Asking for Help

I don’t often ask for financial help, so I’m kind of embarrassed to be posting this. But here Ye goes. I am pursuing a career in mma and I come from less than many (come from a lot more than some of course). Ive had troubles with the law, gangs, prison, drug addiction, mental health, and the usual bill shit. I’ve been training 3 years clean and am living a good life but I have no money. I made some tough choices to pay rent and food last month. Please help me if you can. God bless
If you were on the path of going pro, you'd be getting paid to train. You need to find sponsors in the fighting industry. And until you do, you need to get yourself a job, or 2, and sacrifice until you make it. Work 40, 50, 60hrs per week and train 20-30. Every waking hour should be spent busting your ass at work or busting your ass on the mat. Nothing else.

Does not add up.

I helped coach 5 guys that made it to the UFC. Everyone one of them worked to some degree even after they got signed. Taught classes, seminars or privates at a minimum. And like @IronRobi says you should have local sponsors. If your record is anywhere near getting looked at by UFC you are like 8-0 and won a regional title… all this gives you local notoriety to do the above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk