Canadian Raws Reviews

Made a smaller order a few months back.

ITEM WAS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM CHINA TO MY HOUSE. no middle man. dont ask me how china got my address anyway if they ship domestic I didnt really understand the response.

I was not happy. Paid a premium to do something I couldve done myself.

given the runaround and not much communication since.

I wouldve been happy with a few g's of product or a refund on the extra bitcoin I paid for the service.

Offered a non descript price break on next order which I will not make.

Made a smaller order a few months back.

ITEM WAS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM CHINA TO MY HOUSE. no middle man. dont ask me how china got my address anyway if they ship domestic I didnt really understand the response.

I was not happy. Paid a premium to do something I couldve done myself.

given the runaround and not much communication since.

I wouldve been happy with a few g's of product or a refund on the extra bitcoin I paid for the service.

Offered a non descript price break on next order which I will not make.

That's not cool, direct from China to your door!?

I was going to get into the bitcoin thing, never really understood it, but looking into it, you would pay more for anything in the long run than any other way, so I opted out and refuse to deal with stuff that way..

I was going to get into the bitcoin thing, never really understood it, but looking into it, you would pay more for anything in the long run than any other way, so I opted out and refuse to deal with stuff that way..

Bitcoin is more about trying to be anonymous. So if you buy something in bitcoin and it's supposed to be domestic delivery but instead comes straight to your door from China! then that was an epic waste.
I'd be pissed

Bitcoin is more about trying to be anonymous. So if you buy something in bitcoin and it's supposed to be domestic delivery but instead comes straight to your door from China! then that was an epic waste.
I'd be pissed
I just dont get the explaination. how would the china supplier have my address anyway if it is shipped to them and then shipped to me... it all sounds fishey to me. live and learn I guess I figured it was too good to be true. I will continue to use PPL

I just dont get the explaination. how would the china supplier have my address anyway if it is shipped to them and then shipped to me... it all sounds fishey to me. live and learn I guess I figured it was too good to be true. I will continue to use PPL

All reviews are welcome on Canadian Brawn however if your going to review do not say half the story

I followed up with Can Raws and they sent you an email to explain the issues they had with the China supplier. and made you an offer to fix it. however they cannot fix it while there is a Canada post strike in place and no mail is being sent into Canada from any courier.

In addition the process was to be your package was sent to a remailer in Canada and that is why china had your address. The remailer was their agent and not the agent of can raws. so they had your address and they opted to send direct. however they do use stealth packaging and your package did arrive without issues. However yes sending direct to you was not supposed to be the way it should have happened. It was a move made by the China supplier that Can Raws stopped doing business with them because of that move on their part. As they mentioned to you in their email they are looking into another supplier. But once again not much they can do with a mail strike on.

so again write a review but if your going to write a review that makes a company look bad at least be decent and tell the entire story.

All reviews are welcome on Canadian Brawn however if your going to review do not say half the story

I followed up with Can Raws and they sent you an email to explain the issues they had with the China supplier. and made you an offer to fix it. however they cannot fix it while there is a Canada post strike in place and no mail is being sent into Canada from any courier.

In addition the process was to be your package was sent to a remailer in Canada and that is why china had your address. The remailer was their agent and not the agent of can raws. so they had your address and they opted to send direct. however they do use stealth packaging and your package did arrive without issues. However yes sending direct to you was not supposed to be the way it should have happened. It was a move made by the China supplier that Can Raws stopped doing business with them because of that move on their part. As they mentioned to you in their email they are looking into another supplier. But once again not much they can do with a mail strike on.

so again write a review but if your going to write a review that makes a company look bad at least be decent and tell the entire story.
I did say that they made an offer on my next order in my original email. not sure how that isnt the whole story. just being honest with my dealing with them I found myself hesitant to write honest reviews on NM I hope CB is different as there isnt as much vested interest...

@Onterrible I'm glad you are not locked up somewhere and can give us this info. Being busted for importing is a serious crime it's not like having a vial of test in your underwear drawer.
If a guy tells me he is domestic and he pulls this junk!, no excuse in the world would mean diddly to a judge.

Don't make sense to me what's going on, Can raw gave his email rather then wait to receive the raw then send it to him.
In no way should the have giving him address unless he gave them permission , there no excuse .
If there's a problem with shipping , and you can't ship because of the strike then you advise the client and go from there .

with a the mail im getting from the source and admin I feel aa if someone has a vested ibterestet inthis venture... BT 2.0 like.

with a the mail im getting from the source and admin I feel aa if someone has a vested ibterestet inthis venture... BT 2.0 like.

Huh ? Someone has a vested interest ? There’s always someone behind every business. I agree with you that this should not have happened. Count your lucky stars and move on. Vote with your dollars.

Huh ? Someone has a vested interest ? There’s always someone behind every business. I agree with you that this should not have happened. Count your lucky stars and move on. Vote with your dollars.
yes or many people. some obvious and some not. ive been fucked around by wolf in sheeps clothing and fibbers saying some is what it isnt.

I have voted with my dollars and just telling it like it is for me. I only review if I feel my grievences have been push aside.

yes or many people. some obvious and some not. ive been fucked around by wolf in sheeps clothing and fibbers saying some is what it isnt.

I have voted with my dollars and just telling it like it is for me. I only review if I feel my grievences have been push aside.

Ok that’s fair. I’ve know you to be a straight up guy.

Message from Can Raws

"there was a hiccup in shipment and delivery due to miscellaneous factors that will not be divulged in an open forum. As such a mistake was made where a shipment was sent direct to someone from overseas. It was a mistake and measures have been taken to ensure it never happens again. The client in question has been told by Can Raws that they will do what they can to make this up to him but cannot give him a precise data as to when that will happen until they resolve what caused that issue. For the record Can Raws has not taken on new business while they sort out this issue with their supplier."

Message from Can Raws

"there was a hiccup in shipment and delivery due to miscellaneous factors that will not be divulged in an open forum. As such a mistake was made where a shipment was sent direct to someone from overseas. It was a mistake and measures have been taken to ensure it never happens again. The client in question has been told by Can Raws that they will do what they can to make this up to him but cannot give him a precise data as to when that will happen until they resolve what caused that issue. For the record Can Raws has not taken on new business while they sort out this issue with their supplier."

Seems reasonable to me. That’s all they can do.

Glad to hear. Screw ups happen but IMO it’s how they are made up to someone that’s most important. It’s the difference between keeping a customer and losing one. There’s nothing worse than a business that doesn’t care about the customer.

Here is my future 20 week cycle lol, wife wouldnt let me use the stove sorry guys
Scotties box was the closest thing to me to use as a contrast back drop

Attached pics
500mg/ml - 300mg test e, 200mg deca
20% BB, 3% BA - MCT oil
Brewed 96hrs ago - autofil bottle top filter
1cc Pip 24hr later - 2 / 10

Attachments

• 20190116_092805_HDR(1).jpg
    20190116_092805_HDR(1).jpg
    895.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20190116_093003_HDR(1).jpg
    20190116_093003_HDR(1).jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 20190116_092819_HDR(1).jpg
    20190116_092819_HDR(1).jpg
    648.9 KB · Views: 24
So its been almost 2 months and Canadian Raws ignores me. they offered a discount on 100g of test and that was 2 months ago. tried to email a few days ago and no response. Its a great business idea but unfortunately I have been a pain in his ass I guess. Sorry I tell it like I see it and if you offer retribution that imo it should be honoured. Im sure my next order would come straight through china and I would be paying a premium for somethibg I can do myself. Thanks for nothing

I can understand what your saying and sorry about what went wrong

But I've only found 1 other places in Canada that say they have domestic raws he has a 50g minimum and there $$$$$$$ like almost to the point of being ridiculous it's cheaper to just buy from a lab

Ordering from over the pond I've tried and in terms of quality of product and overall cost it's still a good deal and it's still reasonable in terms of other 2 well known ones
And I've tried the other two and both were junk and none have had as good of shipping stealth

Setting up a drop box at a remote location is an option with alot of places

Again sorry man