Best fat loss choices for women....

AB makes some good points in regards to yoho use and Helios. If your girl isn’t really experienced with stims be sure to start low. It’s easy to overdo things.

Agree absolutely!! She is experienced with Albuterol and of course drinks half of Starbucks’s inventory daily lol

Sorry I was talking clen. Not sure if you meant clen or T3. But they also offer a 33mg clen spray now

Was asking about T3 actually but still good to know. Nice to have the lower concentration option for clen. 100mcg/tab is a stiff dose for clen as well. Thank you for the information.

That is significantly alarming. Not aimed at you at all my friend, but the labs in question. Thyroid drugs are no joke. There are a very very short list of labs I would trust to make ugl t3.

Your post proves to me that I am correct in choosing to be very cautious. That’s scary.

Could you pm me what lab makes the 100mcg tabs? Just for my own reference out of curiosity. I can’t understand why someone would make a 100mcg tab or cap.

I honestly can’t remembee which labs have 100mg there’s a few of them though.

In regards to the 100mg clen though, I’ve found those to always be insanely strong, I cut them in half or into thirds. Labs usually don’t cheap out on the clen. I would take clen doses as they are labeled and trust labs to accurately dose clen , but with t3 I’ve found most labs all have the same strength in 1 pull regardless of what their labeled. Just my 2 cents

Agree absolutely!! She is experienced with Albuterol and of course drinks half of Starbucks’s inventory daily lol
Yoho is a different beast compared to caffeine/albuterol. It's a wierd stimulated funky feeling.

Honestly, start at 2.5mg/day max then work up after that.

I honestly can’t remembee which labs have 100mg there’s a few of them though.

In regards to the 100mg clen though, I’ve found those to always be insanely strong, I cut them in half or into thirds. Labs usually don’t cheap out on the clen. I would take clen doses as they are labeled and trust labs to accurately dose clen , but with t3 I’ve found most labs all have the same strength in 1 pull regardless of what their labeled. Just my 2 cents

Clen is dosed in mcg"s not mg"s
T3 is mcg"s as well.

However have seen clen at .04 and .02mg
100mg of clen at a time I bet would kill a person

Yeah you right I just get lazy sometimes and put mg lol . Anyone who gets a 100mcg clen poll better be cutting them into quarters or thirds that for sure