Aromasin Vs Arimadex primarily for sebum reduction and acne

Ever think of running less or no dht based compounds as they give more acne than test or 19nor based compounds?
Your cycle had more dht compounds than test! And then your concerned about acne?
Maybe im misinformed but im pretty damn sure high dht makes for a greasy mother fucker. Its been true for me and anyone i know in person that runs gear. The other culprit being shit quality poorly filtered gear aswell with predisposition.
LOL- sorry I should have provided more details around my dosage after the flare up….
A few weeks after the acne came, I dropped back to my TRT baseline dose of around 120/week. Acne still hung around though, and that was right around the time of the original post…..

Interesting side note…….16 weeks after going to 120/week Pharma test, I’m still running levels of 1057 as per last bloodwork….
And yes that’s been verified as being accurate….

LOL- sorry I should have provided more details around my dosage after the flare up….
A few weeks after the acne came, I dropped back to my TRT baseline dose of around 120/week. Acne still hung around though, and that was right around the time of the original post…..

Interesting side note…….16 weeks after going to 120/week Pharma test, I’m still running levels of 1057 as per last bloodwork….
And yes that’s been verified as being accurate….

dosing protocol?
how long was bloodwork drawn after last shot?

40mg Test-C, M W F
Blood taken Monday before shot
Good stuff, yep that's pretty gosh darn high then especially assuming you dropped the HCG a while ago. If everything was all as it should be like dosed properly and no mistakes etc that's a great conversion rate. Lucky you

Doesn't masteron give you a type of glaze anyways? I'd remove that. Tea tree oil washes help, you'll need to shower twice a day. I just went on epuris but now I'm using the cream instead which you need to be religious about for six months. at least with the cream I can have sex with someone who isn't on two types of birth control.

Good stuff, yep that's pretty gosh darn high then especially assuming you dropped the HCG a while ago. If everything was all as it should be like dosed properly and no mistakes etc that's a great conversion rate. Lucky you
@gondar1 Bro- ABSOLUTELY lucky….Im going to keep running the RX test-C at a consistent level until the ache gets to a point where I really feel like I’ve nipped it in the bud, then I’ll try running the UGL test again at the same dosage (VERY well respected lab) and then get two sets of bloods done.