BODYTECH

I plan on running that lab solo in my next cycle so I can see for myself the quality if their gear. I seem to always run a few different labs as I use what I have on hand.

I know what Genetec, Almere, and Pareto did for me last year. My best recomp yet.

I'll know fairly quickly if their oils & orals are any good.

Bt is the only lab I have any experience with. Have been using them exclusively for over 3 years now for myself, and a few buddies along the way. I have always been very satisfied with bt. Great communication, shipping, packaging, and had tremendous success with there gear. I have no other labs compare to, only natural, and powered by bodytech! Saw results from all coupounds I personally used, test e, test c 250 and 400, deca, dbal, and tren. Ran the tren for less than a month before I decided it was too early for tren, and had far too many things going on in my life for something that made me so aggressive! I'm assuming ancillaries did they're job, as I don't have any gyno or any other potential negative sides.
All this was before all the commotion, haven't ordered with new rep yet.
Anybody have any experience with they're letrozole? I have a good friend with some gyno from past poor cycle, would like to make sure everything is dosed properly as this should have been addressed long ago!

If you are worried there are other labs out there that you can use though.

As for the letro, I have no idea. I do know Orion had some of the best ai’s I tried. I had to be careful or I would crash my estrogen with them, which is a good thing if you don’t want gyno.

What I see is a sad forum with tons of fake profiles promoting an under dosed lab. If you cant see what is happening over there, you have blinders on. These guys are desperate, its pathetic at best. The gear is no where near where other labs are these days in terms of quality and safety. But bodytech was underdosed because the previous guy was switching labels, yeah right.

Bodytech this is a lab that I have spent a small fortune on
I have used pretty much there entire line up in one way or another

it all made me grow and get strong as fuck
every AI I ran did what it was suppose to do

If I ever got underdosed gear I don't know because the scale and mirrors always told me everything was working like it should

I actually still have 1 bottle of adex that I'm still using and on it now

I ran through a shit load of vials and orals and never once did I get sick, have an absess or any negative reaction to the gear

In comparison this lab was one of the few that I did not get test flu on, I got Tren cough once but I never once got metallic lung/throat from over concentrated solvents

As of current I still have nothing negative to say about this lab it did good things for me but with the fallout of northern I won't be using it again

The old BT seemed to be generally good to me with size and strength gains well beyond no use of extras.The oils and orals both.The anavar gave me great vascularity .Since the change of Admins the anavar did nothing at 40mg daily and I had been using 200g Test with 100mg of Tren for a few months on TRT.I ordered Tren A but received Tren E and after a smozle of interactions decided to use the E...I did 200mg every second day for 2 bottles with 250 Test once weekly as I do not get much for sides that way and believe in letting the receptors have Tren..I have lost size and strength each week.8 weeks ago I squatted 555 for 2 reps easily-Belt only - NO WRAPS-.Last week I struggled a max with 555 x 1 rep with knee wraps--I have been working towards a 600lb squat for my 69th birthday end of March so I am disappointed to say the least.Time for another brand try for comparison in case it is my old body not responding as much anymore.

I’m running their Primo now but it’s old stock before the changeover. It seems pretty good but it’s still very early on.

o_O(y) That's fantastic! I hope you make your goal. Only a plate away... please keep us posted when you hit it.

OD
Thanks OD-I have two pooched disks [so technical a term-lol] at S3/5 -If they are behaving then squats are progressive-If they impinging I get sciatica to my hip down to heels and no power-hard to stand up from toilet or climb stairs.I am hopeful.Have been down this road a few times-Squatted 600 x10 reps a few times in my life without anything like roids nor even creatine and no wraps in the old days but the last was just over 20 yrs ago and I had not really injured my back and neck at that time.Was born strong genetically so I can not even really take a lot of the credit.Squatted 350 for a full rep my very first time I ever squatted-when I was 20..Was egged on by a strong older bodybuilder to see what my starting max was.Then trained a bit with Mentzer and Viator so strength was required.Most of the bodybuilders at original Gold's were very strong though roids were rampant and they would inject at the back benches right out in the open as it was legal then in the USA.I saw one of the Barbarian brothers[Dave I think] do seated behind neck presses with 365bs x 6 reps.Great role models.I never used stuff till I was 48 yrs and had to start on 70mg TRT weekly from a testicular dirtbike accident.Got older and tried my first supplement[BT] a couple of yrs ago and like it..lol Started the Tren because I am hoping to lose 20-30lbs by end of March as well.

Last edited:
Lol, ya, my post was supposed to come out a little tongue in cheek as well. And in my defense, I just came over today, and posted here before I realized there might be some water under the bridge. Im a little dense sometimes. Probably wouldn't have posted otherwise.

You need to try other gear as well to compaire. If it’s the only stuff you have used, even weak it would seem great.

You need to try other gear as well to compaire. If it’s the only stuff you have used, even weak it would seem great.
Yes Sorbate -you are right and it is only Source the I ever tried- partially because of price point but as others have said--"mostly you get what you pay for" --so I am moving on.I have read many of your and others postings and you all have much greater experience so I will go by all of the reviews of each prospect.Thank you all

Yes Sorbate -you are right and it is only Source the I ever tried- partially because of price point but as others have said--"mostly you get what you pay for" --so I am moving on.I have read many of your and others postings and you all have much greater experience so I will go by all of the reviews of each prospect.Thank you all

You need to try others just for your own curiosity. Btw BT wasn’t crap gear. I just got tired of the inconsistency and quit buying from them and moved on to another brand that was consistent.

I agree that there were quite good batches that gave me good results and a few that were giving no noticeable results.Those inconsistency are disheartening when training hard

I used bodytech and was happy with the test, dbol and jackhammers...The test was smooth with no pain. However the Anavar was definitely weaker then Newport’s and my friend got nothing out of the tren. The prices can’t be beat but I recently switched labs due to inconsistency and the whole drama that went down with northernmuscle

I agree that there were quite good batches that gave me good results and a few that were giving no noticeable results.Those inconsistency are disheartening when training hard

When we dealt with Olympic over at CM, it was never about gear quality. Only his lack of attentiveness to his customers. He never ripped anyone off, but would take off for sometimes weeks at a time leaving open orders.

Ownership got very angry and said it need to be fixed. Some of us that knew him well approach d him to help on multiple occasions but he was fixed in doing it himself. Things got better, then got worse attendance wise and this resulted in being ejected from CM and partnering with Rex at NM . Whatever the relationship was I’m not exactly sure but that began what that forum was. Both Olympic and rex had some common enemies by way of dose and others. So I assume it was a good fit. They along with Talon and then Taureau and some other guys I don’t know as well grew a pretty great forum. Then the falling out. Now we are here and they are there.

Now desipite knowing olympic well I will say I have never tried his gear. Lots of my friends used it back in the day though. Again at CM we never had to deal with and quality concerns.

So now to the point. I see a lot of mixed reviews about this lab nowadays. I assume like everything, there are some truths and there are some mistruths in that. However with so many mixed reviews and with so many great labs I am confused as to why people would continue to use a line after they received products that were sub par.

Does that not concern you? It should.

Now I’m not talking about a known bad batch. I also am no dummy here not understanding the monstrous risks we take as ugl users. It’s scary the trust we put in complete strangers considering where we put these products, where they come from and how they get here.

Regardless to knowingly continue to use a lab that is that inconsistent is mind boggling.

Fellas I know you say it cheaper and I know money is tight for most of us.... but Jesus Christ is saving 15bucks on a bottle of test that important? I can tell you this with much certainty .... it maybe is.... until it isn’t.

So this message isn’t for the guys that have used the products and are happy with the quality. I don’t care to argue. It also doesn’t apply to the blind badgers that take sides blindly thinking they are doing a good thing. Good credible reviews are the only source of value. Not trying to discredit any line just because it fits.

As I said I’ve never used his gear. However to those that truly believe that they have received many inconsistencies in the products received. Do yourselves and your families a favour and stop using it. This message doesn’t only apply to BT but to any lable, major or small that can’t seem to put out a decently consistent product.

Is BT still in business? I’ve been ordering from BT for 2 years and I haven’t had much problems? The orals seemed a bit weak? But I’ve been away for the past 8 months without ordering at all. I’m kinda surprised to see this, was going to make an order today :(
I don’t know the story of what’s happened? I emailed the BT boss and email came back so I’m assuming he’s done?