order would come straight through china and I would be paying a premium for somethibg I can do myself. Thanks for nothing
So you never heard back after your last order when he said he was going to make things right?

So you never heard back after your last order when he said he was going to make things right?

read back from the point where he said can raws would make things right and you will see that indeed can raws did make things right

"made things right" by offering a discount. never honoured and now thry dont respond to my emails for an update on the status. actually quite unhappy I have been on the boards for years and got no help in this matter

Appreciate the honest review.

he is not posting a honest review. they sent him 50 grams of test E free to cover the issue he had
then they where planing to buy a bulk purchase of test e and offered him and a few guys a deal on that new batch of test E
that deal had nothing to do with the other issue that was covered by the free Test E
they never went through with that bulk purchase. So yes they are not responding to him. boo ho for him. they are doing a reorganization and are not doing any business at this time.

@Onterrible stick to the facts when giving a public review. And @Onterrible other labs read reviews. you continue to not tell the full truth in a review you might find some labs hesitant to deal with you

Bull,Are these boys still around?
Yes they are I just made a small order with them as it was my first time . Not sure who I dealt with in the email but he was great helped me through the bitcoin process . Received my package today .

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I can't find their website. How do ****EDIT: Please read the Forum Rules - Thank you, MOD. OD****?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't find their website. How do ****EDIT: Please read the Forum Rules - Thank you, MOD. OD****?

Hi @dirtykid1

Please read the Forum Rules as they are easy to understand and they are here to help protect you and others.

Thank you,

OD