BODYTECH

nh3master

FREE.. Life is Good.
Trusted Member
Another one in from BT. I will get to the point.... Communication, Good... Delivery, within expected time frame. Also got all my shit . All my shit appears to be on point. Experience overall, Smooth as glass... And yes, will be back...

Orals underdosed.. Clen doesnt do shit , had to switch for their albuterol. winstrol i had to dose 100mg to have decent results.. Anavar is sketchy.. i gained weight on it.. water weight.. I guess theres some dbol in it..Anabull is good.. Jackhammer too

Their injectables are okay.. but nothing out of this world.

Dealt with them for 2 years..

Orals underdosed.. Clen doesnt do shit , had to switch for their albuterol. winstrol i had to dose 100mg to have decent results.. Anavar is sketchy.. i gained weight on it.. water weight.. I guess theres some dbol in it..Anabull is good.. Jackhammer too

Their injectables are okay.. but nothing out of this world.

Dealt with them for 2 years..
Why did you deal with them for two years if you didn't like there products?

BT tren suspension was the ONLY tren that I gave the dreaded cough from. Does that mean it's the real deal?? I used the Dianadrol. I guess it was OK. It didn't knock my socks off with strength or size gains, but I think it gave me something. I've put 100% of my faith in Orion!!

No complaints on BT. Few issues with pip before but my rep fixed it. Products worked good for me and a few gym buddies ..

Vortex has the same list for 2x the price. Which is somewhat suspicious but hey business 101.

Exactly. Offer the you get what you pay for crowd something as well.

I also have it from a very solid source that Vortex is the same product as BT, with a not so different label.
I have used both, ran a log about Vortex and at the doses I ran I did feel good but hell 2 grams a week combined of even underdosed gear is going to still have a positive affect.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Every batch from bt is a bad batch. Trust me on that one.
We welcome people to post up reviews. Good or bad it will stay on BUT there needs to be some substance to them.
Please elaborate on this or edit it. That is a very bold statement to make without anything for proof other than “trust me on that”

Last edited:
-I had severe swelling from Sustanon and Prop. happened to me and friends of mine. I even have picture of their legs

-I cannot count how many times i had knots the size of a golf ball with their test..

- Injecting 1cc of tren ace ED and not feeling THAT much.

- Clen felt like sugar pills.. asked for a new batch and they were the same ( Had 10 bottles)

-Dbol.. underdosed
-Turi undersosed
-Anabull is fine
-Jackhammers fine too
-Winstrol underdosed as fuck. Had to dose 100mg everytime to feel something
-Arimidex.. Couple friends had gyno issues when dosing 1mg EOD.. when switching to another lab , everything resolved.
-hcg is fake.. tested it
-Anavar.. got water retention ( must be dbol)

I can go on if u want..

Ill correct my statement.. Not EVERY SINGLE ONE is a bad batch.. But id say pretty much all of them are severely underdosed..

Im pretty sure lots of guys here can attest to that.. You notice it right away when switching labs and doing the same orals without having to dose x2-x3