Bad Experience With Almere Apotheek? Please Reply.

@Onterrible and @eazy57 either start a new thread or take this to private conversation

And @Onterrible unless you can offer up proof do not post that we did nothing for a year. I call bullshit on that statement and so do the other former nm staff
emailed you. forwarded from almost 2 years ago. can you please retract your statement of me being a bullshitter because I most certainly am not. when I ask fot something dosed at 40mg I hope im getting 40mg and not 20mg or I call bullshit

Last edited:
emailed you. forwarded from almost 2 years ago. can you please retract your statement of me being a bullshitter because I most certainly am not. when I ask fot something dosed at 40mg I hope im getting 40mg and not 20mg or I call bullshit

we are currently in 2018. you sent me one email sent On Feb 7, 2017, 11:15 AM,
One incident is not a pattern. When there was a pattern of behavior they where removed from the boards and a warning was posted for all to read.

Last edited:
im sure someone knows when aa was removed from the boards. never said nothing was done just said I was having problems a year before. im not the one who removed him from nm nor do I care to prove this through emails etc. I also dont appreciate being called a bullshitter by a bullshitter. ill leave it at that

im sure someone knows when aa was removed from the boards. never said nothing was done just said I was having problems a year before. im not the one who removed him from nm nor do I care to prove this through emails etc. I also dont appreciate being called a bullshitter by a bullshitter. ill leave it at that

you said you notified admin and admin did nothing over a year ago
which implies we knew and did nothing
that is not true. isolated incidents are not a pattern
when we see a pattern we acted

you said you notified admin and admin did nothing over a year ago
which implies we knew and did nothing
that is not true. isolated incidents are not a pattern
when we see a pattern we acted
"I had been telling admin about my almere issues for a year before anything was posted online. fucked around with fake tracking and excuses for a loooong long time. Tok NM a while to acknowledge."

I nevwr said they did nothing I said it was give or take a year before anything was posted.

"I had been telling admin about my almere issues for a year before anything was posted online. fucked around with fake tracking and excuses for a loooong long time. Tok NM a while to acknowledge.".

you sent me email to say the one issue you told me about was resolved
you saying ""I had been telling admin about my almere issues for a year" implies you had many issues that where not resolved
if that is the case then you are free to post them here for AA to read

however if you have nothing more concrete to add then please do not continue to clutter up this thread and take your issues with me up with me via email or private message. thank you

"I had been telling admin about my almere issues for a year before anything was posted online. fucked around with fake tracking and excuses for a loooong long time. Tok NM a while to acknowledge."

I nevwr said they did nothing I said it was give or take a year before anything was posted.

Gents,

I’ve spoken to you both outside the boards and you are both decent guys.

Ont you had a problem, was it one isolated or multiple times ? One time typically you deal with the rep and if no resolution is reached then you ask for admin help. If admin can mediate and resolve the issue they will. If there is more than one issue then you should move on. Unfortunately sometimes it’s not the lab that has the issue but the consumer. I was contacted once at NM by someone complaining the lab was taking to long to answer emails (5-8 days), in that case I took it no further action for 2 reasons.
1 If the lab moves that slow people will move on and the lab will cease to exist.
2 This guy had not sent any money and the rep was generally well regarded.

If you had one bad experience with AA don’t order again as there lots of other sources.

Bull, you are very cool level headed guy but I know it irks you and you take this a bit personally as you do put yourself into the board. I’m sure that Ont is not trying to take a shot at you, he’s just stating that he had a issue with AA. Not serious enough not to order again but that it was somewhat concerning.

It’s fucking scary when I need to be the voice of reason.