BODYTECH

I also fell for this junk lab.

Ive been using them for over 2 years now.
I don't think it's totally fake..atleast not all of it. But its 100% not right.

I did get some okay results at first from them but this last year or so the results have been very lacklustre. I figured it was maybe me because my diet wasn't dialed in...and mostly because im 35 now and haven't pushed hard with training+diet+gear since 2008.

Their anadrol has something in there that blows me up like a puffer fish.

I never had any issues running tren in my life. But the 1st time I tried their tren, I had my 1st ever panic attack and had to call an ambulance bc i thought I was having a stroke or heart attack. This was on day 6 or 7.

i tried their tren again about 10 months later and on day 5. Same thing..went to hospital via ambulance. They kept me from 3am until 7pm and wanted me overnight but i signed myself out. This was at 210mg/week (30mg/day). While using 750mg test e + 700mg mast E for 9ish weeks prior. And also 15mg superdrol preworkout. Superdrol wasnt the issue bc ive taken it since.

My 1st ever cycle I ran my tren up to 1.4g/week. I had no issues with anxiety or heart racing etc. Just crazy night sweats.

I tried their test cyp400 once and the 1st shot ballooned my arm up massively. It was a simple 1.5mL shot in the short head of the tricep...within 2 days my arm was massive with swelling. Iced it for days with no results so went to Dr and got antibiotics.

Their EQ I ran as high as 1440mg/week and saw very very little.

Anavar actually made feel like absolute shit. No matter what does I took.

I posted a review like this one but much shorter and less detailed. Saying that I'll be trying a small order witI a new lab this month and taking the same doses of my same current compounds to see if Theres a difference.
They blocked me from northern lifters instantly for that post.

On one hand I'm super pissed at the $ive wasted but on thr other hand...ive made some decent gains with fake/shitty gear in the last year. This switch to a new lab should be very welcomed.
You are not the only one.

I did get good results with their test and tren and I've left them a couple good reviews in the past (this was a few years ago now). I always run multiple labs on a run to hedge my bets and anytime I'd throw in a vial from another well known lab with a higher price point it would hit me and you could tell the dose was different. Tren A you could really notice.

I've moved on as most have, but I still have some old vials of T400, running one now. It is smooth, may as well use it.

I’ve got a bunch of BT EQ and TriTren. I will likely use the TriTren....their DNP was very good.

Used BT for about a year, don't anymore for reasons stated above, have to say though their service was always top notch. That's the best I have for this lab

This lab isn’t worth a single iota of consideration. I’ve never tried them and never would for a myriad of reasons..Mostly because they struggle to tell 10% of the truth 100% of the time. They are a stain on the fabric of the Canadian UGL.

Havent used them in years. I found some things seems to work just fine and other things were meh. Honestly i find this to be true for most labs.
I wont use them anymore but im not going to bash them just because its popular
Again. this is my experience with them from a few years back. Not recent at all

Products used: test e 250, test e 400, EQ, clen, T3, sibutramine, aromasin, nolva, yohimbine, dbol, var, m1t.
Service is very fast and effective. Never any mistake in orders and always add a free item.

The orals, especially dbol and m1t, works extremely well and are very strong. Clen legit, gave shake and all sides that comes with clen. Yohimbine legit. Sibutramine totally eliminate the appetite, etc.

The oils also seems to be correctly dosed and works well. However, the PIP is very, very bad. Something is wrong with their formula. A year ago there was no PIP with their gear but thats not the case anymore.

Absolute garbage

I don’t know why so many guys used to pump it here. When NL opened up, I tried BT for my second time. What an absolute joke. I swear it was straight oil or dosed at maybe 50 percent, hard to say.

Bodytech, Nouveutrope, and whatever they call their “GH” now....
Biggest scams out there

Lol
Oh ya I always got a kick out of how the labels were put on. Guys would post pics or the vials I got, not one label put on straight! What a shotty operation. Do they have a chimpanzee that lick and sticks the labels or something?

Oh ya the tablets looked like they were made in a muffin tray or something too.

Just a complete shit operation

Products used: test e 250, test e 400, EQ, clen, T3, sibutramine, aromasin, nolva, yohimbine, dbol, var, m1t.
Service is very fast and effective. Never any mistake in orders and always add a free item.

The orals, especially dbol and m1t, works extremely well and are very strong. Clen legit, gave shake and all sides that comes with clen. Yohimbine legit. Sibutramine totally eliminate the appetite, etc.

The oils also seems to be correctly dosed and works well. However, the PIP is very, very bad. Something is wrong with their formula. A year ago there was no PIP with their gear but thats not the case anymore.

Opinions are welcome. However what basis of comparison are you using? If your new to aas any old product will amaze you. Try a lot of top name labs then you can make a true review